New school new friend new enemies!!!!!

Twilight saga NEW WORLD

*Your POV*

Who in the hell this that guy? I think he mistaking me with someone else!!!! Well i pretty much don't care so i took a shower and put on my uniform. I don't get the point of wearing it..... I went down stair and rode my bike that Edward gave me  and a helmet from Jasper. I miss them so much! Good thing i have GPS or else i'm lost.

-The school-

When i arrived and i saw lots of student here that look like their just come out of a fashion show. I guess i'm going to be a nerd this year! I sat up a branch in the school building while drinking my FB juice that isn't see through :D.....Suddenly a group of girls walk up to me and said " Get away! This is our place freak!" I'm in shock! I thought i might be nerd but freak? Oh must be my skin it's kinda too pale and i'm too thin.... I stood up bow to them and walk away still hearing their thought me that how ugly and weird i am. I hate this place already!

I walked about like a lost puppy and then i heard some people screaming and i saw like 20 students run to my direction and i stand a side and one of them step on my feet and she turn around and said "I'm sorry!Please forgive me!" "I'm Ok!" I said it in English. Good thing that i'm a vampire if i'm not this gonna hurt so bad. She smile and put her hand out toward me " Hello~! I'm Corra Kim nice to meet you!"in English I smile and shook her hand and said " You too~!I'm ____Cullen!" We both talked for awhile and i heard in her head she think "She's a nice person to be friend with!" I smiled and asked her "What were you in a hurry for earlier?" " I forget i'm the leader of the report club so i have to see the 8 hottest boy in school! Now come with me!" She pulled me to the crowed spot and saw......My Fb buddy!!!! It's him one of those boys!!!!!