Am I lucky?

Two lives

 

MINHOPOV

 

I looked up when I heard a gasp and the ball in my hand slipped on the ground unconsciously. The basketball girl from school was standing right in front of me. She had her black hair into a ponytail and was wearing sport clothes. She carried a basketball with her.

I tried my best to compose myself and smiled at her. “Hello,” I said. Okay, that sounded pretty stupid. And what the hell should I say know?

To my surprise she smiled back. “Your playing?” she asked, nodding at the ball that was on the ground now.

“As you can see,” I said. I walked towards my ball and picked it up. “Want to play with me?” Yes! I asked without stuttering. I mean, I, Choi Minho, couldn't be caught stuttering right?

“Sure,” the girl said, still smiling. “I'm Samantha, by the way.”

She walked towards me and stuck out her hand so I could shake it.

“Yeah, Minho,” I said. I didn't know why I was so nervous, but I hoped it would go away while playing.

“The one who gets 5 points first, wins,” she said. Her smile changed into an real enthusiast one and I felt my hart skip a beat for some reason. She rolled her own ball to the side. “Start,” she said and I felt her taking my ball before I even noticed we started. I felt a smile creep onto my face. No way I would let that sneaky girl win.

 

SAMANTHAPOV

 

“Okay, you win,” I panted. I said down on the bench of the court and opened the water bottle I had brought with me. Choi Minho was still standing although he was sweating too.

We had played 5 games, from which I won 2. We ended all the games just with one point difference.

“Already?” Minho, with his eyes in dissapointment, asked. I guess he really is a fanatic sportsman.

“We'll do a rematch when I can breath again,” I said, still panting, but not so much any more.

This situation was actually really weird. I had never thought I would end up playing basketball with Choi Minho. The kid who got me my beautiful school days, without him even noticing.

“You know,” I said to him in a thoughtful tone. “If you were a real gentleman, like those rich boys, you should let the girl win.” I tried to joke with him, which worked looking at his expression. He looked dumbfounded.

“Should I have?” He asked in confusion. “I'm really sorry if I should have. I'm kinda competitive. When playing I never think about those things.” He looked really worried now.

I chuckled. “Don't worry,” I said. “I like it when people don't hold back when playing sports. Otherwise it isn't a real win, you know.”

Now he looked relieved, which made me laugh harder. His expressions where just to funny.

He looked worried again, because I was laughing, but I couldn't stop.

“You okay?” he asked.

I nodded, not able to answer.

“You sure?” he didn't believe me.

“I'm okay, really,” I hiccuped a little, trying to get words out of my mouth.

We both got a shock from my phone, which began vibrating suddenly. Now we both laughed about our silliness.

I looked at the display. It was Siwon of course. Who else would call me on a Sunday.

“What is it?” I said after picking up the phone.

“You have to come home now,” Siwon said in a stressed tone.

“Why?” I said annoyed. “It's not like anyone will miss me until dinner.”

“Your parents are home,” Siwon said. “I said you were doing your homework and you are lucky they never go to your room. If your not home in 15 minutes they will suspect and I'll loose my job and you will get house arrest.”

“,” I cursed, “I'll be back in ten minutes, I'm sorry I'm troubling you Siwon.”

I hung up and picked up my ball. “I'm sorry I have to go,” I said sad.

“Who is Siwon?” Minho asked me innocently.

Siwon? What was Siwon? Oh crap, I couldn't tell him he was my butler, cause I'm supposed to be a middle class student.

“My brother,” I said, with a bright, but nervous smile.

“That's funny,” Minho said. “My brothers name is Siwon too.” His face stood interested.

“Wauw,” I said, with a lack of emotion, because I began to get really nervous now. “Uuuhm, I have to go, we'll see each other later.”

I started to walk away but Minho hold me back.

“You want to play again sometime?” He asked, he sounded a little shy, but I didn't have the time to think about that.

“Of course,” I nodded. “It was fun, but I'm kinda in a hurry right now, so I need to go. Bye!”

I waved at him and then started running without looking back.

 

“You're late,” Siwon said. He was still butler like but he sounded mad.

“I'm sorry,” I said pleading. “I really am.” We were standing by the exit of the professional kitchen.

“When you get me fired you will miss me,” Siwon said while walking me true the kitchen.

I smiled and bowed to all the kook's and butlers we passed and hoped dearly they wouldn't give me away by my parents.

“I know Siwon-oppa,” I said sweetly, tasting the word on my lips. Siwon looked at me with a creeped out expression.

I chuckled. “I told someone today you were my brother, so I wanted to try,” I told him honestly. “But I'm not saying that ever again, cause it's sounds weird on you. Even though your handsome and not that old yet.”

“Well thank you miss,” Siwon said sarcastic. We stopped at my bedroom.

“Your welcome,” I said, hugging him. “I'm done in a minute.”

“You better be,” Siwon said, before I closed the door behind me.

I let out an long sigh. The events of today were finally getting through to me. My god! I just sort of became buddy's with the person who was most likely to find out about my real family. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. No way! I threw myself, head first, into the cushions of my bed and screamed to release my confusion. It helped a little.

Now I had to get dressed properly, and fast, otherwise Siwon, and otherwise my parents, would kill me.

In a matter of seconds, just like I told Siwon, I was done with clothes and make up. There was no dinner so no evening dress. Just a simple black skirt with heels and ocean blue top key once gave me. It looked like it had been made by a designer, but it wasn't. It was made by Key. I felt better in it then in one of the designer things, because most of those tops were really to low cut. Yes, my mother loved those sort of tops.

“I'm done!” I yelled towards the door before I reached it. I knew Siwon was waiting on the other side.

“Come on then!” Siwon said, while opening the door.

“Let's go to hell,” I grumbled under my breath.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm getting really insecure about this. I am not really happy with the chapter. It could have been better.

Wishing to the stars that everything is going to be oke!!!

I'm updating this right before I have to go to school ><