3 Months with 12 Boys

Description

Yeonjung is just a simple girl who lives with her family. Her parents are great scientists and they explored around the world to learn. One day, they left Yeonjung with her sister for another trip. They will be gone for three long months. Yeonjung thought that it would be hard and boring since her parents are not with her. Plus, she needs to take care of her sister who is not contented and dislikes her a bit.

There were these 12 boys who got kicked out of their apartment. They thought that they would not have a home. Until, they found Yeonjung. Will destiny cross them perfectly? Will fate do it right for them? Will- Oh come on! Enough with the questions! Just go on and read~ :))

Foreword

Annyeong~! I'm infinitely-yours with my unofficial first fanfic. Actually this story was just one of my drafts but oh well! I guess I just wanted to type it ^^  Anyways, please like my story and I promise that I didn't copied it from anyone so... Hope you like it :3 I own the storyline and EXO :DD...

After 1 minute..

*punch* *kick*

Just jokin' ;A; I just mentally own them.. *black eye* xDD

P.S: English isn't my first language so pardon me if I have grammar mistakes ^^

Characters: (the characters are not in any order: by age or favoritism. It's randomly placed ^^)

tumblr_ltr48uMvF31qk28igo1_500.png

 

Choi Yeonjung | 18 years old| Korean| She is a smart but a naughty kind of girl too. She’s the happy go lucky girl but she’s serious at times she needs too. She also has a little sister named Minam. Her parents were both busy people who travel around the world, they are scientists to be exact. Yeonjung takes care of Minam, who is currently 6 years old. She has a long patience. She could cook, wash clothes, feed her little sis and be a mother like. She’s also friendly. She’s a student government president in their school, Seoul Arts University.

 

exo-K_chanyeol_winkitywink_reaction.gif

 

Park Chanyeol | 19 years old | Korean | He’s funny, childish, hyper and kind guy. He isn’t Mr. Smarty-pants but when it comes to pranks and evil things, he is a ‘Genius’. He is a positive and bright guy to be exact. He is also passionate in learning different musical instruments.

He loves spending time with people. Well, he is a romantic person after all. He can also lighten up an awkward atmosphere.  He studies in Seoul Arts University, which is far away from his parents. Fortunately, he found friends and lives with them. Unfortunately, they went bankrupt and tah tah!  They were in Yeonjung’s house.

tumblr_m497aqzKo01rut9s9o5_500.gif

 

Xi Luhan | 22 years old | Chinese | He’s the shy type. But be ready when you’re starting to be close to him! He’ll bug you ‘til forever. He is also a prankster. But nevertheless, he is sweet guy. His family was in China but he decided to have a vacation in Korea- through a PROMO… only him alone. That promo said that he can go to Korea by 10 won only. He was astonished and quickly agreed to it. Unfortunately, that promo didn’t say that the trip back to his country isn't included. So he was stuck in Korea and he tried to have a job but unfortunately, he couldn’t stay in a job long. He rented a cheap apartment and saw the ‘poor street children’ aka EXO.  He let them live with him but he never lets anyone in his bed. If you’re in his bed, he’ll kick you out. He NEVER EVER allows people in his bed. Unfortunately, he went bankrupt and got kicked out of the apartment.

55200701201204212232352544535894205_002.

 

Oh Sehun | 19 years old | Korean | He is quiet and the mysterious type… Nah, I’m just kidding. He’s one of the shy, quiet, sweet but secretly evil kind of guy. He’s not the innocent type, to be said. Even though he’s like that, he does aegyo in the right and in private moments. He is also the maknae of EXO. His family history is still unknown since he was just known to be a street kid. Well all he know was he was in the streets by the day he was born. He was adopted by a girl street beggar. Later on, when his charm and facial features bloomed, the street beggar tried to molest him in his deep slumber. Good thing he woke up and ran away. When he was alone by himself in the streets, Kai found him. They lived together and went to the Seoul Arts University by scholarship. They get some money from their side jobs. Fortunately, Luhan met them and let them live with him.

