Minho hotness

Two lives

 

We were walking on the streets and everyone was watching us. I mean everyone! It wasn't normal any more. He wasn't even that handsome and he was wearing the school uniform, no designer clothes or something. His white blouse could be designer, but the rest wasn't.

“Are you okay?” Minho's concerned voice disturbed my thoughts.

“Huh, why?” I looked up at him.

“You're frowning,” he pointed out, with a nod at me.

I touched my forehead a little confused. I hadn't noticed that.

“Are you unhappy that I'm walking with you?” he asked, concerned again.

“No, of course not.” I shook my head. “I just can't stop noticing all the people without manners who are staring at you like crazy.” I couldn't help but ad.

He seemed surprised, as if he hadn't noticed at all. The bastard.

He let his head fall a little and mumbled something.

“Sorry, what did you say?” I asked.

“I'm sorry,” he said, a little louder. He looked a little sad.

I laughed to let him ease up a little bit. “Don't worry, I'm not blaming you or something.” I kept laughing, and my plan probably worked, cause started to smile again.

It was easier to talk now, and we did. He was nice. When we played basketball we didn't really talk, just played. Now I found out that he was interested in more things than only basketball. He liked football, and rapping (surprisingly). He told me a few things about his family (Two older siblings, brother and sister, and a little brother) and it was nice to listen to him. I on the other hand didn't tell a lot. I was only child and my parents had never done fun things with me and the rest I couldn't tell because it was a secret. Not the life I wanted him to know about.

“We're here,” I said. We stopped in front of the big building that was called library. I felt sad for some weird reason. He was nice company, for a rich snob. “Bye then,” I turned bowed and turned to go into the building.

“Wait,” Minho called. “I'll go with you.”

“Why?” I noticed the frown had appeared on my face again, this time an confused one.

He shrugged. “I need a book too for school. I can call my driver afterwards. It's okay.”

I thought about it for a minute and then decided it couldn't hurt. “Sure.”

 

MINHOPOV

 

I have got no idea why I went in with her. My mind told me I didn't want to leave yet and I just said I would come with her. I have never been in a library. I watched my eyes out. There were more books then in my fathers private library and more people. There were a lot of wooden tables were people were reading. It was dead silence.

Samantha had walked of to one of the shelves. She gestured to me that I had to follow her and I automatic did what she wanted from me. I felled lost in here.

“What are you doing staring of into space like an idiot?” She whispered.

“I never been in a library before,” I told her honest.

She frowned again. She frowned a lot. I felt like it was something I did that made her frown all the time, but I didn't know what.

“Follow me then,” Samantha said monotone. She walked to a shelf. “What book were you going to read for English?”

I hadn't thought about it yet. My father had all the books that were on the list so I had decided to just pick one of them. English went easy for me, so I would have read it in no time. Now I had to think about it.

“Uuhm, I didn't really decide yet,” I said, feeling just a little embarrassed.

She smiled. “Me too,” she said. “Let's just take the ones who sound interesting and take those to a table. You have the list, right?”

“I think so,” I said while taking my back and opening it to search for the list. I found it in my English books (logic ><). “Found it,” I grinned at her.

She seemed happier when she smiled at me. “Let's do it like this,” she instructed. “I'll look true this line and you true this one and pick the titles that look interesting. You take those books and then we go look which one we like the most by reading the covers.”

It was logical and easy to understand, but there was one big problem. “How do I find the book I want in all these books?” I asked a little panicked.

She looked stunned at my question and then laughed, which made every person in the room give her dead glares.

“Don't laugh,” I said. “It's embarrassing.”

She hiccuped while trying to stop laughing. When she was finally done laughing at me, what was terribly long, she explained to me how I could find the books. It wasn't that difficult. All the English books were on the same shelf and the titles were on alphabetic order.

 

We ended up sitting at one of the wooden tables and reading parts of the books we had chosen. Searching for the books had been fun, but this was kind of boring. Before I knew it I was staring at Samantha in front of me. She looked elegant while reading the cover of the book in front of her. I wanted to smooth the frown on her forehead and unconsciously my hand reached out for her. I noticed when she looked up at me.

I was shocked by her sudden action and pretended that I was reaching for a book that was on the other side of the table. I felt my face becoming warm when I pulled the book back.

She didn't notice what I had been planning and picked out an other book to. How could she be so adorable? I didn't know what I was feeling, it made my mind confused. I couldn't concentrate any more.

 

“Waaah, done,” Samantha exclaimed while stretching herself.

In the end I just choose whatever like always. We were standing outside the library again. I had already called Samuel before we went outside, so now I only had to wait for him to pick me up.

“I'm going to go home now, see you tomorrow,” she bowed to me.

“You're not going to wait with me?” I asked without thinking. I could have slept myself. I sounded so disappointed. I was, but she didn't have to know that.

“You won't get lost while waiting right?” Samantha said matter of factly.

Now I really wished I hadn't said that.

“I'll wait on my own than,” I said, trying to make the situation less embarrassing. I turned to stand with my face towards the road, looking out for my car, with my hands in my pockets.

“I can't let my baby wait here alone,” Samantha said, and went to stand beside me, imitating my stance, with her hands in her pockets. The only difference was that she had a cheeky grin plastered on her face.

It was silent for a few minutes. I tried hard to find a way to teas her back, but I couldn't find anything. I saw my car approaching in the distance and got an idea.

“Do you want a ride?” I asked.

I couldn't have predicted the way she responded to that. Her head jerked up and before she could chance her expression I saw shock on it.

“No, I'll walk,” she said, smiling weak. “See you tomorrow.” And before I could hold her back she ran of.

“Samantha!” I tried to yell to her, but she didn't turn around. I kept staring at the place her figure disappeared until the honking of an car waked me from my daze. I snapped my head at the car.

“What!”

“Sir, I think we have to go home, otherwise your family will be worried,” Samuel, my driver said. Leaning out of the window of the car.

I nodded, still a little dazed, and got in.

 

SAMANTHAPOV

 

I sighed. That was close. I couldn't have him drive me home. That would totally blow my cover.

I looked around. Because I was running away I hadn't noticed were I had been going. Stupid enough I didn't recognize the place. There weren't a lot of people and the street was surrounded by big buildings I had never seen before.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for sticking with me people. The last part was seriously on a whim so it may take a while to write what happens next.

 

I love you all. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!