Party at my house Part 2

Twilight saga NEW WORLD

 

 

 

*Your POV*

 

“Let’s play a game!” Annie shouted “What’s kind of game?” Corra asked “Truth or dare!” I answered.We all sat in a circle. I sat between Annie and Corra.

 

__

                                                   Annie             Corra

                                                Ricky                      Niel

L.joe

 

 

I stared at L.joe to give him sign to start the plan“Alright. Niel you should go first” L.joe command. I guess Niel is in this too “Yeah. Okay hyung” he said and wink… How cheesy “You know if you I lie ____ can tell” Annie said and I smile make the others look at me with disbelief. “When she said that I feel like she’s right How could she does that maybe some kind of book she read” Corra thought. Good she doesn’t think I’m a freak.

 

Niel started spinning slowly and it’s land on Annie? Okay I know they both like each other but still I want to hear they confess. “ True or dare?” he scratch his head. Annie smile “True please” she blushed. Niel swallow hard and say “Do you want to go out with me? As in a date?” he asked shyly. Wow he is surely  straight forward. “Sure. Niely” she said Niel smile while walked to her and gave her a hug and a kiss on her cheek.

 

 

__

                                                   Annie              Corra

                                                    Niel                L.joe

Ricky

 

Annie started spinning the bottle again. And it’s point to me. Nice job Annie “ True or Dare?” and I stood up “Dare” I knew my best friend. She won’t make me do stupid stuff. But Niel whisper to her something before I could hear about she smile at me “I dare to dance ‘kissing you’ by Snsd to L.joe and blow him a kiss” she said. I bite my teeth “That’s two. I won’t do it. And I can’t dance.” I explain. “Okay if you don’t do this. I dare to kiss him then. So which do you choose?” she replied to me. I sigh “Okay where the music. And I really can’t dance” I protest and L.joe keep smirking. I hate him right now.

 

Niel took his phone and play the song “Just act cute” Annie said while Hi5 each other. I started dancing infront of L.joe and amazedly he giggle many time. And I finish off with the kiss I blowed to him and he ….blush? How cute.

 

I sat back and spin the bottle again. I know my strength so it hit Ricky. “True or Dare” I asked. “True ____” he said. I smile at L.joe “Okay. Why do you act strange toward Corra?” I asked “I can’t believe I have to do this”  he thought. “Okay the only reason I act mean and rude toward her is because I love you Corra” Ricky confess. I smile bright and I could see Corra face. It’s so red! “I feel the same way” she thought. “Okay Ricky you spin” Niel said. I nodded to show L.joe that he should do his part of the plan.

 

Ricky spined the bottle… While it’s still spinning “Look! What’s that!” L.joe shouted making everyone look where he point. While they are all look I stop the bottle as fast as I could and pretend like nothing happen. “Hey it’s point to Corra” Annie said. “True” she said. He stood up and walked to her “Do you like me back? If you do, Would you be mine?” he asked while holding her hands “I do. And I will” she hugged him and they both stood up and Corra fallow Ricky back to his place.

__

                                                    Annie              L.joe

                                                 Niel                      Corra

Ricky

 

I look at L.joe that now sitting next to me. “Corra. You spin” L.joe said. She nodded and spin it. It’s finally land on L.joe? “True” he said Ricky point to me. Oh I don’t have to listen to what his thought and I know I have to face it. “L.joe. Do you like ____?” she asked…… Silence…. I turn away and he grabbed my hand “Not like but I love her” he confess. I think if my heart still working I think it would skip a beat. “Do you feel the same way?” he asked and I nodded. He hugged me and whisper “I can’t believe we are now an couple” he cheer and hugged me tighter. I pat his back. But I also known that our love won’t last….

 

 

Comment pls! :D