There's Something Familiar About You, Girl.

Can't Help Falling In Love With You

 

            *knock knock*

            “Who is it??” a male voice answers but I couldn’t tell who. I hope I come to right place though.

            The door opens and right in front of me standing JongHyun. Ever since I was born, my mom always teaches me the courtesy to respect other people. So as a habit, I give Jjong a big bow, even though I’m not even Korean.

            “Annyeonghaseyo.” I grin to Jjong “I’m here for Onew”

            “Who are you?” Jjong gives me a suspicious stare-down

I’m… uh…” Jjong got me there for a second. I really don’t know what to address myself as. I keep stuttering, Jjong loses his patience and says:

Well? You are?

I tip toes to have a better look at the back of Jjong. I want to look for Onew but Jjong blocks my way and refuses to let me in unless I tell him who I am.

Well, I’m just a fangirl, but I’m here to…

Before I could finish my sentence, the door slams onto my face. I stand there without another word, in shock. I roll my eyes and I could feel myself getting frustrated. Where the heck is Onew, why doesn’t he come out if he has a date with me? I try to knock again

*knock knock knock*

Aish, jinjja. What do you want??” Jjong yells at me

I’m here for Onew.” I say, still maintaining my courtesy

If you’re not gonna tell me…

I saram, nugu?” TaeMin push the door open so he could have some space to stand next to Jjong. “Nuguseyo?

I’m Juliet, I’m here for Onew?” I answer

Juliet? Oh, Juliet sshi. Please come in. Onew hyung is taking a shower. I’ll show you his room and you could wait for him there.” TaeMin shows me the way, leaving Jjong still at the door.

Igeo mwoya?” Jjong scratching his head as he closing the door.

Their dorm is not as big as I think it was.  I run my eyes quickly over everything, suit cases are still in the living room, half packed, half not. Clothes scattered all over the floor. What catches my eyes the most is MinHo and Key sleeping on the floor. Not just sleeping normally, but they are intertwined under one blanket. TaeMin smiles when he sees me giggling at MinKey sleeping together.

TaeMin knocks on Onew door. No one answers, so he twists the door knob and pushes the door open. He tells me to wait for Onew until he comes out, and so I do what he tells me to.

I look around, his room doesn’t have anything either. It’s probably because they’re only staying for a little while and will return to Korea once the works are done. Just then, I realized after a few weeks, or even few days I won’t be seeing Onew or SHINee anymore. I let out a long sigh, but I accept the truth anyway, because there’s nothing I could do to change it. I was too busy feeling sad, I don’t notice the transparent but blurred glass window in front of me. There a see a person’s silhouette and the soft sound of water from the shower head hitting the floor. My face immediately feel hot and I turn away, feeling embarrassed. I try to distract myself from the thought of Onew in the shower but eventually it just come back. The thought of me meeting him again and him in the shower makes me so nervous. I stand up and start to walk back and forth to drive away my nervousness.

The sound of the bathroom door unlock makes me startle, I turn around. My eyes widen before the view of Onew. He has nothing on but a white mid-length towel wrap around his waist. His hair is still wet, water is dripping and running down his sweet body. Onew is slim, but fitted. On many of the fan sites, a lot of people playfully tease MVP’s that he doesn’t have any abs, but now I really get to see what it’s really like under all of those fabrics. It’s a sight to see. I meant to turn away, but I want to stare, stare the hell out of his body but I didn’t want to come off as a ert so I quickly turn away.

Omo, when did you get here??” Onew says and covering his body, I could tell that I caught him off guard

A few minutes ago, TaeMin let me in.

Okay okay, let me put on some clothes.”

I could feel Onew is getting embarrassed too, by the way he talks, so I just give him a little smile. He smiles back and rushes into the bathroom again to put on some clothes. A couple of minutes later, he comes back out. With a pair of faded skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a gray, yellow stripe cardigan, he looks so normal and down to earth to me. I didn’t forget my courtesy, I bow to him.

Annyeonghaseyo.

Onew’s POV

Annyeonghaseyo.” I say hello to Juliet.

She draws from her brown shoulder bag out my phone. Handing it over to me, she says:

Here’s your phone back. I took good care of it, so don’t worry” She says, putting a big smile on her face, but I could tell something is bothering her. I put out my hand to accept the phone.

Do I make you sad? Or this is always your expression? Every time I see you, it’s the same.” I ask her

What? Oh, no, no. It’s not like that.” She explains and waves both her hands around, she looks so cute right now.

Haha, alright. Thank you for taking care of my phone.” I pause, “There’s something about you I find really familiar but I couldn’t recall what it is.

What is it?” She tilts her head

I couldn’t seem to remember. But anyway, let me take you to dinner, for taking care of my phone.

No, it’s fine you don’t have to do that.” She shyly refuses

No, no. I want to. Please? Go with me.

After a few minutes of refusing and offering, she finally gives in. We go down to the parking lot where she parked her car and the both of us drive to a nearby restaurant.