Watch out!!!

Twilight saga NEW WORLD

 

After class Corra and I went to eat lunch basically I don’t I just went along. As i was packing up my stuff suddenly that Purple hair boy pop out of and said “You should know you should never mess with me...” He smirks and ran away. Weirdo... When i walked out i heard some thought about the same thing Corra told. Hehehe.... They don’t scare me. I’m ____ Cullen for crying out loud!

 

-Food center-

 

I sat next to Corra in an empty table. “So am i the only reporter in your club?” She put a rice cake in to and said “Nope!” She swallow and said “In this club does have a lot of reporter just i need only one secret reporter and that you!” I look around “Well do you want to you find good stuff or bad stuff?” She smile and said “You see people don’t really in to good so Bad it is! “

 

Suddenly a girl with big nerd glasses walks to Corra and said “Hey!” She sat next to me and said “Hello~! I’m Hara! You must be ____.” I look at her “Wowshe’s pretty and i think her weight is the same as mine” she thought “Hi! Yes I’m ____! So how do know me?” She smiles “I’m a reporter too! And i also you’re the new reporter. You know I been do two job for so long it’s a relief that you taking over!” I nodded I guess Corra took her everything. For a few minutes Corra look at Hara and said “You know ____ was messing with Ricky today.” Hara’s mouth dropped open and said “What did you do? Clam down! Okay okay..... So what happen?” I sighed and explained everything then she said “L.joe is not going to be happy about this” “ I’ll be fine.”

 

Suddenly those two look at me in shock and shout “ Watch out!” as i turn around and someone fling a cup of Coke at me i can’t see that coming so now I’m all wet. I wipe it off my face and said “ Oh you must be L.joe” He step closer toward me “ Yeah The one and only” I listen to his thought carefully and i only hear......Chinese? I don’t know how to speak even I’m Chinese i live in US since i was born. This ! That why Aunt Alice so scared. “ Are you Okay?” Corra asked. I nodded and went to the girl room to wash my face.

 

When i was almost get there I bump into a guy “I’m sorry” He said I look at him...... “Are you friend with L.joe?” I know when i saw his hair it’s purple under and white above. “Yes i am” I nodded and said “So go and tell him this I’m not a normal girl so don’t mess with me!” He looks at me “Oh he did this to you?” He laugh “Thanks for laughing I’m fine by the way” “I’m sorry did you do something toward Ricky?” I nodded “Yeah” He nodded and walked away “Okay I’ll tell him by pretty girl” Pretty? “She’s something.....” ert!!!!