Ricky... you idiot!

Twilight saga NEW WORLD

 

*Your POV*

I spent all night thinking… I don’t want to love him even he kissed me and I have to admit that I was enjoying it. I don’t want it to end but I’m not human. I hate myself right now. Why! Why I have to fell in love with a human. I hate the fact that I can’t get rid of his smirk and his kitty lips…. I slapped my face and try to sleep.

 

-At school-

 

I was writing my report for the school newspaper with my headphone on. But then Taemin came up toward me and he has something behind his back “Hello”  I lightly smile. He sat next to me and he move closer so I close my Laptop and took off my headphone.“ Hey can I ask you something?” I nodded and he knee down…. Wait my vision.. He’s going to “ _____ would you be my girlfriend?” and hand me a bush of flowers then I stood up “ Get up! people are staring” he looks around and smile “ I don’t care. Now would you like to answer my question?” I sigh

 

“ I can’t dude. I’ve just got here for a few weeks and I don’t even know you that well” he looks down and stood up “ Sorry for wasting your time ____” Am I being too mean? “ Wait but I think that at least we should hang out then you could asked me again?” he smile “ So you want me to wait? Okay I will. I hope I don’t have to wait too long” he said and hugged me…..Awkward… he lets go and walk away.

 

I sat back down and I saw Ricky yell at Corra. I pick up all my stuff and put it in my bag and ran to them. “I said I don’t care if you are my tutor or not. I hate you I hate everything about you Corra. Finally I told the teacher and you don’t have to be my tutor anymore.” He shouted at her and she started crying “ Ricky! I don’t get it! Why you hate me so much? I never do anything to you. If I accidently do, I’m sorry.” She ran toward the restroom.

 

I was about to go after her but Annie goes before me. I turn to Ricky who look guilty. ‘Ricky! You idiot! You suppose to say you love her not hate her. Now you really have no chance to be with her’ he thought. I shook my head and took his shirt and started dragging him.

 

-At a dark corner-

 

“What’s wrong with you?” he asked. “ Tell me something” I said. He smirk “ If I don’t want are you going to do to me?” I glared at him and gave him an evil smile “ If you tell me I will make sure you will pass Mr Kim jaejoong test.” He look at me “ Okay. What do you want to know?” he said. “ Do you like Corra?” I asked and he looks really shock. “ How do you know that?” I smirk “ I have my way so that a yes” I said and he blushed “ Don’t tell anyone even L.joe hyung” I nodded. “ I think that acting like a bully toward her is not going to make her likes you.” I explain “ I know but I don’t know how to act around her. All the thing I want to say always turn out wrong” I shook my head. “ I need to tell L.joe about this” His eyes widen “ Don’t you tell him” I stuck my tongue out “ I  could help you get Corra but I need help too cuz I don’t think I can do this alone” I finished. He gave in and let me tell L.joe.