I thought he was the nice one

Twilight saga NEW WORLD

 

While Corra was talking to me about the 8 princes I saw a really handsome guy walked into our class. He put his Bag on the teacher table and Bow. “Good morning! Mr. Park is retired so I’ll be your new English teacher. My name is Kim Jaejoong and you guys could call me Mr. Kim. My number 1 rule is you guys only allow speaking in English and no Korean. Get that? ” he said in English. We all stood up and bow “Yes Teacher!” as i did the same thing.

 

When we sat back down Corra keep telling about those guys again Then the new teacher said “Hey you two! Would you both stand up and tell us what were you guys talking about?” We both stood up, we look  at each other and Corra said “Oh we’re so sorry. It would never going to happen again” I raise my eyebrow and suddenly a kid throw a paper ball at Corra as fast as i could i catch it and throw it back.

 

It hit him so hard that make him fall off his chair. He stood back up and said “Hey!!!! Why did you do that for? Do you know who  i am? I’m...” I shook my head and said “Ha! First question, i did it because you’re trying to hit her with that ball and second question I think i don’t know who you are and i could careless any way. One more thing, English only.” I said it all in English and smirk while sitting back down.

 

The teacher sighs and said “Mister! I’ll see you after class” the boy stood up and again “Why? She the one who hit me” “You wanted to hit her friend first and you use Korean so i’ll see you after class” he finished “But but...”the boy tried to protest “No but!” Now all the student in the class all gave shock expressions even Corra. “Do you know who that is?” I shook my head and put my earphone on but she pull it out and whispered “He’s.....Ricky” I look at her “Well i thought you said he was the Nice one?” She sighs “ Yes he’s nice but he like to joke around and when you mess with him L.joe will make sure your life would be never but hell” Who’s L.joe? I forgot....” Suddenly my phone rang and i answer it.

____: Hello? (English)

Alice: ____! I saw something.....Bad

____: Bad? How much badness are you talking about?

Alice: You will get puck by some boys at school today...Did you do some stupid?

____: I just yell at a kid with Purple hair. And you know i don’t get trick easily because i have special talent remember? (Whisper)

Alice: Purple? Are you sure it’s not pink? Because i think you should stay away from pink headed one. Some how, you can’t use your talent this time.

____: What?

Alice: Gotta go bye honey! Make sure you’re careful.

____: I will. Bye!

 

I put my phone in my bag and turn to Corra “Uh....Who has the pink hair again?” she’s stop taking note and look at me “L.joe the one who will....” i cut in “I know i know he will make my life a living hell blah blah blah...” I started taking note.