Meatings

Two lives

SIWONPOV

 

I walked to the room Kibum, one of the friends of miss Samantha, was getting dressed. I opened the door and was greeted by an yell out of the mouth of the young man.

“You aren't doing the collar right. It should be like this,” The young man said to one of the butlers who looked a little bit intimidated.

“I'm sorry sir,” the butler mumbled following Kibums instructions.

I clapped in my hands to get the attention of the horrified butlers, they weren't even that old yet. “You can leave, I will take this from you,” I said. The butlers bowed to me and left the room as fast as they could.

The Kibum guy looked at me with his catlike eyes. “What's wrong?” he asked, remembering me he was really just a kid.

“I'll help you, and I think you can do most of the things yourself.”

He nodded a little proud. “Of course.”

I walked to him and to help him with the rest of his clothes. I let him do it himself and corrected him sometimes. I noticed he didn't like me correcting him, but he listened to me, so I guess he knew when to listen an not talk. When we were done with his clothes, hair and make-up, I smiled.

“And? Learned new things?” I said. I assuming he wanted to learn about formal fashion and that was why he listened to me.

He nodded. “It was really interesting,” he said with a big smile which made my heart jump up a little, but before I could think anything about it he left the room. I straightened my uniform and followed Key to Samantha's room.

 

KEYPOV

 

Yes, I felt amazing. I totally never ever wear a suite, and I loved my own style more, but that doesn't mean I never wanted to learn anything else. Also, Samantha had picked the perfect one, because it didn't feel stiff at all, like when you see those really serious people. And I knew I looked fabulous, I even made that butler, named Siwon, blush. I smiled to myself, I was just to amazing.

I walked true the hall to the door I had seen Min go into. I wanted to knock just when the door opened. I stepped a side to let the maid true who had opened the door. Right behind her came Min. She looked stunning

“How do I look?” she asked, making a pirouette to show me her dress, which went difficult because the back was long and she almost tripped.

“Don't be as clumsy as Samantha,” I said laughing, catching her by her arm so she wouldn't fall. “You look beautiful.” She really did. I didn't know that the childlike Min could be so, beautiful and y. She had high black heels so she was longer than normal, still not longer than me thought, and her make up was different then normal.

Min gave me a y look she sometimes did to let us laugh. “Do I look beautiful to you?” she said in a seductive tone. She came closer to me.

“Oh yes you do,” I said, playing my part with a smile. She laughed and slapped me on the shoulder.

“Ahem.” We both looked at the butler who was standing a two meters from us. “We should go.” He said.

“Your right,” Min said. Walking after the butler, tucking me at my arm so I would follow. The butler was walking in front of us.

“He has a nice but,” Min whispered in my ear. I waited whit my answer to pretend I wasn't looking before.

“Your right,” I said back.

“You don't have to pretend you weren't watching,” Min said with a giggle. “I saw you looking.”

I didn't answer. She was so mean. But he had a nice but so I forgave her.

The butler knocked on Samantha's door.

“I'm done,” I heard Samantha yell.

“No you're not,” an other voice said.

“Just leave that stupid hairpin. I looks ugly.”

“Miss, please just . . .”

The door opened and a stunning Samantha came out. I mean, Min was beautiful but Samantha was just amazing. Her dress was long and silver so you couldn't see her feet. The top was all glitter and came together in the neck witch left her back open. Her hair was put together in a flat knot which made her face come out really elegant. The only thing on arm was a silver brace from small beads.

I let out a scream of excitement without noticing. “You look beautiful Samantha!”

“You didn't do that when you saw me,” Min pouted. Walking after me in Samantha's direction. “Although I can relate to that a little.”

Samantha walked towards us and hugged Min. “Don't pout. You look more beautiful then me since you want to wear the dress.” She said while patting her had.

Min hugged her back. “I want to get mad at you so badly for saying that,” Min said and I chuckled.

“Let's go,” the butler interrupted the girlfriends. “We have to be there on time and we're almost late.”

“Relax Siwon,” Samantha said and made a hand move to me to say that I should follow them. Outside there was a huge limousine which would bring us to the party. A smile appeared on my face. This would be an awesome night.

 

SAMANTHAPOV

 

The party went by in a blur of beautiful and ugly boy faces. I don't remember one name and just half of the faces. Min and Key were having fun and I guided them true the party at some points, so they would know what to do. I even introduced Key to a famous fashion designer who had once designed a dress for me for the wedding of an aunt when I was nine something. Key seemed out of his mind from happiness and after the party he couldn't stop thanking me.

In no time it was Sunday. I woke up from the sunlight. My clock said it was eleven and I turned around to sleep, till I noticed that my curtains shouldn't be open and turned back again to look what was wrong. Siwon was standing by the window and I groaned.

“Do I have to get up,” I said to the annoying figure. “It's Sunday.”

“You have a visitor,” Siwon said with a smile.

What the heck. This early in the morning? On a Sunday?

“Please tell them to leave me alone and come back tomorrow,” I said, while turning back again. It was probably one of those boring people, again, who knew my parents and hadn't asked before coming if my parents would be home or not.

