New life

Twilight saga NEW WORLD

 

* Your POV*

Who the heck was that guy? I can't see my vision clearly.... I took out my bags and went down stair. " Come on you guy! Let's go" Alice shouted and everyone got into Carlisle's car.

-At the airport-

"I'm going to miss you kiddo" Edward hugged me. " Me too uncle!" I nodded. I ran and hugged Alice and Jasper " Don't forget to Email me" She said. I simply nodded and hugged her again. "Be a good girl and don't get in trouble. Understood?" Jasper sigh and i hugged him even tighter. He always tried to protect me. I hugged Carlisle and he said " Don't worried you are going to be safe that" I smiled. My mom and dad hugged me tightly and said " We going to called to every week. And we'll send you 10 bottle of fresh blood every week too." My mom smile with sadness in her eyes and my dad kissed my forehand and said " Talk me if anyone hurt you and i'll rap them." I kissed his cheek " Yes dad!" I wave good bye to everyone and i got in the airplane.

-Korea-

I'm in a texi right now. I look out the window and thinking about my family. I got out the CAB and walked into a build. I open the door of my apartment that my mom rent it for me. 

~I know you love me~ I know you care~ But shout~

I put on my phone " Hello?" "Hey____! Don't you just love the place?" My dad asked. I smiled " Yes but i miss our home!" I sigh and sat my bed. " I know you might say that.... You have camera with you right?" he asked " Yes" " Don't forget to take pictures ok?" I sigh and i agreed. I drank my FB ( Fresh blood) and went to sleep...

-Your FV ( future vision)-

" I love you ____! Please be my girlfriend!" A guy knee down and give me a rose..... 

-End of your FV-

I woke up in cold sweat.... " Who was that and it not the same dude from yesterday?"