Mr. Green

Twilight saga NEW WORLD

*Your POV*

 

So got that?” I said “ Yeah SIR!” they said at the same time. “ Okay eat so we have enough energy to do the plan!” I said and told out my FB bottle to drink. I’m done so I put in back when I turn to them I saw Annie was looking at Niel and Ricky was looking at Corra. Weird…. I saw Taemin walked to my table while holding his lunch….. Good that we already finished talking about the plan. “Hello! Can I join you guys?” Taemin asked. “Sure!” Annie replied. He sat right next to me. “So Taemin-shii what make you want to sit here?” Corra asked “ I just what to hang out beside the guys are not really talking about anything” he explain…. “I just want to sat next to ____.” Oh I don’t think I like him that way. So I just smile at him.

 

*L.joe’s POV*

 

“I’m going to sit with _____.” Taemin hyung said “Why?” I asked. “I have history homework to dicuss with her” he said and took his lunch and walked toward their table…. Homework my feet! Like I don’t know you like her. Sorry but she’s mine!!!

Great he sat right next to _____. I hate you so much right now Hyung!

 

*Your POV*

They all finished their lunch and so I stood up “Guy I need to get the THING in my locker I’ll be back.” They nodded.

As I walked there I know someone is fallowing me. I pretend like nothing happen. I took out my stuff and “Iget you now *&^%$!” I smile as I turn around a saw a girl…. “Who are you?” I asked “Who am i? Ha! I’m Hyuna. The prettiest school girl at school” I nodded and smirked “So why are you here?” I close my locker door. “Stand away from the Kingkas. Especially L.joe-shii. He’s mine!” I glare at her make her step back “Listen you should talk to your Kingkas to stop comes to me and FYI don’t mess with me doll face. Or else your face won’t be normal.” I said with my evil smile. “This girl is scary….” I turn to her “Yes I am” I walked toward the Lunch room and HyunA girl stood there still in shock.

 

-Bell rang and 40 minutes later-

 

“Ready for some actions?” I said “Ready!” They shouted. I nodded and this time we sneak in the boy locker room by the window. We all went to the boy’s shower and went to the broken one I know because of Corra. She’s like know everything about the school. She’s the reporter for crying out loud.

Annie peek out the certain and turn away “ Corra you’re right L.joe is going to use the one that right next to us.” Corra take a look and nodded.

I heard the shower take on…. And I reach for his shampoo and “ Let’s introduce L.joe to Mr. Green” I whisper made them giggle and I switch the shampoo with the kind of shampoo that made your hair well…. Green.

 

Sorry i will post the picture later

 

Pls Comment!!!!!