Run and ........*sigh*

Twilight saga NEW WORLD

 

*Your POV*

 

Uh oh! Busted….. What should I do now? “Run!” I shouted and I started running and the girls fallow me. I run out the locker room and to the school field.

I turn around and saw those two girls breath hard. I stop and pretend to be tired too. I looked up and I saw L.joe and the others were running right behind us “Run! They’re coming!” I shouted and point and drag them to the main door and it’s lock….. Oh No!!! I drag them to the fence. I act as if it’s hard to climb up.

When I got up and I grabbed Annie hand and pull her up “Go! So jump!” she nodded and jump to the other side. I turn to Corra “Give me your hand!” She gave me her hand and I act like she’s heavy and pull her up and she jump. Suddenly my flipper fell off my feet so I jump back down “Omo” I heard….. I don’t care so I jump back up and jump out side.

 I dirt myself and I saw Niel and Ricky grabbed Annie and Corra by the shoulders and I feel someone hand on my shoulders and It’s L.joe. He looked really mad. I looked at his hair and I can’t hold my laugh any longer… “ hahahahahaha!!!!” I laugh like an idiot. I could see that the girls laugh too. That’s make the people walked down and street look at them like they’re freak. “Come with us” Niel said and they all grabbed us and pull us in the car.

It was so quiet so I spoke up “ Hey Niel! Do you know me?” he look at me and shood his head “ I’m___ loveFb in facebook.” I said and his eyes widen. “ Oh so you know that I’m your facebook best friend and you never come and talk to me?” he said “ Hyung. Is she the one you have a cru….” Niel cover Ricky’s mouth and smile at me “Niel I have to tell you something. And promise me you won’t be mad at me” I said and he nodded “The one who chat with you the almost is not me it’s Annie here.” I said and he looked at Annie. “Wow….. I think I saw her in my dream...” I giggle and I saw Annie and Niel blushed.

“Stop with the chatting. You still have to pay what you did.” L.joe said and cross his arm. “I hate you.” I pouted and Chun Ji was somehow napping. “You know this calls kidnapping.” Corra said “And you should think before you turned our hair green.” Ricky replied “You know we will miss our classes.” Annie added “Actually… We haven’t told the teacher yet L.joe hyung” Niel said. L.joe sighed and called Chang Jo

L.joe: Chang Jo! Go tell the headmaster that my dad wanted me to go to the company now and along with Niel, Chun Ji hyung, Ricky, Corra, Annie and ____. Get all of that?

Chang Jo: Yes Hyung!

“Done” he said and look out the window. Spoil rich kid… “Where are we going anyway?” I asked “Somewhere that you will know later” L.joe said “The mall” Ricky thought. Thanks Ricky….



 

 

Guys! I somehow found this pic that L.joe's hair is alittle green. :P

 

 

 

L.joe: Comment or else..... * Smirk*

I'm just kidding