The phone call

Twilight saga NEW WORLD

 

-Few days later-

*Your POV*

 

-6am in the morning-

 

I was riding my bike to school with Annie who is still half asleep. Suddenly I hear the sound of a car drove by and it’s the one and only L.joe’s car. He stop in front of my bike and open his car window “Leave the bike and get in ____” he said and took off his sunglasses. I rolled my eyes “I don’t want to. So see ya at school” I said and turn my bike around and speed up.

 

“Come in or else babie” he shouted. “Never” I shoot back “I won’t let you go” he protested because his car cover the street. Good thing it’s early so no one really around much. “Hold on tight Annie” I said and she hugged me tightly. I drove back to the direction to my school again. I went like 100 miles/hour. “Are you cra-“ L.joe shouted. He afraid I’ll kill myself but I pull the handle as hard as I could and the bike went flying in the air. I went over the car and land perfectly fine. “Wow you haven’t did that for so long ____” Annie said in excitement.  I turn to L.joe who is still shock. “I’ll see you at school” I said and drove off.

 

*L.joe’s POV*

 

I can’t believe my eyes. She was like flying. Maybe she did axtrem sport or something. “I’ll see you at school” she said and drove off. She so stubborn but I like her that way. But I don’t really care if she want to ride with me however I want to ask her to go on a date with me tonight so I don’t have to do it at school.

 

-At school-

 

I walked to _____. I grabbed her which always cold like ice even it’s summer. “I need to talk to you” I said and try to pull her but I failed. She is too strong. “I can want by myself dude” she said walked off. I ran fallow her.

 

We both at the corner “Let’s go on a date tonight.” She look at me “Where?” she said “The beach 7pm” I said “Okay. I will” I stop her by putting my finger on her lips “I’ll put you up”. She pouted “Whatever L.joey” she said walked to her class. YEAH!

 

*Your POV*

 

-Afterschool-

 

I drive back to my apartment. At the front of my door, I took out my phone because I saw like 20 miss call from Aunt Alice. Then someone ran and bump me which make me drop my phone. It broke into many pieces. “Sorry” she said “It’s okay” I said and walked in to my apartment while Annie put up the phone parts. I walked to my room and call my aunt by my new apartment phone.

You: Hey Aunt Alice! Why did you call me?

Alice: I have a vision. You will be full vampire Friday this week.

You: So you want me to go then or something.

Alice: I want to come back now so you will be full here not korea. Because when you turn into full vampire you can’t control your mind and you will bite anyone near you

You: WHAT?!

Alice: We already buy you plane tickle so I guess you need to get to the airport now.

You: But how about L-

Alice: Your boyfriend. Yeah I know about him. If you love him you need to come back so you won’t hurt anyone including him. When you’re not a newborn we could decide what we should do later. Now pack up.

Then she hung up. I know I need to leave so I could protect you L.joe my love.