Change

Twilight saga NEW WORLD

 

*Your POV*

 

-In the mall-

 

“Why are we here?” Annie asked “You are all going to paid for what you didn’t to our hair!” Chun Ji said “So you want us to pay to change your hair back?” Corra asked “Yes” Ricky said and grabbed Corra’s hand and pull her to his side “You guys are such idiot! If we like your hair we won’t change your hair green. Duh!” I said and Annie glare at me “Niel is not an idiot!”  I giggle and mouth word to her “Sorry” She smiles. “So what kind of hair you want to be on us?” L.joe asked makes everyone widen their eyes “What!!!” the boys said. L.joe sighs and started pull me toward the hair salon.

 

“Mister what can I….. What happen to your hair Mr Lee?” the stylist said… Wow he must come here often. He sat me down next to his. I look around and saw Niel was looking at Annie…. Aww cute… I saw Chun Ji looks half asleep again… Lazy . And finally Ricky was staring Corra and she just looking in to space… Ricky likes Corra? I’ll find out later.

“So Mr Lee what’s color?” the stylist ask him… “Tell her ___. What did you want for me?” l.joe said “…. Uh… how about.” “Not brown or black” he interrupt “ Okay…. Let’s have blond.” I said “Good choice Miss” she said and walk toward the back. “Black and cut my hair alittle shorter” Chun Ji said while opening a magazine. “ Black for me too” Ricky said and point to Corra’s hair color. “ I want brown and cut my hair too but not to short” Niel said and smile at Annie made her cover her face.

 

 

 

 

Sorry i haven't update for so long!!!!

Pls comment!