I Got Lost -.-

Two lives

 

Okay, probably this wasn't the smartest thing I have ever done, I thought by myself. I was standing on an unfamiliar street, with high buildings and almost no people. The sun was going down already and I had no idea where I should go. I took my cell phone out of my pocket. The same moment I opened it the battery died. Of course, something like that has to happen at the moment I get lost, just my luck. I couldn't get the sarcasm out of my thoughts. This wasn't even funny any more. I figured it would be best to walk back the path I came from as far I could remember and see if I coyld find a public phone somewhere. So I walked in the direction I thought was right, but I guess it was wrong, because I didn't find the shopping area at all. Only big buildings and I even walked along a old factory. No phone in sight and it was getting colder by the minute. Frustrating, frustrating, frus . .

Are you lost?”

I almost jumped from shock. Behind me stood a long thin man, with stubbles on his face. He grinned at me, showing his yellow teeth who where surprisingly straight. There must have been a time he could afford braces before he became the mess that was standing in front of me.

No, sir,” I told the man politely. “I'm totally fine.” I tried to smile at him, but my mouth didn't really want to work with me.

You can't lie to me,” said the man with a devilish smile. “These buildings have been empty for who knows how long. Nobody would have any business here.”

Well . . I. .” I couldn't think of something clever to say, and the man started to come closer to me. My brain was working on top speed. My feet didn't want to move. I was scared,

The man came closer and closer. When he was so close that he could touch me I did the only thing that came to mind. I screamed.

 

MINHOPOV

 

Minho, you're late!” My sister, Sooyoung, came walking down the staircase. “Where have you been?”

My sister is a really lovely girl, until something doesn't go her way, because then she gets mad. My sister being mad isn't something you want to see or be close to. But most of the time she is a caring sister and I really like her. When I was little she always took revenge on the kids who tried to bully me when I was little.

I went to the library,” I told her honestly.

She freezed in her movement for a moment. She looked really surprised. Really, really surprised.

Since when do you go to the library?” She asked, walking the last steps of the stairs.

I shrugged. “A friend asked me, so I went along,” I said matter of factly.

Jonghyun went to the library with you?” Sooyoung Looked even more surprised, if that was possible, then before.

Jonghyun isn't my only friend,” I said irritated. It was true, though. Before I met Samantha I really didn't have any real friends besides Jonghyun. In my school people want to be friends with me because of the money, so it has been difficult to make more friends, but besides school I do have other friends.

Really?” Sooyoung raised her eyebrows while we entered the dining room. The rest of my family was already there.

President Choi, my father, Choi Jinri, my mother, and my younger brother Minhwan, who just started high school. My other brother wasn't living at home any more and I hadn't seen him in a while.

You're late,” my father stated when we walked in.

I'm sorry,” I said. “Had to get something for school.”

He went to the library with a new friend,” Sooyoung giggled like a high school kid.

I glared at her. My father wasn't really interested, but my mother was instantly interested. It looked like everybody knew I didn't have friends other than Jonghyun at school.

Why was it the library?” asked Jinri. “Couldn't you find a better place for a date?”

Who said it was a girl!?” I exclaimed.

Was it?” Sooyoung asked.

Yes,” I said, unable to lie. I felled my face becoming red to my irritation.

My mother, Sooyoung and that little bastard Minhwan grinned. Even my father seemed interested now.

Is she a nerd?” asked Minhwan.

No!” I said. My face had turned into a frown, witch made me think about Samantha's frown. I mind-slapped myself.

Why did you go to the library then?” Jinri asked. “She must be a smart student at least.”

It doesn't concern you,” I said. “What are we eating tonight.” I tried to turn the topic around, but it didn't seem to help a lot.

Something French,” my sister shrugged. “But it is our business. You are the heir of the families company. We want you to have a suitable wife.”

I pretended to barf. “What's that for a stupid reason. I can't myself a good girlfriend. Don't look at me like that!”

She must be really into reading, if she took you to the library,” Sooyoung said.

She didn't take me to the library okay!” I said irritated, and still a little red in the face. “I just tacked along because we both had to get a book for English.”

But you always take a book out of our own library,” My father said.

I opened my mouth to say something back, but I couldn't think of anything. My mother and sister were laughing heartedly and my brother grinned. Luckily they dropped the subject when food was served. They know when they have to stop.

 

SAMANTHAPOV

 

The put his hand on my mouth so I would stop screaming. At the touch my body started moving again. I lifted my hands to push the man, who had a grip on my arm now too, of me. It didn't work. How terrible he may have looked, he was very strong.

Stop screaming,” the man said, with a little difficulty because he was trying hard to keep me in place. “You're arm is bleeding.”

I stopped struggling at the strange remark from my attacker.

What?” I said stunned.

Your arm,” the attacker said. “It's bleeding.”

I looked down and saw he was right. On my right arm there was a cut. It ran from my elbow to about the half of my forearm. I couldn't see how deep it was, but before I could really think about that the wound started to hurt. When did this happen? I couldn’t just have missed that I had hurt my arm this badly. I remembered somewhere in the past, this also happened. I seemed to not feel pain when I'm under stress or something. At least that is what the doctor said.

I wanted to grab my right arm with my left hand, but the attacker was still holding it.

Don't touch it,” the man said. “If you do that the wound may become infected.”

I frowned from frustration. The wound was beginning to really hurt now and blood was flowing out of it.

Do you trust me?” the man asked.

No,” I told him. My voice didn't come out strong, but it was a clear answer.

The man laughed a little. “Of course not, stupid question. Well, actually, you need to go to an hospital and I don't think you will find it on your own. I'll take you there if you trust me enough to follow me.”

I thought about it for a minute, but I didn't have an other option so I nodded.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am so sorry for not posting for over a month!!!!!!!!!!!!! (this is for the people who missed me ><) I have been on an four week vacation and in the three weeks before that we refurbished our house, and I can't even remember when I last updated my stories.

I'm still wishing for more subscribers. If you like my story a little bit at all SUBSCRIBE!!!! please and if you really like it it would be fun if you tell other people about my story. Maybe that is a little bit to much. I won't stop writing either way. I am having to much fun :)

I really like comments too ^^

For the ones from my 3 subscriber who likes 2min. I have an other fanfic called "Do I have a stalker, friend or a really diffecult life" Please check it out.

dangsin-eul sarang <3