First class and first......* Smile*

Twilight saga NEW WORLD

It's him!" It's my facebook buddy!" I told Corra and pointed to the guy with long white and black hair. She looked at me "I think his girl got the wrong guy" after hearing that she shook my shoulder and said " You need glasses! That Niel!!! One of the teen top prince! How could he be your Fb friend?" I sigh and pulled her to sit down "Well he told me he accidentally add me and well we both get along really well so that’s that!" She still think confuse thoughts.

 

-The bell rang-

"What's your first class?" Corra asked while I picked up my bag and said "History! You?" "Math!" I waved and walked to my class. " Oh forget to tell you!!!! Meet me at lunch to day!"

 I nodded.

 

-In the class room-

 

When I'm in and walked to a seat at the back. I put on my earphone and call my mom…

 

[10 minutes later]

 

"Sure I won't forget! Love you too" I hung up and read my history book….

 

* Taemin's POV*

"Bye guys…."I sigh I walked to my history class. Great everyone is looking me and all the girls are sitting around my seat. Guess I should find a seat then. I found one next to…… a girl again. Hope she's not those kinds of girls. I walked over and sat down. I look at the girl she didn't even notice me. I fake cough for a few second…still reading her book. Oh I get it new she's trying to act cool huh? "Hey can I borrow your pen mine isn't working" She gave me and not even look at me. Geez I need to try harder "Sorry miss you're pen isn't working either" She closed the book and turn to me……

 

* Your POV*

 

He wanted me to notice him? Pretend to cough and finally told me that my pen's not working? Alright! I guess I could give him some attention. I turned around…… Guess he's cute!!!! Did I just said that out loud? Why his cheeks are red? I could feel my cheeks are burning too. "Wow she's cute… What am I thinking? Look away Taemin!"  I opened my book and cover my face. "Sorry I don't have another one!" "She's blushing! How pretty!" "It's ok!" he smile! He thinks I'm cute…..

 The teacher came in " Good morning everyone!  Today we have a new student and her name is _____ Cullen!" I stood up and bow to everyone. "_____? What's a nice name…"

I looked at him and giggled.