Finding an fiancé!?

Two lives

 

The big room was one big twilight as it always was. A long table was standing and butlers and maids were walking with food or standing against the red wall full of paintings and other stuff. My parents were sitting on the head of the table. My father at the head and my mother at his right hand. That they were sitting together told me they wanted to talk about something. .

My father was a man of few words and he had a big build with a black beard. He looked like he was smart, but could fight if he had to. I always liked my fathers appearance. My mother on the other hand looked like an aunt with to much make up. Her face and her body screamed rich and egoistic. I never liked my mother and the way she always reminded me that I had to keep her status up didn't really help. I can't remember my mother ever telling me she loved me, and I'm sure she doesn't.

My father smiled at me and told me to sit down while my mother nodded her head at me.

“Hi mother, hi father,” I nodded at them like I always did. I sat down at the table across from my mother.

“Hello Samantha,” my mother Catherine said.

“How have you been?” my father asked.

“Al right,” I nodded. I knew they didn't have to hear more and would let me eat now without disturbing me. But this time they didn't.

“Darling we want to talk to you,” my mother told me with that look of her that told me I had to do everything exactly as she told me.

“We want to look for the perfect man for you,” my father said.

I was just trying to put food in my mouth, in a lady like manner of course, and paused in my act.

“What?” I said shocked, and I dropped my spoon again.

My mother acted like she didn't see my shocked face and took the conversation over from my father.

“In the coming month there will be a lot of parties and we want to match you with a guy,” my mother sounded really enthusiastic while she rambled on. “There are a lot young man who would want you, you are beautiful. Of course not as beautiful as me. And you're father really wants a heir, you know that. Everything will be perfect. You can be married after you graduate next year.”

I stood up at my mothers last words in shock. “What!?” I almost yelled.

My mother looked a little bit confused, but found her composure really fast.

“Sit down, young lady,” she said firm. “Think about your table manners.”

“Screw the table manners,” I hissed at her. “Who said I wanted to get married after my graduation.”

I noticed that I changed my way of speech into formal to the way I talked in school (I didn't yell in school though).

“Darling sit down,” my father said. He always let my mother speak in this sort of situations until we got into a fight, than he spoke up to calm us, or most of the time me, down. “Listen to what we're trying to say.”

“I know what you're trying to say,” I said, still speaking school speech. But I did sit down.

“You're father needs a heir and you never can get married early enough,” my mother tried.

What!? She didn't even cared she made it worse just now, I guess, cause she really did.

“I don't want to get married after graduation,” I said, as calm as I could. “It's to early. We're living in the 21st century.”

“What were you thinking of doing after graduation besides getting married?” my mother asked and I was stunned by her question.

“College or university even,” I said. This was ridiculous and it hurt to think my parents didn't even think about the possibility that I wanted to do something than getting married.

My mother looked at me and if I had thought she would have been surprised by my answer that thought would have been gone now, cause my mother wasn't surprised or even mad, I saw humour in her eyes. She was mocking me as she was looking at me.

“You want to study after you graduate?” my mother asked sarcastic. “Think about what you would do to your father if you did that. This family need an heir, Samantha, and your the only one who can give us that. Just don't think about yourself for a moment, but about the future of this family. How can you father live his days peaceful as long he doesn't have an heir.

Selfish? Did the selfish , who wants her child married for her own good, just call me selfish!?

“I can be the heir,” I said between my teeth. “If I go to college I can take over the company without any difficulties. And I even like it a little bit, you know. I might find that less worse. And you know what. You could even find a good educated human being who could be the company's president without me getting married.”

I almost slept myself for my own stupidity. The first thing could be tolerated, by father at least, but the second would get my father mad.

“You are saying that I should cut the company from the family and give it to someone else?” He sad, his voice trembling in anger. Yes, he was mad.

“I'm sorry father,” I said in a whiny voice. I hated myself for doing so, but I still lived here and till my twenty-first birthday I was stuck here. And as it looked to me they would have me married before I even got my freedom. “I didn't mean it. Just the first thing I said.”

“You will go with us to the parties to find you a man,” my father said, not listening to my excuses. “Every weekend for seven weekends. You will leave a good impression, otherwise we will put you on home school again.”

It was like he punched me in the chest with al his might and left me no room to breath. I didn't answer but ate my food in silence. When I was done I left. I held my head up, but it felt more like I walked out with my head hanging in defeat. When I excused myself from the table I saw the happy sparkles in my mothers eyes, the , and when I walked out I saw that the whole room had been emptied from servants, except for Siwon, when I hadn't noticed. Of course, my parents wouldn't want rumours starting about my tantrum.

