I'm Sorry, My Juliet

Can't Help Falling In Love With You

 

Key POV

I hold Juliet hand and lead her to a park. I’m still in my tux and have makeup on, so almost everyone recognize me. I realized this is not good for Juliet right now so I try to find another empty place and sit down with her. She looks different than in Onew hyung’s picture. Not different as in insignificant, but different as in stunningly different. She’s not that tall, shorter than me for almost a whole foot, but I find it so adorable. Her half up half down wavy hair makes her looks so feminine and her little black dress too. She makes me stop and stare at her in awe.

Jeogiyo” Juliet says, snaps me back to reality

Oh, ne?” I answer

You don’t have to stay with me, you could go back now.

We have to talk about this first though.” I insist

She stays silent. So I continue

I’ve been living with Onew hyung for too long, I know him, he’s not someone that would do something like that without a reason.

You don’t have to make up excuses for him, KiBum sshi.

I most definitely don’t want to make up any excuses for Onew hyung, Juliet ahh. But because he’s my friend and my brother, I can’t let the only person that makes him happy slips away.

I wanted so much to open my mouth and tell Juliet those words, but I couldn’t bring myself to. What would she or even Onew hyung think if I say this to his girlfriend?

Let’s go eat then, you’ll feel better afterwards.” I say this instead

But…

I grab her hand and pull her in my direction before she could say anything else. I take her to a nearest restaurant and order food for her, I bet she hasn’t eaten. I don’t eat, but I just there and admire Juliet while she’s munching on her food. I find all sorts of topics to talk about to take her minds off Onew hyung for while. I get to know her too. She’s not only pretty, stylish, but also clever and funny. My kind of girl.

 

I understand now why Onew hyung falls for you.” I say my thought out loud

Huh?

No, nothing.” I laugh in embarrassment, “Continue eating Juliet sshi.” 

By the end of the night, I put myself forward and ask for her number. I know I’m not supposed to do this, but I go for it anyway. If Onew hyung doesn’t want to make her happy, I will. I take Juliet home and then catch a taxi to return to my dorm. It’s 9 already, the party is probably over by now.

Arrive in front of the dorm’s door I realized I left my stuff and keys in the limo. I have no way to go in now except for ding dong the bell. I can’t hide from Onew hyung now.

*ring ding dong*

Nuguseyo?” Jjong opens the door. Sees me, he starts to yells, “Ya, where were you? Did you know it’s your premiere? Everyone looked so hard for you. Niga jinjja babo aniya?

Hyung, stop it.” I push Jjong a side and ask, “Where’s Onew hyung?

He’s in his room.” Jjong says and points over Onew’s room direction. “What’s going on between you and hyung? You disappeared this afternoon and he he did too…

I drag my feet back to my room and crash onto the bed. Everything is getting out of hand. Eoddeokhae?? What do I do?? I ruffling my hair in frustration, suddenly there’s a knock on my door.

*knock knock*

Bum ahh, can I come in?” Onew says

Yeah.” I sit up and to fix my hair.

Where were you? I didn’t see you or Juliet anywhere this afternoon?

I stay silent for a little but, but then decide to speak. “Why do you treat Juliet like that? I know you’re scared the press and everyone else gonna say this and that about you dating Juliet, but you can’t be like that to her. Did you know she was crying? I had to go and comfort her. She said it’s the second time you’ve done this to her. Hyung, how could you?” I pause, Onew just keeps quiet and looks at me.

If you don’t have feelings for her, let her go. Nobody’s making you do this hyung.

You know it’s not like I wanted it to happen.” Onew begins, “I had it in mind that I will tell the press today, but they just attacked me. I panicked KiBum ahh!

What are you going to do now?

I don’t know. Thank you and I’m sorry.” Onew says

For what?

For comforting Juliet for me and for making you missed your own musical premiere. Hyung is sorry Bum ahh.

Don’t say sorry to me, say sorry to Juliet.

I know. Thanks anyways, Bum ahh. Goodnight.” He silently drags his feet out of my room and shut the door.

I lay back down to bed, wondering how Juliet is doing right now.

Onew POV

I regret saying that to the reporters so bad. I know no matter what I do now, nothing could change the fact that I really hurt Juliet, unfortunately once again. She treats me like a normal human being, he makes me feel like I’m no longer Onew of SHINee. When I’m with her, I feel like I’m JinKi, the real JinKi. In exchange for that, I couldn’t even make her feel secure for once, all I cause her is tears and pain. I finally decide to pick the phone up and give her a call. After the fourth try of calling, Juliet finally pick up. She doesn’t sound as enthusiastic as she used to before when I call.

Yoboseyo?” She answers

Juliet, are you okay?

Yeah.

I’m sorry that you heard what I said to the reporters today, I didn’t mean to say that. I planned to…

You don’t have to say sorry.” Juliet cuts me off, “I could clearly see what you’re trying to do.

Juliet, I’m not trying to do anything. I just really panicked and I said… it…

Goodnight Jinki sshi.” Juliet hangs up on me.

I storm over to Key’s room and ask. “Where’s juliet’s house?

You don’t know?” Key glares at me. “Are you going to her house right now?

Kim KiBum, just tell me where the hell is her house, right now!” I shout at Key

Damn! MyeongDong, near the park.

Gomawo.” I slam his door shut and rush out the door. But then I come running back into Jjong’s room.

Jjong aah, can hyung borrow your guitar?

For what?

I’ll explain later, okay. Gomawo, Jjongie.

I put the guitar strap on my shoulder and run right over to Juliet’s house. Stand in front of her house, I’m feeling nervous. My heart is beating fast right now, not just because I’m out of breath, but because I’m going to give a girl I really like my first apologetic serenade.

---------------------------------------------------

Do you think that I'm making Onew seems like a jerk? :[

but i love Onew really much thou.