I heard Siwon walking towards the door and opening it, but instead of leaving he talked to someone outside the door.

“She doesn't want to get up,” I heard Siwon say to the person outside.

What the . . . ?

I tried to look who it was without getting up, but before I even could a body attacked me and I screamed in shock.

“Mana-noona, don't scream so much,” said a familiar voice while hugging me. I looked at a bright smiling boy face who pecked me on the lips.

“Taemin, what are you doing here?” I almost yelled in happy surprise. I pulled my cousin, one year my junior into a bear hug. “When did you get here? Where's Jinki?”

“I would be here,” said an tall figure by the door. I got out of my bed and ran to the older boy to hug him to.

“When did you guy return from Japan?” I asked, still hugging the soft body of Jinki.

Jinki smiled down at me. “Yesterday evening. We crashed and slept till nine and then came right here.”

I sighed. “I missed you guys,” I said, while the impatient Taemin joined the hug. I pulled out of the hug to get something to wear over my pyjamas. “Did you guys have lunch already?” I asked.

“We just had breakfast,” Onew said with a frown.

“Well, than you will lunch with me,” I said happy. I walked past him into the hall and Taemin hooked arms with me to walk with me to the kitchen. I normally didn't eat in the diner room when my parents weren't home.

Within minutes we were sitting at the wooden kitchen table, we have two kitchens in this house, one for the huge amount of cooks who make dinner and one who looks more normal and where one maid Yuri makes my food normally, in front of a really beautiful lunch table.

Onew and Taemin told me about Japan while eating, and I listened while stuffing the food into my mouth.

“You have to eat slower, otherwise you'll choke,” Jinki said.

I chewed on my food and took a sip of water before answering him. Taemin laughed his cute chuckle.

“I eat as I want, when my parents aren't here,” I said pouting and started eating again.

“That you don't get fat,” Jinki shaked his head at my behaviour while taking some salad.

“We have a gym,” I said.

“Taemin will go to your school while we're living in Korea, by the way,” Jinki said. “Please look out for him.”

I stopped in the middle of bringing food to my mouth. “Taemin is what?” I asked.

“I'm going to go to your school,” Taemin said happily.

“Wauw,” I said excited. This was awesome. “That's so ing great!”

“Don't teach him wrong words,” Jinki said. I just stuck my tong out to him while hugging Taemin to death.

Jinki and Taemin were family, but not as rich as my parents, so it's normal Taemin would go to a normal high school compared to me who had to beg my parents for it. They were the children of my fathers first brother (he himself had been the second) who had turned his back on his parents after a huge fight and now lived a normal middle class live. My father made up with him, a little. This happened when I was five and I became really good friends with Jinki and Taemin. They're the family I had always wanted. Just sad they lived in the states for five years.

“We will have to go back home at one,” Jinki announced when I started to put the empty plates in the sink.

I swirled around and looked at him with the biggest puppy eyes I could make. “Why?”

“Mom and that need us to unpack the stuff,” Jinki said smiling at my face. “And you know you will never be able to do that, how beautiful you may be. Taemin will always be better.”

I pouted. I never used puppy eyes in front anyone else than Jinki and he had a resistances against it because of adorable Taemin.

“I'm sorry noona,” Taemin said hugging me and giving me the real deal puppy eyes. The funny thing was that Taemin was the same length as me and he could look into my eyes perfectly.

“Don't worry about it.” I patted his head. “Let us watch a movie, we still have two hours. The one who is first in the living room can choose the movie.”

Me and Taemin made a run for it. He was faster, but right before the door of the living room I caught his arm end tried to stop him from opening the door. With a lot of struggle we finally fell (literally fell) into the room.

“I was first,” I exclaimed breathing heavy while lying on the floor, catching my breath. What can I say, the house is big.

“You wish,” Taemin answered in the same tired tone.

“I'm going to choose the movie if you guys keep laying on the ground,” Jinki said, stepping over us into the living room.

“Hyung, that's mean,” Taemin said, without trying to get up.

“Yeah oppa, we want to choose,” I pouted.

“To late, I already chose,” Jinki said, already putting an DVD in the player.

Me and Taemin complained but went to sit on the couch with him to watch.

 

When Taemin and Jinki left I decided to go outside to the basketball court in the park to play. I put on my sport clothes (blue trainings pants and a yellow top) and told Siwon I would be going outside (otherwise they would think I was kidnapped or something, ones did that, it was kinda funny, until I got punished) and he asked the same old question. “Why won't you just play on your own basketball court?”

I ignored him and went outside. When I go to the court in the park there sometimes are already people, and that is more fun than playing alone. And I was right, when I was close to the court I could hear the bouncing of a basketball. When I turned the corner, though, I saw just one person playing. I stood still to watch him for a few seconds.

It was a tall boy with dark wavy hair. I could see he was muscular true his clothes (not that he was sweaty) and somehow his build seemed familiar. I waited until he turned around. A small gasp escaped my mouth when he did.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehe >.< I tried to make a cliff hanger. :P

I was thinking about if I should describe the party, but I didn't want to so I didn't. I hope you like it. LOVE TO ALL WHO ARE READING THIS <3<3