Siwon opened the door for me and walked out with me, leaving my parents in the dining room.

“Calm down, Samantha,” Siwon raised his voice a little bit so I would hold my step. I noticed he walked a few steppes behind me. I had walked faster then I thought, in my rage.

“I'm going to sleep right now,” I said while walking down the hall to my room in a normal tempo this time.

“It's only six and you still have to do your homework,” Siwon said.

I looked at him raising one eyebrow. “When I sleep early I wake up early and than I make my homework in the morning,” I said, like a child who wanted too be right about something. “Live with it!”

The next morning I did do my homework. I might not like my parents, but I don't go to school because they want me to.

 

“Really!?” Min looked at me with big eyes. I nodded a little bit sad.

“I just don't want to go alone to that hell hole,” I said. I got the idea when I saw Min this morning and sms-ed my parents, at the same time I got the idea, to ask if I could take my friend with me to the party. With all luck from this month used they said yes (with a “just this once” hanging on to it though) and I just told her she could come to me with me to a formal party. She told me she always wanted to know how such parties went.

“What's all the yelling about?” Key asked, walking towards us.

“Sam is taking me to a social party, because she will be bored to hell,” Min yelled.

“Sssssht,” I hissed, “don't be so ing loud.”

She made a cute pout at me, her way of telling me she was sorry. Key wasn't so happy.

“What about me?” he asked.

“Huh?”

“You're only taking Min and leaving me behind?”

“I forgot,” I said honestly, I almost face palmed myself for forgetting to ask if key could come too.

“You need someone to remember Min she has to behave,” Key said hopeful.

I smirked. “Enough reason for me. I'll take you with me to.” Key smiled happily. Sometimes I wondered if he would have been better of born as an woman, but I couldn't picture him like one, so I guess he had the right body after all. “Tomorrow at my place. Just ring the bell, Siwon will let you in.

 

KEYPOV

 

“What the . . .” I felled my mouth fall open. I never let my guard down like that, but I didn't have room to think about how I looked with a huge house in front of my nose. It seemed like you could let a small village live in this mansion.

“Oh yeah, you didn't see it yet,” Min exclaimed. “Just don't show that face in front of Samantha. She hates it and you will be at least a week awkward with her.”

“Why,” I frowned.

“She doesn't like to live here. She has been at my house a few times, and you don't know how happy she was. She was in a bliss,” Min shrugged her small shoulders. “She told me that the house is spacious, but one big trap prison.”

“Lots of cameras I guess,” I said looking around the gate and finding one at almost the same time.

Min nodded and rang the bell.

“Who is there?” A man voice spoke from the little speaker next to the door. “Your name and purpose.”

This was to scary. I felt like I wouldn't be a be able to step into this house easily or come out it even.

“Min young and Kibum,” Min said to the speaker. “We're school friends of miss Jiho Samantha.”

“Wait a minute,” the voice said. A few seconds later the voice came back. “Just wait a few seconds, there is someone coming to you.”

“Thank you very much,” Min said.

“They won't leave us alone, right?” I whispered, scared the walls could hear me.

“Yes,” Min nodded. “Whatever happens, there will always be someone to watch us, even when we're with Samantha.”

I felled the now recognizable chilles.

The gate opened and a man with black short hair and a handsome face, but still adult looking and of course not more handsome then my face, came walking outside. He smiled at us.

“I'm Choi Siwon, head butler of Jiho, nice to meet you,” he stuck out his hand at me.

“Kim Kibum,” I said while shaking his hand.

“Nice to meet you Mr. Kim,” he said and then turned to min, leaving me with a red face I tried to hide. “Nice to see you again Miss Lee,” Siwon bowed to Min who blushed a little bit to.

“Yes, nice to see you to Siwon-shi,” Min said.

I looked at are with question in my eyes while we followed Siwon on the stone path which let to the huge front door with a staircase in front.

She nodded at me and told me with her eyes it was okay. She probably got permission to speak informally with Siwon. He was really handsome and nice. Yet an other good point about the polite man.

We walked after Siwon into the house and I couldn't stop looking at al the glamour. The hall had two staircases up to meet at the top and in the middle you saw a part of an other hall who went on at both sides. In on the right and the left there were a few doors and I was immensely curious of what was behind them, but Siwon let us up the stairs and then right, left, left and then right again. I lost my way at the what felt like the hundredth corner until we came to an stop at an wooden door. It was a normal door for in contrast with what I had already past in the house. Siwon knocked on the door.

