Embarrasing!!!!!

Two lives

 

I blushed! Noooooo. How embarrassing is that! I ing blushed in front of the whole class when he stuck his hand out at me.

Samantha, what are you doing?” Min asked me, sitting next to me on the side of the infirmary bed.

Drowning myself in this cushion,” I sulked into the cushion I had buried my face in. “I feel ashamed.”

You should, you totally should,” Min muttered angry.

I fell silent. I suppose I should apologize at this point. She did warn me and I didn't listen at all. My bandage even ripped.

I groaned loudly, showing my frustration.

I'm sorry, okay,” I said into the cushion. I really couldn't look at her.

What was that?” Min mocked. Sarcasm dripping from her words. “Someone said sorry? What for? That you hurt yourself?”

Ani,” I shook my head. With all my will power I got myself in a sitting position on the bed, but I was still looking at my hands. “I'm sorry that I made you worry.”

Silence. Min didn't say anything. I peaked upwards, waiting for her answer. I was really scared she would just walk away. She is my best friend, I couldn't live without her.

My eyes met Mins side view. She looked like she was deep in thought, staring into space.

Min?” I tried. I reached my hand out and pushed her shoulder.

Slowly she turned her head my way. Looking curious. No trace of sadness or the anger from before. Suddenly she started laughing. And not just laughing. She was laughing with whole her body, slapping me on the shoulder as if I told the funniest joke ever.

Uhm..” I was completely dumbstruck. What the he;; was she doing?

You're such an idiot,” Min hiccuped.

?” I opened my mouth just to let that dumb sound of astonishment out.

I'm glad that you understood my feelings, but you should really think about yourself more. You can't just ruin your body,” Min said with a sudden serious face. “But it is all good after I saw you blushing like that!” She burst out laughing again.

No, no, no, no, no,” I said desperately, “forget that!”

I raised both my hands to stop her from laughing and . . . crimped in from the stinging pain that it produced.

You should be careful with that,” Min said, half the smile still on her face. “Minho put a new bandage around it, but it is still open.”

Thank you, Min,” I said, falling back on the bed again. “I love you.”

Min stuck her tong out. “Mehrong, so cheesy.” She giggled.

Mister Whang isn't available at the moment.”

Both me and Min looked up at the door where Minho just walked in. I totally forgot about him. After putting the bandage on my arm to stop the bleeding he went away to look for the infirmary doctor, Mr. Whang, to look at my ankle.

To my huge embarrassment my blood started flooding into my face again, this time remembering Minho lifting me up. I quickly looked away, hoping he didn't see.

Min-young-ah, you can go back to class,” Minho said, while walking relaxed towards the closet. “I'll look at Samantha's ankle. I got a few lessons EHBO, so I can do a little bit.”

I wanted to say that Min could stay, but she beat me to it.

Okay, I'll go,” she said happily. She smiled at me cheekily and before she walked out of the door she even winked at me. What the hell! What is she thinking. She can't leave me alone here, alone, with him! Right!? Why is this so scary?

I almost cried for no apparent reason. Was I scared of him. That couldn't be it. He became my friend didn't he?

Can you come sit in the edge?” Minho asked.

Oh yeah,” I answered stupidly. Doing what I was told I moved towards the edge of the bed and let my feet dangle over it. The bed was surprisingly high. When I was sitting on the edge, my toes could just touch the ground.

Minho knelt down in front of me as the prince of Cinderella when he put the glass slipper on her foot. I almost laughed at myself for that stupid example, so stupid sounded it. I shuddered when Minho suddenly touched my foot.

I'm sorry, my hands are cold,” Minho apologized.

Doesn't matter,” I said. My voice almost sounded like a whisper.

Minho began to push on my foot and try pulling and such, just like a physiotherapist, until I screamed out in agony.

So that place hurts,” Minho said.

No , didn't you hear me screaming,” I said, trying to get my foot away from the evil hand.

Don't avoid it, I'm just trying to find what is wrong with your foot,” Minho said, trying to look serious. But I saw that smile creeping onto his face, the bastard.

You shouldn't laugh,” I said, trying hard to get as much hurt in my voice as I could, “I'm a patient.”

I was still trying to get away from his hand, but it wasn't going that well, so I decided to get my foot back onto the bed.

A patient should let herself be examined,” Minho said, standing op from his kneeling position and bending over to reach for my foot.

I tried to turn away from him, so he couldn't reach me. “By a doctor, yeah,” I said.

Suddenly he caught me by my middle and turned me around, setting me on the edge of the bed again. I smirked at me, his face a little to close to mine and I felt the heat creep onto my face a third time.

Okay, then I'll take you home and let you be examined by my personal doctor, since teacher Whang isn't here right know,” he said, smiling sweetly.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEEEEY, I'm back with a question. I don't know If Samantha is a right name for my personage, because everyone else has a Korean name. Should I chance the name or just leave it like this. Please answer in the comments below.

I'm happy nobody unsubscribed eventhought I didn't post for a reaaaaaaally long time. I hope you will still bare with me in the future.

Thank you!!

LOVE YOU <3

BTW: SHINEES new song is out. Dream girl!!!!!!! yeeeey. I'm sooooooo happy !!!!!! *head in the clouds"

Love to SHINee and there pony xD