Korea?

Twilight saga NEW WORLD

*Your POV*

I ran as fast as i could to make sure i got my first prey on my own for once. I saw a really tall tree so i jamped to the top and i looked around the forest. Oh i spoted one! Oh No! I think my dad saw it too. I jumfrom tree to tree and i won't let him beat me again. I jumped on the deer and bited it's neck. I heard someone clapping. I turn around and i saw my dad was clapping and ran straght to me and hugged me. "Honey i'm so proud of you!" He thought i hugged him back and said " Thanks dad! Let take it back home!"I smiled and i took the deer adn ran back to my house.

-The house-

I got in the house adn i saw my aunt Alice was standing in the middle of the room looking at blankspace. Uncle Jasper walked toward me and i asked " I can't read her mind. Is she having a vision?" he simply nodded.

When she snapped out of it she ran up to me and hugged me tightly. "Poor ___! She's so young!" " What are you talking about i mean What are you thinking about?" I asked her. "" We need to go to Carlisle!" We both walked to Carlisle's office. "Carlisle! ___ not gonna be a full vampire. And i see that there are vampires are going to kill her!" She said with fear in her tone.  I reach my breaking point. I want to cried but i can't cause i'm a vampire can't cry! I look at Carlisle with my sadness eye same for him "Don't worry ___! We'll make a plan to save you. I promise i will do my best." I hugged him and went to my room. I login my facebook account and i saw my FB best friend online.

____: Hello~! I miss you! >O<

???: I miss you too! How are ya? :))

____: Not so good. U? :((

???: What's wrong? Tell me! >:(

____: I don't think you can help me. But it's help a little just by chat with you.

 ???: You know i'll be there! I need to go! Bye!! :]

____: Bye Oppa!

???: I knew one day you will call me that. Now bye!!!! ;)

____: Whatever.... :P

You know i learn some korean words form him. You see the thing is i need only 1 hour of sleep so i have a lot of time doing other stuff like learning how to speak Korean. I about to go to sleep i heard " I'll go tell her the big new." That sounds like my aunt Bella. I like her and her daughter Renesmee so much cuz she's half Vampire too but she 50% Vampire. Poor thing! She opened the door and climbed my bed " ____!" she hugged me. "I need to pee!" I smiled " Aunt Bella! Take Ren to the bathroom!" She ran up to my room and took Renesmee out.

I climbed of my bed and went down stair. My dad hugged me " Why it have to be so far?" I took a step back "What? Far? What do you mean dad?"Uncle Edward grabbed my shoulder "You're going to Korea.." He can read mind too so sometime we both do that. "Why?" He didn't answer me so I asked everyone in the room. My mom hugged me and said " It's the only place where it's impossible to let a vampire find you. I love you my daughter so i want to best for you!" I hugged her back. I agree to go because

1. I won't die

2. Other Vampires on't hurt my family

3. I get to meet  my FB buddy!

 We all helped packing my bag and i went to take my 1 hour sleep.

-In your dream-

" You Idiot! I hate you!"I shouted and the guy that i shouted ran toward me and Kiss me!!!!

-End of you dream- ( Or you can call it's like......... Future vision.)

I woke up and touched my lip. Who the heck is that guy?

 

( A/N: Hey! I know it's kinda boring. But i'll make the next one better!"