Didn't know him, spilled my juice on him

Two lives

 

I was putting my jacket in my locker when a head with black, short hair appeared in front of me.

You cut your hair,” I said, enthusiastic. “Wow, it's beautiful!” I complimented, full of admiration while I let my hands slip through the chopped tresses.

My own hair was long and in layers . My mother had always been strongly against me cutting it in any other style, just because I would make her look strange at formal parties.

Yes, formal parties.

I have never been to a normal party, like the ones my friends throw once in a while, because I have to be at my way too big of a house, studying.

My family is one of the richest and most powerful ones of the whole country, and I'm the precious daughter who will marry the heir. I have told my father a million times I could do it myself if I wanted to, but he is against it because he's scared I will never find a man who would be okay with that.

Tch, as if I need love. I can do things on my own. I don't need a man for that.

But, back to were I was. My family is rich and I didn't get to do anything but study. The only thing I ever got for myself was this place in a normal high school where no one knows my background. My parents agreed to it, because some son of a rich company went to this school to, I don't even know who, probably some really smart kid, and they thought it wouldn't be so bad.

How I got them to agree to hide my status is something I am surprised of myself, but hey, it worked, so who am I to question how.

Until now, the only one who knows I am the lady of the Jiho family were my two best friends, Lee Min Young and Kim Kibum. I told them after a year, because I'm really bad at keeping secrets.... and they kinda found out after following me.

You like it way too much,” Min said, laughing.

When did you get it cut?” I asked.

Key did it for me yesterday,” she said happily.

Really!?” I asked in shock. I did know that Key was a big fashionist but I didn't know he could cut hair too.

You're admiring my art piece?”

I looked around to see Key strolling over our way.

“Yes,” I said. “Since when do you cut hair too, Key?”

My mother taught me,” Key said. “She's a hairdresser, remember.”

I nodded. I didn't forget that, I just didn't know that Key could do it, too.

Well, let's get to class,” Min said.

 

'DINGDONG' the bell that announced the lunchbreak chimed.

I stretched and yawned.

Could you act a little more girly for once,” one of my male classmates said. His name was Eunhyuk. “Your face doesn't do that face justice.”

The guys laughed.

How can I not be girly when I'm a girl?” I countered, picking up my bag and throwing my stuff into it.

Well, you tell us, 'cause I don't feel attracted to you even when you're a girl,” Eunhyuk's best friend, Leeteuk, joined in.

Maybe you're turning gay,” I grinned at the boy. My words made laughter erupt once more.

I knew they were just messing around, I mean, they're my P.E. buddies and I hang out with them once in a while after dinner, in the park, to play basketball.

Let's make a bet,” Eunhyuk suggested while we walked to the cafeteria.

Me and the boys, the five of us, we were all ears. This was were the fun always started, as long we kept it safe.

You,” he pointed at me, my heart began racing in excitement. I liked this. “We'll play a basket shooting game at P.E. today. You against one of us. If you lose, you will dress up as a girl for once.”

I'm always dressed up as a girl in school,” I said, pointing at my uniform.

You wear sweatpants underneath it," Donghae pointed out.

He was right. I never dressed up out of free will, while I'm better at dressing up than most of the girls here probably, although most of the time I don't have to do it myself. I wore sweatpants underneath my school uniform because it didn't feel right to walk just in the skirt.

I pouted.

“What will you guys do if I win?” I asked.

We will dress up as girls,” Eunhyuk said. The other four boys gasped, but I laughed.

Deal,” I said, smirking.

This would be good.

“See you in class, boys.”

I ran of to find Key and Min. I heard the other four complaining to Eunhyuk behind me, but I knew they wouldn't back down after a bet was made.

 

What are you smirking about?” Key asked when I sat down at the table with him and Min.

I made a bet with Eunhyuk and the guys,” I said still smiling. “With basket shooting.”

What for?” Min asked, interested.

When I lose I'll have to dress up, and when they lose, they will have to dress up as girls,” I explained, excited at the thought of the guys dressed up as girls. Especially Eunhyuk, with his lean body.

