Basketball and high heels

Two lives

SAMANTHAPOV

 

Sam, you're ready for this?” I was standing at the gym with my five playmates. There were a lot of people who were standing on the tribune watching (Min and Key were there to). I didn't like the attention, but I could have guessed that would happen with a bet after gym. We were lucky gym was our last class. I just found out that I had gym in the same our as the heir from Choi I spilled juice over. I found out because he came to me telling me that everything was okay now, and that I didn't need to worry. Why should I? It was just juice right?

I got taken back to reality by Eunhyuk yelling into my ear.

“You ready?” He asked. I nodded.

The boys had decided I would do the match against Eunhyuk. Something I could have guessed. He was the best shooter out al of them.

“You start,” I said. “You're the challenger.”

Eunhyuk smiled. “You're wish princess. Get ready to dress yourself up.”

“Don't get cocky before we even started,” I smiled at him.

He sat himself on the right place of he court. We would go for ten shots. The one with the most would win.

Eunhyuk threw and hit. Th four other boys yelled and the public was enthusiast to.

My turn. In, of course.

We both hit again and Eunhyuks third time was right to. I positioned myself for my third throw when I saw a tall figure by the doors of the gym in the corners of my eyes. I glanced and I saw Choi Minho standing there watching in less than a second. I felt my heart skip a beat when I turned my attention back to the basket. I threw the ball and missed. . How could I be flustered over such a weird guy. Why was he even standing there watching. WHY DID I CARE!

I stepped aside deep in thought for Eunhyuk to go for his fourth throw. I couldn't mess up again, otherwise… I didn't want to imagine.

Straitening my back I stepped forward to go for my fourth throw, which Eunhyuk had just hit.

“Focus,” Eunhyuk whispered to me. I glared at him and he laughed.

I had to focus al my thoughts on the basket for all the next throws and I began to relax a bit again, because I was hitting every single one again, but Eunhyuk was still one point ahead of me because of my fail. When we reached six I started to pray for at least one fail from his side and on eight it finally happened.

The spectators looked disappointed, but I was really happy. I knew that Eunhyuk always was really nervous on his last attempt, and he almost never hit that one. Just hoping that he would do that today too.

I looked at Min and Key and made thumps up at them, but they looked disappointed. I stuck my tong out and turned back to the game.

Eunhyuk was doing his last shot. I saw on his face he knew he would lose if he ed up now. Because there was a really small chance I would fail. I'm not trying to brag or something, it's just the truth. I'm really good at this. Okay, I am bragging, but it is still the truth.

I could almost see the sweat drops on Eunhyuks face. He made his shot, but before the ball was close to the basket I saw he had missed and I made a small victory dance inside.

I smiled at him and he smiled back at me, while we switched places. I shot and I hit. There were cheers and I smiled wide at the defeated boys.

“Well, were are you waiting for?” I asked. A few girls from class, who were asked to do the makeover for the loser, walked to the guys and took them away.

I let myself have a little peek at the place Choi Minho had been standing, but he wasn't there, and WHY did I have to feel disappointment!?

Min and Key came walking to me.

“Well?” I asked, smiling happy at their disappointed faces.

“We new there was almost no way you would lose, but I'm still a little disappointed,” Key said.

I stuck my tong out at him. "Live with it."

 

JONGHYUNPOV

 

Minho was being strange. He just suddenly wanted to watch an bet some kids made. We hear that a lot. There is a group of guys who like to make bets and battle them out after last period in the gym. There last class seemed to be gym too, just like ours. But Minho had never been interested in those bets. I looked down at the group who was getting ready. To my surprise, the girl with the long black hair, tied in a ponytail, who had spilled juice over Minho with lunch, was standing in between the boys. It clicked. Minho was for the first time in his life interested in a girl. I had already started thinking he was turning gay, just like me.

I looked at him grinning. He stood against the edge of the door opening.

“What are you grinning about this time, Dino?” he asked.

“You have a crush don't you,” I said smiling.

“What?” he said honestly surprised. Just like him to not notice his own feelings.

