Change

Twilight saga NEW WORLD

Hey!

English is in Blue color from now on if in the sentence and there are words that not Blue mean it's Korean.


 

I woke up in the morning at 3am. Sorry i don't have a dream for the future last night. It's not happening every night just sometimes. I drank my Fb ( Fresh Blood) and rode my bike to school.

I went to my history class and i see Taemin was smiling at me makeing other girls pouted. I know i need to put my headphone. I walked to my seat. The teacher didn't even know so i decided to keep it on till the end of class while Taemin was smiling at me the whole time.

When the bell rang i got up , pack my thing and about to go but Taemin shouted out my name as i turn around "Yes?"I replied. "I was wondering..... Would you like to join me at Lunch? I smiled "I think i shouldn't.  Because as you already know your friend and i have problems " he sigh "Okay! Let's just eat only two of us" I was about to say somethi9ng than i heard Corra scream my name "Let's go! Or we are going to be late! Oh hey Taemin" he nodded " Sorry! Tomorrow okay Taemin shii?" he nodded and smile.

-In English Class-

"So you like Taemin?"I shook my head. I don't like him in that way. I might like him as a brother or a friend. I thought I was but i'm not I think he isn't the one. "Oh well! Will you going to tell me what are you going to do with those ants?"I smiled " After lunch!" Suddenly Mr. Kim came in and sid "Hey guys! I want all of you to change seat today and i don't want you guys to cheat Because we'll are going to have a test next week!" Everyone were all portest but the teacher sigh and started calling  our name one by one. I heard my and i sit at the right corner at the back and Corra sit at the front " Okay Mr Yu Changhyun go sit there!" he pointed to the seat that right next to me. " No!!! I - I - I do not want- want to sit next to that that...Gir- thing!" I smirk and shook my head while opening my book. He walk to his seat and glared at me " I hate you!" " I hate the fact that you're here and don't even think that i let you cheat of my test paper!" I said " Geez! If you don't i still find my way! Mhahaha" I smirk. What an idoit!

-Lunch time-

" So what time do L.joe and his friends having gym?" I said while staring at the Pink hair dude.  Corra looked at me " After Lunch! What make you want to know?" " No reason" She still looked at me " Where is you Lunch?" " Oh I'm on a special diet. So I don't eat much" I lied. She nodded" She's already so skinny. Well I have nothing to do with it. I hope she doesn't get sick." she thought. " So where Hara?" tried to change the subject. " She's sick" I nodded.

-15min Before bell ring-

" Let's go!" I said " Where?" I started pulling her the the boys locker room. " Why are we here?" I smile and i walked backward " I want to.." I bumped into someone and it's......