The talk

Twilight saga NEW WORLD

 

-Many weeks later-

 

*Annie’s POV*

 

I can’t believe me and Niel is an item now. But ____ and L.joe is too complicated. She’s a vampire almost and L.joe is a human. I wish I could do something to help them. What if L.joe knows about her one day? I just want to make sure that he loves her to much to care about the vampire thing. I need to have a talk with L.joe. I laid on my bed and think of a reason to talk to him without ____ reads my mind. [Idea] I got it.

 

-Lunch time at school-

 

I’m waiting for other to arrive than I saw ____ walking with L.joe. I stood up “Here guy” I point to the table and ran toward the lady room. She got to the table “Where are you going?” she shouted. I point the restroom sign and she nodded. I know she can’t hear me this far that why.

 

-In the restroom-

 

“Mahahaha!” I laughed and dial L.joe’s number that I get from niel’s phone.

 

L.joe: Hello?

Me: L.joe! I’m me annie! Don’t tell ____. I’m calling you.

L.joe: Why?

Me: I need to talk to you about something. Me and you. And you’re not allow to tell ____.

L.joe: Why can’t i? She’s my….

Me: No! Don’t say it. It’s about her that why.

L.joe: Fine. Where do you want to meet?

Me: I don’t know. I’m from America.

L.joe: Right.... I’ll text to you.

 

He hung up…. Jerk. It’s like ____ twin but worst. I know about the thing that ____ can’t understand China and I’m sure she won’t learn it too because if you know the one you love thought all the time you will somehow lost the feeling of loving them.

 

*L.joe’s POV*

 

“Right…. I’ll text to you” I hung up and texted her, the café near my house. ____ look at me with concern. You know the weird thing, I never she her confuse with anyone but me…. Oh I guess she love me too much. I smirk “Who are you talking to?” She asked. “My mom” and she nodded. I can’t believe she fell for it.

 

-After school-

 

*Your POV*

 

I arrive at my apartment alone which I don’t really know where annie been all day. I open my room door and sat on my room. I turn on the side of my bed and I saw a note on my table next to my bed. I reached out for that note and read it.

 

Hey ____!

I’m going to the library tonight to study for my test so I’ll be home late.

Annie <3

 

I look out the window and pick up my laptop. I guess I’m going to spread my Fb with my family on skype.

 

*Annie’s POV*

 

I’m waiting for L.joe who’s  5 minutes late. Oh I saw him “Here” I said and he walked toward me. He sat down “What do you want tell me about ____?” he suddenly asked. I called the waiter and order to Strawberry smoothy and He ordered a expresso.

“ So would you like to talk me now?” he asked “Okay… What’s your feeling toward ____?” I asked. He sigh “You want to know my feeling?” he stared at me “Well I need to take care of her. She’s my bestfriend” I explain. “I know. The feeling I feel toward ____ is so special. The weird chill I felt it only with her and no one could do that to me” he said and I nodded. I just need to know something “Would you see ____ the one you’ll see way in the future?” I asked him and lean over. “Of course” he said and look me in the eyes. You know I could tell that he telling the true even I’m not like ___ who could read mind but him. “Explain? You know ____ Love you so much” I said and look at him carefully “ I know….. I’m not that kind of guy who love someone and let’s stupid stuff happen and break up. If I love someone and I mean ____ I will only love her for the rest of my life and there are nothing could stop that. If I love her I love all of her” he finished and called the waiter so he could pay. Oh my GOD!!!! _____ is freaking lucky! I think I should have this kind of talk with Niel soon…..Mahahahaha!