“On that girl who spilled juice on you,” I explained. “You are interested in her, aren't you.”

Minho seemed shocked at my words. “No, it's just coincidence she is her,” he said.

I giggled. “Of course Froggie,” I said under my breath.

 

SAMANTHAPOV

I arived home from school. The boys had looked hilarious and I there were pictures made so they we would hear of it at the end of the schoolyear again. The photo's should be in the yearbook to. At least I hope so, cause there faces looked like tomatos when they came out of the changing room. Lee Teuk and Eunyheuk even had short skirts on. It had been so funny I chuckled when I opened the front door of my to big of a house.

“I'm home,” I yelled at the obvious empty hallway. It had been my habit ever since I was a child. I found out the sound effect you got when you yelled in the hall and I just found myself screaming the words every time I came home. Something in me still wished that something or someone would answer me, but I knew that would never happen. The first few times I screamed when I got home the head butler Siwon came running downstairs to look if I was al right, but he soon learned how to separate the different screams (screams of help and screams of 'I'm home') and knew which to ignore.

I hung my own jacket up. I ordered the maids to not come and help me with my stuff when I got home. It irritated me to bits. I guess I made it more difficult on them because they now had to know who came in, so they knew if they had to appear or disappear. When I found that out I said they could be in the hallway if I came home, but that I just didn't need help. After that they became nice to me instead of formal and I liked that. I waved at them when I passed them and they returned the wave to me which made me smile a little bit.

I skipped up the stairs to my room. The only thing in my room I liked was my bed, because I could cuddle in it. The rest of my room was so big.

A knock on the door shook my attention.

“Come in!” I said putting my school bag next to my desk.

The door opened and Siwon the butler and friend came in.

“You're parents are home and want to eat with you Miss,” he said.

“This early?” I asked, looking at the clock. Once in a while my parents came home and they seemed to want to know how there project, named child, was coming along when they did.

“They have to go soon, so they pushed dinner forward,” Siwon said.

I grumbled. “Just keep some ice ready for me after dinner so I have something to eat when I get hungry again,” I said stomping past Siwon who hold me back.

“What?” I asked. Glaring at him. “You know already how fast I get hungry when I eat early.”

“That's not what I mean,” Siwon looked at me with a look who said that I should know. But I really didn't know what he mend. “You're clothes.”

I looked down at my body which was still wearing my school uniform. I shock shouldered.

“Whatever,” I said. “They shouldn't have called me this early.”

Siwon raised his eyebrows and pulled me back into the room ignoring my protests. He talked in his little speaker and within a few seconds four maids came in.

I knew what was coming and I relaxed my body to not throw a fit.

“Dress her,” Siwon told them an he left me in the hands of the four maids who started to undress me. They put me in a blue dress*9 that flowed down my body and was just the right size. It was long and if they didn't put the high thin light blue heels, which were almost only strings and soul with thin heels, on my feet I would have been to short for it. The top of the dress were straps. They didn't do my nails and just styled my hair without putting something in it. But they did do my make up that fitted perfectly with my dress and heels. It was light, because the didn't have much time.

“Done,” one of the maids said with a smile and I smiled back at her. For some weird reason she blushed.

I walked out the door into the hall were Siwon was waiting. He smiled at me.

“Perfect,” he said.

I gritted my teeth when I walked next to him true the hall. I wouldn't have been able to match his steps if I wasn't really experienced with the heels. To much, if you ask me. My parents had made me, there personal doll, walk on heels since I was five. Torture, I don't think that that's legal, but I didn't know either how to go against them. They are scary.

“If you ever do this to me again, I swear I'll break your neck,” I said.

Siwon chuckled. “I know princess,” he said, which made me more angry.

We reached the dinner room and Siwon nodded at the butler next to the door to open the door. He did, and I entered the room. Perfect and refined.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, I promised to update soon after so I did. And I'm sooooooo happy that people are reading already, while I just started this storie. I LOV YOU <3 THANK YOU AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY ^0^.

Nezt update will be no Minho cause I want the other shinee boys in it first. Don't be sad okay, cause I am sad :(

Saranghae<3