I hope you lose,” Key said, and Min nodded in agreement.

What?” I looked at them, feeling betrayed. “I'm your friend, why would you want me to lose!? Don't you want to see the guys dressed up as girls?”

I want to see you dressed up,” Keys eyes were glistening in excitement. “Min saw you dressed up once, for a ball, and she said you were totally stunning, I really want to see that. Even when it's just normal clothes, you're really beautiful, you know. It's so sad that you yourself don't want to do anything with it.”

He looked at me with a real stylist's eye. I knew he wanted to become a designer later. He had asked me a few times to promise that I would model for him at least once after he became a designer. He kept bugging me about it, so, in a moment of madness, I accidentally said yes to him.

I won't lose,” I said, pouting, because they both were against me. I didn't take it to heart. “I will win and make you both disappointed.”

I stood up from the table, grabbing my juice I hadn't finished yet and turned to walk away from the cheaters and ignored the warning scream from Min. I crashed into someone who was passing by our table and spilled my drink over the white blouse.

A shocked scream escaped my lips.

Sorry, sorry, sorry!” I panicked. “I'm so sorry!”

My hands moved on their own, hovering over the orange stain my juice had left on the shirt, without knowing what to do.

A hand grabbed my hand, which was still moving through the air.

“Don't worry about it, I'll take care of it myself.”

I looked up at the boy. He had long-ish hair with curls and a handsome face. The sort all the girls fell for in an instant, and at that moment, I thought that I felt the stares as daggers in my back. Better not to get involved with him.

Okay,' I said, which made him look at me in surprise. I don't know why though. “I'm really sorry, again, for spilling my juice on you. I'll watch my step the next time.”

I pulled my hand out of his, bowed and turned back to the table my two friends were still sitting at.

Come, Minho,” a voice said. “Let's get that stain out of your shirt.”

The boy, called Minho, walked away and the daggers stopped stabbing me.

You know you just spilled your juice over Choi Minho,” Min said breathless.

How do you know his name?” I asked. “Do you have a crush on someone I should know about?”

No, no,” Min said, not even blinking at my joke. “ That's the heir of Choi company!”

Oh,” I said, realizing. “That's him?”

So that was the boy I had to thank my place in school for. I had seen his father once when he visited my father to ask for an investment in an project. Not that Mr. Choi had seen me. I always have to listen to those boring talks behind something where I can't be seen for my education.

You wouldn't be interested, of course,” Min sighed. “You're one yourself.”

Ssh!” I shushed her. “You don't speak of the damned in school,” I said.

 

 

MINHO'S POV

 

Did you see that?” I asked my best friend and ally, Jonghyun, who was helping me to get the stain out of my blouse in the bathroom.

That that girl spilled juice over you?” Jonghyun asked, grinning. He probably found it funny that the heir from the prestigious Choi company got juice spilled all over him. “Yes, I saw that. The whole cafeteria did.”

No,” I said, dazed. “That girl just turned her back on me after I said I was okay. She didn't even try to insist to clean my clothes. I think she didn't even know me.”

Jonghyun looked at me with a worried face.

“Are you starting to get the prince disease or something?” He asked. “You're worrying about one girl not recognizing you? You have dozens of girls who like you. Don't go wanting all of them, okay?”

It's not that,” I said, but I didn't know myself exactly what was going on with me. “It felt free, as if I could finally breathe. Like I had space to move.” I kinda talked to myself while my hands moved on their own, cleaning the blouse.

Jonghyun touched my forehead with the palm of his hand. I flinched back from the sudden contact.

What are you doing, dinosaur?”

You really sure you're not running a fever?” he asked.

Yes, I am.”

What?” He said jokingly. “You are running a fever, or you are sure you aren't.”

YAH!” I yelled, splashing water at the blonde dinosaur. “You know what I meant!”

___________________________________________________________________________________________

This is my first fanfic. I really hope you like it. PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU DO!! It starts a little boring, so I will post the second chapter really fast. I'm really insecure so please comment if you like it (second time I wrote that xD)

Thank you:)