Auw

Two lives

MINHOPOV

 

I raised my hand to wave at Samantha, but dropped it again when I saw the cute boy, she had hugged in the cafeteria the other day, walking next to her. Somehow, completely the opposite from just a second ago, I was hoping she hadn't seen me waving at her. But she did see me. She waved back at me with a smile, which made my heart thump a little, but she didn't come my way. The cute boy did, though.

I frowned. Why would he come over here? I didn't know him.

He waved in my direction, but his exited smile wasn't directed to me. I looked around to see at who he could possibly have waved and saw my little brother waving back at the boy.

I almost face palmed myself for my stupidity. Yesterday I had seen my little brother with that boy and I was going to ask Minhwan who he was, but I forgot, because of Samantha.

The boy had reached us and he bumped fists with Minhwan. He was definitely cute up close, I had to admit, even for a guy like me.

“And this is?” I asked, raising my eyebrows in question.

“Do you have to know?” Minhwan mocked me with copying my expression.

“Well, you don't have to,” I said rolling my eyes at my brother. “I was just curious.”

“Hi, I'm Lee Taemin,” the boy interrupted us with a shy smile, sticking his hand out. I couldn't blame him for the shy part. I was one head bigger than him.

I grabbed his hand an shook it. “Choi Minho, brother of this here,” I said pointing at my little brother.

Taemin laughed at my remark. “Nice to meet you,” he said. “I saw you waved at Samantha noona, are you classmates?”

I didn't see Minhwan smile but I could feel his evil grin sticking on my back.

I tried to hide my discomfort. “We're in the same year, that's all,” I said, not daring to lie about her being not in my class.

Taemin frowned a little. “How do you know her then?” he asked curious. “I never knew she was social with people outside her class.”

How did this brat know so much about Samantha? She wasn't dating junior was she. He was two years younger!. Not that I would have minded if Samantha would have been two years younger than me, but that's beside the point.

“Basketball,” I said, saying the first thing that came into my head, and it was true anyway.

Taemin nodded understanding. “Yes, she is a little sport fanatic, especially with basketball.”

“May I ask something?” I said, not able to hold myself.

“Sure,” Taemin said at the same time the school bell rung. “Oops, and other time okay? We have to hurry up to class. Come Minhwan, you have to show me my classroom.”

I was left at the gates, flabbergasted, watching the two boys run towards the school. Just a few seconds after Minhwan and Taemin had vanished into the building I remembered I had to go to class too.

 

SAMANTHAPOV

 

“What happened to your arm?” a worried key asked.

We were sitting in our English class and Key was slightly bend over to my side, to see look at my bandaged left arm.

“I'll tell you at break time, please look back at your books,” I whispered back. 'I don't want to get in detention because of you.”

Key pouted a little. “You're the one getting me in trouble all the time, why can't I get you in trouble for once?”

“because I don't talk when I don't want to, you always answer when people are talking to you,” I said, sticking my tong out at him before returning my attention towards my book again.

Key sighed. “I'm just nice,” he said.

I smiled a little while ignoring him.

 

I sighed. We were sitting on the edge of the gym. We were doing team against team soccer and right now my team wasn't playing. The two classes who had gym in the same period were hustled. The boys were playing on the left and the girls were playing on the right.

“What's wrong?” Min asked. She was sitting next to me and cheering for the one of the boy teams until she switched her attention to me.

“As if you wouldn't know,” I sighed. “You are always digging. You let me tell the whole story at lunch. And I was thinking Key was annoying in first period.”

Min glared at me. “We went through this already! Of course I'm worried when my friend is hurt.”

“It isn't that bad. You two are . . AUW!” I shot away from Min who had just pinched my bonded arm. “What the hell!?” I exclaimed.

“See, it hurts when someone touches it,” Min said. “You shouldn't play the next game. I saw you flinch just a while ago when someone bumped in to you unconsciously.”

“But I want to play,” I said, looking at the ground, trying not to pout.

Now it was Mins turn to sigh, not knowing what to say. “Well, it is your choice in the end. I'm just giving you advice.”

I looked up to her surprised. Normally Min would have forbidden me to play and I would actually have listened and I saw she really was worried. If I wanted Min to be happy I should decide to skip the rest of the activity’s in gym, but I couldn't. I really, really, really wanted to play and in my defence, I'm just a little sport fanatic.

“I'll be really careful, okay,” I said to Min, trying to talk myself into not getting guilty when I saw her face crunch a little bit.

“Time is over. The winning team stays in the losing team goes to the side. The bench team goes into the field.” The loud voice of our gym teacher was heard through the gym and we got up.

“I meant it when I said you shouldn't play,” Min tried for the last time, but I just smiled at her.

“Don't worry, play,” I said, trying to grin at her. 'Sports are there to play, not to get worried about other people, kiddo.”

“Who is the kid here?” she said, her eyes flaring up. “You're the one acting like a kid.”

This time I grinned for real. “Well, show me then, we're starting.” Just at the moment I said that was heard.

I felt the adrenaline enter my body and almost caught the ball at the same time. I loved this sport. Doing everything with your feet sounded really weird in my head, but it felt amazing, so who cared. I was approaching the goal and suddenly someone of the opposing team was in front of me. I tried to dodge her on the right, but she ran in on me from the left trying to steal the ball away from me and bumping full in to my left arm, causing a stinging pain in my arm and shoulder. I tried to jump but tripped over the opposer's leg. To not do any more damage to my hurt arm I tried to fell tactically on my right side, feeling an shooting pain through my ankle in the process. When I hit the ground I was already a little numb from the shock.

Almost completely at the same moment Min was right next to me.

“Are you okay, are you hurt!?” she exclaimed.

“I'm o. . .” I tried to say, but her scream interrupted.

“You're bleeding, oh my god, you're arm is bleeding,” Min screamed in panic.

My stomach turned at her horrified face. I tried to decide if I should look down, or shouldn't. I felt the burning pain in my arm and knew my wound opened again. Finally I found the will power to sit up and look down at my arm. I scrunched my nose at the side of my blood seeping through my bandages. There was a little bit on the floor.

“I'm sorry Min,” I said, looking at her worried eyes.

She puckered her lips in disapproval. “Let's your get your sorry to the infirmary. Can you stand?”

I smiled a little. “I think so.”

Min tried to get me up, but I fell on my again when I put pressure on my right foot.

Right at that moment a body burst trough the small circle of girls that had surrounded me, worried, which shocked me and Min, a lot. And what shock me more, was the person. Minho was standing in front of me with wary eyes, looking concerned.

“I called the teacher, are you okay?” he panted a little like he ran for a long time.

I looked at him as if I had seen a ghost. I hadn't expected this, at all.

“Uhm, she sprained her ankle,” Min said tentative, with a small voice from shock. “She can't walk.”

Minho nodded confident and stuck his hand out to me.

I looked at it, not sure what he was trying to do.

And then he said the unexpected: “Take my hand, I'll carry you.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not sure what to do with myself. I promised myself three days ago, that I would update on Friday, and now it's Sunday. Two days later then I wanted. :(

 

Wellllllll, what did you guys think about this chapter. I know the plot is going slow, but, somehow I like it.

 

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!! I LOVE COMMENTS AND THAT WAY I KNOW YOU'RE STILL READING. And of course subscribe if you didn't already, thanks :D *happy smile

 

I tried to find a cool picture to show you all, but i found this xD

kekeke WTF is that ><

They think it is funny too :P

Thank you all for reading. Saranghea!!!!!!!!!!!