tumblr_lztooqp4R01qhaej0o2_500.gif

 

Kim Jong-in aka Kai | 19 years old | Korean | He’s the sweet heart. He can act cute but feels embarrass after it. He’s the shy-confident type. He’s shy ‘cause he really couldn’t talk confidently to other people. He’s confident ‘cause he could dance confidently infront of people… without talking of course. Well, he is warm-hearted but he isn't good in expressing his feelings and ends up being awkward. But even though he's like that, he likes to be bossy.

 Kai was from a rich family but ran away in the age of 9, since they arranged marriage him immediately. He packed some money and his dancing skills that he learned from the exclusive school he studied before. He became a street dancer, and there he earned money for his living. He found Sehun and made him live with him. They became like brothers and soon fell to Luhan’s arms… or apartment. And after some years, they got kicked out.

16.jpg

Byun Baekhyun | 20 years old | Korean | He’s one bubbly, friendly and energetic buddy. He isn’t the awkward guy. He’s closest to Chanyeol. Baekhyun is also confident infront of people. There are no times that you’ll be awkward with him. Well, no one ever experience an awkward moment with only him alone. He also loves to practice his facial expressions in the mirror. Anyways, Baekhyun is from a normal family. He used to live with his family but he wanted to in his own. But he ended up living with Luhan since he really couldn’t live in his own. Chanyeol, his BFF, always complains about Baekhyun yelping like a dog before falling asleep.

tao.jpg

Huang Zi Tao aka Tao | 19 years old | Chinese | He is the cute and shy guy. He’s so shy that he cries if he feels tension. He’s cute ‘cause… he’s just cute and he loves to bbuing bbuing. He’s great at it anyways. He is also sensitive. Even though he’s like a little kid, he has a great skill in wu shu. Tao is an exchange student from China. He was just walking in the streets with his suitcases when Kris saw him. Kris asked Tao if he isn’t living in some place in Seoul. Tao said yes and Kris led him to Luhan’s cheap apartment.

tumblr_m1whbt0bcq1r1d2ki.jpg

 

Zhang Yi Xing aka Lay | 21 years old| Chinese | He’s the calm and ‘diva type’. He likes to be alone at times. He’s quite forgetful too. But stll he has his other sides too. He's kinda naughty but funny at times too. He also loves to cook even though there's nothing to do. Well, Lay is from a rich family. His parents told him to live on his own so he’ll learn about life. He didn’t disagree with it since Luhan ‘adopted’ him.

9bb2c1d0gw1dsfn6wzmhcj.jpg

Kim Min Seok aka Xiu Min |22  years old| Korean | He is cheerful, spontaneous and very full of aegyo. He also loves to keep things and places clean. Besides Tao, he could also do Martial Arts: Taekwondo, to be specific. He is a good person to be with ‘cause he got loads of aegyo and his OVERFLOWING cleanliness.

Xiu Min is a Korean but he grew up in China. He went back to Korea since his parents missed him so. But when he returned, he learned that his parents already flew to another country. Since he’s young and got no money to go back to China, he stayed in Seoul and was found by Luhan. Even though he's older than Luhan, he chose to study than have a job like Luhan.

suho_smile.gif

Kim Joon Myeon aka Suho | 21 years old | Korean | He is examplar, polite and considerate. He is kind and a leader like to the group. He is very kind to other people. He takes care of other people before himself. Suho is an ordinary guy who likes to study in the University. He just want to be a successful guy. Unfortunately, Suho and his family went bankrupt. But he still wanted to continue his dream so he just live in the streets. But Luhan saw him and let him live with him.

tumblr_m23mp657Fe1qamrc3o2_500.gif

Kim Jong Dae aka Chen| 19 years old | Korean | He is a gentleman but could be pretty naughty at times. He always gives an expression of gentleness. Chen is from Korea but he's great at speaking Mandarin. Well, it's thanks to Kris. Chen and Kris grew up in a orphanage together. When they grew up,  they were adopted by different people. But because of their friendship, they escaped from their second parents and decided to live in the streets together. Too good, that Luhan spotted them and 'adopted' them.