“Come in!” Samantha's voice yelled from the other side.

“Watch your expression,” Min reminded me in a whisper and I tried to look normal and not at all intimidated by all the glamour.

The door may have been normal but Samantha's room wasn't at all. It was at least five times the size of my own and I saw a door which I guess let to a bathroom. In the room there was and king size (where Samantha was sitting on watching us) bed, huge closet, a wooden desk with all her school stuff laying around it (on the floor) and a computer and windows two times my hight. On the other end of the room there was an flat screen television and two couches who looked really soft. And then I hadn't even started on the way it all was designed. It looked al soft and I knew that that would have been Samantha's idea.

“It looks soft,” I said without thinking.

 

SAMANTHAPOV

 

Key and Min walked in followed by Siwon. I watched Keys expression and I saw the awe in his eyes even though he tried to hide it. I knew it was to much to ask from people to act normal about the size of my house, but I still felt I wanted them to be normal about it.

“It looks soft,” Key said with a smile. With those words I became warm. I smiled at myself. That's the best reaction I ever had on my room. This was awesome.

“Thank you,” I said with a big smile on my face. “Really, that means a lot.”

Key smiled and than dropped his smile.

“What's wrong?” I asked worried.

“You're clothes,” he said with a disapproving face.

I looked down. I was wearing a huge t-shirt I could wear as dress and who slid down my shoulder all the time. It had a big cute green pig face on it. I always wore it at home shirt. Not wanting to stay in pyjama but not wanting to dress myself either. Underneath it I wore a black-yellow striped legging. It was the top in my closet and I hadn't even looked at it before putting it on.

“What about it?” I asked innocently. I knew what he mend, the colours didn't go together very well, but I didn't care so I played dumb.

“Those colours are horrible!” he chocked. Yes, he chocked on his words because of my less of fashion sense. Isn't he just to funny.

“Don't worry about it,” I said. “I won't be wearing this outside of my room, at least not to the party. My parents would probably kill me if I did.” I giggled.

“And what about our clothes?” Min asked. She had sat down on my computer chair, and was now turning in circles. “You told us to just come in normal clothes and we would get dressed here.”

“I picked them for you,” I said with a bright smile, waiting for Keys reaction, which came less than a second later.

“What!?” he almost yelled in disbelieve. “You picked them for us?” He almost looked scared.

I laughed and Min laughed with me.

“They're on couches and don't look so scared, I'm better at this than you would think,” I said, but he didn't look like he believed me.

Min stood up from her chair and walked to the couches, taking Keys arm with her on her way. Min let out an happy screech and I heard Key gasp in surprise.

“Can I really wear this suite?” He asked, looking at me with big eyes.

I had got him an satin black suite with an white blouse from an really famous designer who I forgot the name off and I didn't even know what was so special about the blouse and an blue tie with a really nice … on it. The shoos were from leather, but I let Siwon choose them, because I practically knew nothing of man shoos wear.

“You like it?” I asked him with a smile. It felt good to make Key happy like this.

“I love it,” he said with a little yelp. He let his hand slide over the fabric of the suite, but he didn't pick it up.

“I love the dress,” Min said with a bright smile.*10 She had picked up, and was turning around before my body length mirror with the dress before her chest. I had picked it out to match her now short hair. I was black and was long on the backside with a low cut on the back so you could see her back, and in front in was short by the legs and the top was strapless. Her shoos were black stilettos with silver stones on it.

I let myself slide from the bed and hit the silver bell on the counter I almost never used. In a few seconds there were four maids in uniform standing in my room.

“They have to get dressed, can you help them?” I said. “Just get four butlers for Key and can you ask my stylists to come, I have to get dressed too.”

The maids nodded and got to work. In a matter of seconds four butlers came in and the maids and the butlers took Min and Key away to an other room. I waved at my a little confused friends, but my smile faded when my own stylists cam in with my dress and the rest of the garbage to dress me up.

“Can you wait outside of help with Key, Siwon,” I said to the head butler.

“What would sir Kibum need help for?” he asked.

“Not Key, but the butlers, they will have an handful with him,” I said. “He's a little bit picky.”

Siwon nodded and left the room. Leaving me to the horror called dressing up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WAAAAH It's going to slow. I will try and go faster to the main point of the story. eventhought not many people are reading this yet. Try to enjoy when you do ^.^ And again. When you like the story please comment. I like it and it encourages me to go on writing.