I almost choked while laughing at Key

Two lives

JONGHYUNPOV

 

Me and Minho were lunching when there was an huge disturbance somewhere in the cafeteria.

“What the..?” I looked up, and searched for the one who had screamed like that. A boy was strangling an other boy who was sitting in the middle of the cafeteria, screaming like an fan girl. A girl with long black hair interfered and tapped the boy who was strangling and he let go of the other boy, who I saw now, was pretty cute. He had an cute innocent face with chubby cheeks you could pinch.

I turned around again when there wasn't happening anything any more.

“That was weird,” I said to Minho, but he didn't seem to listen to me. He was staring of into space. “Minho!” I snapped my fingers in front of his face and with a shock he woke up from his day dream.

“Why do you do that,” Minho said in a disturbed voice.

“Wow, calm down, dude. You were staring.”

he looked surprised and muttered a little 'oh' while shaking his head. But after a few seconds he was staring again.

I frowned and looked over my shoulder again to look were Minho was looking. The only thing that caught my eye was that disturbers were still standing at the table off the cute kid. But now I noticed that the girl was the same girl who had spilled her juice over Minho. Hehe, caught him.

The girl was talking with the cute boy and then suddenly hugged him. I heard a small grumble behind me which made me turn back to Minho again.

“Jealous?”

“What,” he snapped his head up. He had a frown on my face.

“Your crush just hugged an other boy, are you jealous?”

“What crush!?” Minho said defensive. His face was turning slightly red now. “I don't have a crush.”

“Sure,” I sang teasingly. “Your secret is save with me.”

“Annoying brat,” Minho said, getting up from the table.

“Wait, I'm not done eating!” Gosh, that guy was to hot tempered.

 

MINHOPOV

 

No way! Samantha just hugged some boy. Why did she do that so casually? And why am I so furious about it.

“Jealous?” Jonghyun was smiling at me when I snapped my face at him with a 'what?'.

“Your crush just hugged an other boy, are you jealous?” he said with a smug smile.

What!? Crush! Jealous!? “What crush? I don't have a crush.” I didn't! What made him have weird ideas?

“Sure,” he said it in his singing voice to irritate me and it was definitely working. “Your secret is save by me.” He dared to say after it.”

Annoying brat, I thought. Standing up from the table and walking away to give back my empty tray.

I heard him say something about not being done eating yet, but I ignored him. He should eat faster. Always babbling about everything, and not eating his lunch.

I put my tray in the rack, feeling my rage slip away a little, I was never mad for long, and it did make me think clearer.

I looked back at to the table were Samantha had been standing, but wasn't any more. The boy was still sitting there, now with more people who probably joined him after Samantha left. I wanted to know who that kid was. He looked young.

I recognized one of the kids at the table and a smirk started to form on my face. My luck was obviously at a beautifully high.

“What are you smiling about,” a grumpy voice disrupted my thoughts. Jonghyun was standing next to me.

“I suddenly felt that I have a lucky day,” I said. “Your done eating?”

“Yes, I'm done now,” he said, furrowing his brows at my sudden mood swing. “You sure your not on those pep pills they give to depressed people. I have known you for long, but I still can't follow your mood sometimes.”

I shrugged. “I'm sure I'm not a junky Jong, let's go outside.”

 

SAMANTHAPOV

 

“I'm feeling so much better now you embarrassed yourself in front of the whole school,” I sighed happily feeling my smile on my face.

“You sadist,” Key grumbled. He was in a bad mood because of Min and me teasing him.

We decided to eat outside, mostly because Key definitely didn't want to sit in the cafeteria with everyone staring at him, and were sitting on the stone edge of a small school ground garden eating our food.

“I think Taemin-shi is scared to death right now,” Min chuckled.

“You think?” Key sounded worried, which made me laugh again.

“Don't wor . . ugh,” I choked while laughing. I couldn't breath and the stupid thing was, I couldn't stop laughing either.

“Are you al right,” Min asked worried. Key patted me on my back.

I tried to say something but, well, talking and choking don't go well together apparently. I stood there with my face facing the ground coughing like there was no tomorrow. Of course right there and then someone had to pass and be worried.

“Are you al right,” an other voice then Mins or Keys said.

Well, I could breath again, so yeah, maybe a little. I looked up at the unknown who had asked with tearie eyes. It was a little fuzzy because of my wet eyes but I recognized him immediately. Of course just my luck that right at my moment of choking Choi Minho has to pass by. Wait, what was so bad about that? Did I feel embarrassed about him seeing me like this? Why would I be embarrassed? He just a normal human, and I don't care if anyone else saw it. So I don't care right now either. This conversation is stupid! I almost slapped myself in the face, but didn't luckily.

“Do I look al right,” my voice sounded hoarse from almost choking, al though the sarcasm sounded true really good. “I just almost choked!”

He chuckled. “Nice to hear your al right.”

“I just said I wasn't,” I remembered him. I think he might be retarded.

“But you didn't completely choke so that means your al right now,” he said smiling a sweet smile.

My heart thumbed at his smile. I mean, who wouldn't, I admit he has a gorgeous face. It's not like I'm an man hater.

I rolled my eyes at him. “You should show some more concern,” I said, playing as if I was irritated.

“Should I?” He tilted his head a little to the right which gave him an innocent look that didn't fit his personality, but was extremely cu. . . STOP!

I shook my head in frustration. “No.”

He looked a little taken aback by my action. “I shouldn't.”

“I mean you should!” What should he again? “I mean you shouldn't be concerned about it any more because I'm al right now.” Hè? I don't follow myself any more.

“Okay,” he said unsure. And then chuckled.

“Uhm, I'm going to go to my classroom,” I said. “So I will be on time.” I pointed a little awkward at the schools entrance. The air suddenly turned awkward all together. I looked at Key and Min who were looking at me with big and questioning eyes. “Let's go,” I said cheerfully, picking up my bag and tray.

“We'll walk with you guys,” Minho said suddenly, making me look up to him again. “Right Jong?”

I hadn't noticed he wasn't alone, but know I saw a brown haired boy standing behind him. It was funny cause the Jong person was almost two third head smaller then Minho. Not that I could say anything, I was smaller then the Jong person. Plus Minho was just freaking tall.

“Ohw, hi, didn't see you there,” I said to the Jong person. “I'm Samantha.”

He looked a bit surprised at my sudden introduction but then smiled at me. “Kim Jonghyun.” He said, shaking my hand. He kinda looked like a dinosaur.

“You don't have to walk us, by the way,' I said to Minho. I was happy I could talk normally to him now. The awkwardness from just seconds ago seemed totally weird. He was my buddy now, right? We played basketball together. “We can find our way, we're from this school too.”

I heard Jonghyun snicker because of my words and felt kind of proud.

Minho's face looked disappointed, though, but he hid it as quickly as it appeared on his face.

“Sure, bye then,” he said, waving his hand a little.

“Bye,” I waved while walking away.

“Okay, what was that!” Min exclaimed when we reached the hall.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't look this chapter true for spelling mistakes. I almost never do it if you haven't noticed, just a little but this time I didn't do anything and it might be worse than the rest in grammer.

I wanted to update this in the morning but some storm decided we didn't need power (actually we don't but it is nice to have ><) so I couldn't update. Just now the power went back on. It was kinda funny because the tv suddenly went on xD At first I didn't know what was happening.

I hope you enjoy the chapter and PLEASE COMMENT!!! I would like to know what you think about the story and maybe comments on what you want to happen because I'm kind of blocked right now!!! Please, I would really appreciate it. <3

Love you people <3