Honey is that sweet????

Twilight saga NEW WORLD

* Your POV*

Now I'm all cover in honey. I wipe it off my eyes and i look at that Pink hair freak " You should know i'm not done yet right?" I smirk as he had said that " Bring it!" I saw his face adn it's tuning really red. " I hope you like this! Guys" He said I turn and saw a busket of eggs? L.joe grabbed one and one again his thought still in chinese. " Everyone! Grab one" he shouted it out. Should i ran? No way in hell. If i run people will think that i'm a coward " Give it to me! I'm not scare of a gay like you!"I shouted back.

" You want it? Guy let give to her!!!" and they started throwing at me. I only cover my eyes. I hate you so much! I let you do this to me this doesn't mean i won't do anything remember i'm _____Cullen. You know if i'm not a  Cullen i'm sure that i'll all the blood from your body till nothing least but bones.

 

-Few minutes later-

I think they ran out of eggs. I uncover my eyes and i saw " Hey!" L.joe said and he was like 5cm away from me. " Had enough? Now i think you should apologize to me adn i will forgive you!" He said with a weird look on him face. I sigh and said " I'm sorry" he smile....wait! He smiled? I step closer toward him " Sorry that you have to be in this mess" He looked confuse when i said that suddenly i hugged him making the honey and eggs got on him for 5 seconds then i let go and i walked off " You should know this isn't over" Why did i just hug him? I think something took over my body.....weird... I need to make a plan for my come back. MHAHAHAH!

 

* L.joe's POV*

Did she just hug me? And I let her do that? But the weird thing is that i kinda like it and i don't care about the fact that she make my unifrom all cover in honey and eggs. Don't tell that i love her? No that can't be.....maybe.. I smile to myself and to clean myself up.

 


Hey guys! 

Hope you like it!!!!

Pls comment!!!!