Getting to know Taemin

Two lives

 

My parents didn't have anything else to do yesterday then scold me because I brought more friends I told them I would. Not really that big of a deal, and there for they came home without telling anyone and making Siwon lie.

It was Monday and I was walking to school. Now I got to see Taemin! I got into the stream of kids who walked to school too. This time of the morning was the busiest. Every human would wait with grocery shopping after this group of school kids were gone. Still, every morning, I saw at least two ladies, sometimes with child, walking down this street. I mean, if they waited a few more minutes the whole bunch would be in school and you wouldn't have to struggle like that.

This time there was a old women trying to push herself true the crowd. I was watching her while walking, thinking about how those stupid kids didn't move to let the old lady true. Suddenly the old women fell back. Aahw crap, now I'm going to be late for school, I thought (I know not that nice of a thought), while making my way over to the old women who was trying to pick up all the groceries who had fallen when she fell.

“Thank you little girl,” the women told me after I helped her pick up everything.

“Your welcome, ma'am,” I said. “I'm going now, goodbye.”

The women waved at me with a bright smile, and I ran to not be late for class.

Now I missed Taemin, I thought. Taemin was a first year student, and I e second, so I would have to wait for lunch.

Except of course . . . My head snapped up in a bright smile. I could be late for class once, right?

I almost skipped to the teachers office. I looked inside. The teachers office was almost empty because all the teachers were already in there classrooms. The only persons in there were Mrs Hwang and Taemin. When I spotted him I squealed and made my true the office and caught him in a bear hug.

“Mina-noona, what are you doing?” Taemin tried to get out of my grip.

Yes Miss Lee,” Mrs Hwang said, “What are you doing here when you have to be in class right now?”

For the ones who didn't notice yet. I was registered with a different name in school, so no one good even guess who I was. I had chosen the same name as Taemin and Jinki, because that was the easiest.

“I'm sorry ma'am,” I said, bowing 90 degrees. “Taemin is my nephew and I haven't seen him in three years. I was to late to meet up with him by the gate because this old lady fell down and I had to help her. So I figured he'd be here. Please let me go for this once. I really missed him.” I made a small pout at the teacher.

“Well oké,” Mrs Hwang sighed. “I don't have lessons this hour so if you want to show Mr Lee his way to his classroom than I'll write a note for you.

“Thank you very much,” I smiled and bowed again. I smiled a cheeky smile at Taemin who rolled his eyes.

We waited until Mrs Hwang had written me my 'to late with reason' note and left the teachers office.

“Your such a con Noona,” Taemin said. “You saw me yesterday and now you're lying about that!”

I pouted at him. “But I wanted to see you on your first day here.”

Taemin stomped me in the shoulder gently to stop me from pouting. “You shouldn't try to be cute to someone who is younger. It's embarrassing.” He stated.

“Where do you have to go?” I asked, ignoring him.

He looked on the timetable he just got from Mrs Hwang. “Uuuhm...” he scrunched his face trying to find where he had to look.

“Give that to me,” I said, stealing his time table. I looked over it. “It is this day, and this is your first hour, math in 112.” I showed him how he had to use his timetable. He nodded, showing me he understood, so I gave him his timetable back and tugged his arm so he would follow me. “This way!” I almost dragged him up the stairs.

“Slower!” Taemin said, trying to get his arm back.

“Sorry,” I chuckled. “I'm to exited.”

Taemin pulled his uniform straight.

“Have fun,” I said. “This is your classroom.”

I pointed at the classroom in front of us.

“Thank you Noona,” He smiled a little nervous.

“See you at lunch?” I asked him. He nodded. “Fighting!” I encouraged him.

He smiled at me and went into the classroom.

 

TAEMINPOV

 

I smiled at Samantha. She was a total dork! I know she only acts selfish in front of me and Jinki-hyung, but if she would act like that in public I would be so embarrassed.

I walked into my class. I wasn't scared but I admit I was a little nervous.

All the eyes in class were on me when I walked in.

“Hello,” I bowed to the teacher.

“You're the new student,” the teacher smiled. I nodded. He turned to the class. “Well children, this is your new classmate, Lee Taemin. Please be nice to him.”

The kids in class nodded and mumbled agreements. I bowed to the class and flashed my best smile. I heard a few 'aahws' and 'how cute' from the girls. They were the same everywhere.

“I'm Mr Jung,” the teacher said. I nodded my head again. “You can sit where ever you want.” Mr Jung said.

I looked around looking for an empty seat. Everyone looked at me, trying to guess were I would sit. I saw an empty space in the middle of the class next to an dark brown haired boy and one at the left in the back besides an girl that was trying to catch my attention by staring at me and on in front, on the left too, besides an other boy with red hair. I went to sit behind the brown haired boy. Reason? I didn't want to sit besides that creepy staring girl and I didn't want to sit in front. Choice easy made right?

I put my stuff on the desk and smiled politely at the guy next to me before sitting down. The teacher went on with the lesson after telling me which page I needed in my book.

“Hey, I'm Junho,” the kid next to me whispered. Leaning towards me.

“Taemin,” I said.

“Heard that just now,” the Junho kid smiled. “What made you transfer in the middle of the year?” He asked.

“My father has been transferred back to Korea in his work,” I told him honestly. “They didn't care about school years.”

Junho nodded his head with a serious expression. “That .”

I shrugged. “Well, Iget to see some really good friends again I only saw the times I came to Korea. It's not that bad.”

“So you know people already in this school?” He asked.

“No, only my cousin in second year,” I said with a sad smile. “All my friends in Korea were from middle school and they are in other schools. So I don't have any friends yet in High school.”

“I want to be your friend,” Junho said, surprising me with his bluntness.

I didn't know what to say at first, but then chuckled. “Sure, why not,” I said smiling happy about making a friend already.

After class Junho's friends came to our tables. They introduce themselves. One of them was the red haired boy I decided not to sit nest. His name was Hongki. There was a blond guy, who was called Mir, a guy with stylish black hair, named Gikwang, and a guy with brown blond hair, name Minhwan.

“What's your next class?” Hongki asked. He seemed a really hyper human. He didn't seem to mind I didn't choose the seat next to him.

I showed him my schedule which he snatched out of my hands.

“Hongki, don't scare him!” Junho said jokingly. I guess I did have a shocked face from his behaviour.

Hongki ignored Junho. “You have class with me, Mir and Minhwan. Let's go.”

He handed me my schedule back, but took my arm instead and 'helped' me out of my seat.

“See you at lunch Taemin,” Junho waved at me. I waved back, not so sure if I had to be happy I made friends in my first hour in school or that I would want an other chance at making friends. Junho seemed nice enough but that Hongki was a real busybody. I really hoped the other three would make it better.

 

 

SAMANTHAPOV

 

“Where is he?” Min tried to see over the kids in the hall, but she was to small.

“He is probably in the cafeteria already,” I said chuckling. Min really wanted to see Taemin. Her reason being that I talked about him so much she wanted to meet him now. Key was less enthusiastic.

“Min, don't be so dramatic,” Key said a little annoyed. “He is just an other human being.”

Min smacked Keys arm. “I want to see the beautiful creature that Samantha always hides from us when he comes to Korea.”

“I never hid him from you,” I defended myself. “I just didn't want to share them when they come to visit me.”

“The same,” Min said and began to walk faster towards the cafeteria.

In the cafeteria I looked around and found Taemins light brown hair almost immediately. He was already sitting at a table with a red haired boy. We made our way towards them.

“Taemin,” I exclaimed, before reaching the table.

He turned around and saw me wave at him. He smiled at me.

I heard Min squeal behind me, but I heard an other sound, I didn't expect. Keys famous fan girl scream. Key ran too Taemin and hugged him in excitement.

“Omo, so cute,” Key exclaimed. Jumping a little.

Me and Min looked at each other totally dumbfounded. What the hell was with Key?

Taemin looked surprised, lost and a little scared. His panicky eyes found my and asked for help. I made my over to the weird human, that was supposed to be Key.

“Let go Key,” I said while tapping his arm. “Your embarrassing me.”

Key looked up and released Taemin. His face flushed. “I . . I.”His eyes looked big. “He looked cute.” Key tried.

Me and Min laughed our asses of. My god! Key lost himself over cute things a lot of times, but he never had that reaction with humans. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breath.

“Are you al right, Noona?” Taemin asked.

“I'm sorry Taemin,” I chuckled, wiping tears out of my eye. “About Key, I mean.”

Taemin shook his head to tell that he didn't mind.

“Who is your friend?” I asked, looking at the red haired boy.

Taemin looked towards the kid for a second and then turned back to me. “Lee Hongki,” he said with a straight face, I didn't know why he had that.

“Nice to meet you,” the boy said with a brought smile.

I nodded at him. “Yeah. This are my friends who really wanted to meet you Taemin,” I said pointing at Min and Key. “All though, Key denied that fact that he wanted to meet you.”

He smirked. I told him about them once.

Key pouted. “I didn't know he was this cute,” he muttered, mocking.

I decided to not answer that, because Taemin was turning slightly red.

“I'll see you later, Taemin,” I hugged him.

“Don't go and embarrass more people, okay, Noona?” He said, smiling evilly.

I stuck my tong out. “You should not make more people attack you with your innocent face,” I attacked back. “Byebye.”

I walked away before he could attack me back.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Keke, I just found out the other chapters have a lot of mistakes and I think this one will be even worse. Not to talke about that it is short, crappy, and doesn't have any substence.

*Slaps herself* I shouldn't think like this!!! But it is true :'( I promise the next chapter will be better so please don't leave me!!!!

Btw, as you probably know or not, Hongki and Gikwang and Mir and junho are all older (Minhwang to but that is just one year) than Taemin in real life, but in the story there are classmates so the same age. Just for your information.

LOVE YOU ALL <3<3