 

tumblr_m1yc7p5gR21rrzovoo1_500.gif

Do Kyungsoo aka D.O. | 19 years old | Korean | At first glance, D.O looks like the gullible, innocent and bubbly guy. But NO. He is the total oppposite of that. D.O is a quiet person. He is also one of the cleanest member, second to XiuMin. He also likes to cook food for his friends, spaghetti is his specialty. D.O also hums tunes while doing things. D.O ended up in Luhan's apartment 'cause he want to be more sociable and independent. At first, Luhan said no since D.O is a normal guy who can buy his own stuffs etc. but he made Luhan say yes by his cooking.

krissssy__1_.png

Wu Fan aka Kris | 21 years old | Chinese-Canadian | Kris is a very sociable. He also loves to read books for self-improvement and inspiration. He is a 'leanable' person too. He is a fun guy and an entertainer 'cause he knows some magic tricks. Sometimes, Kris also speaks in his sleep. Kris is from Canada but when he moved back to China, his parents left him. He was left in the streets. Fortunately, a Korean Orphanage owner saw him and brought him to Korea. He lived in the orphanage where he met Chen. Kris was the one who told Chen to live together in the streets. One day, Luhan met them and brought them to his apartment. One day, Kris was walking back to the apartment after playing basketball. He saw Tao and asked if he wants to live with them.

120520-exo-at-disneyland-8.jpg?w=614

EXO |They are group of silly Korean and Chinese guys who lives together in Luhan’s apartment. After getting bankrupt, destiny led them to Yeonjung’s house.

OTHER 

CHARACTERS: 

 

2012-kid-s-suits-The-new-Korean-bow-dres

Choi Minam | 6 years old | Korean | Yeonjung's little sister who really likes her. She just thinks that Yeonjung is not that close and enough for her. But nevertheless, she doesn't dislike Yeonjung.

 

tumblr_lh3uqih0Jb1qbu1tso1_400.jpg

Park Miraen | 17 years old | Korean | She is Yeonjung’s bestfriend. She’s smart, witty, sarcastic and playful. She is also the Student Government’s treasurer. She is a year younger than Yeonjung. She uses aegyo to get out of troubles.

l_infinite.jpg

Kim Myungsoo (aka L) | 19 years old | Korean | He is from a group called Infinite. They’re the school’s eye candies.  L is Yeonjung’s ex-boyfriend. But he still likes Yeonjung even though he’s the one who agreed to break up with her. And he's the 'cause too. He wants her back.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd577lCgW8wnU8lGxDnv5

 

Minhyun | 17 years old | Korean | One of Yeonjung’s bestfriends. He isn’t that smart but he is one cute and fun guy. He became friends with Yeonjung ‘cause he always follow her around. Unlike Miraen, he has no place in the Student Government.

Thy place~ : Seoul Arts University

12222_1_georgetown%20university1big.JPG

 

-A place for rich or smart people. It’s a college school but still they wear uniforms. They’re too classy and luxurious.

 

Soo yeah... I'll post the other characters in the future :DD I hope you'll like it :DD

 

TRAILER:

 

 

 

 

 

THANKS TO N e w ▬ T o k k i ▬ D o k k i ┋Graphic ● Review ● Trailers! for the beautiful trailers!

 

DADADADANNNEEE.jpg

Going Crazy - Song Ji Eun ft. Bang Yongguk

It's all Lies - B.A.P.

Entrust - Infinite

What is Love - EXO K

Sha La La - Song Hye Kyo

Three Bears

(better watch it! View it to know the meaning! Just click on the links :DD)

asdsfdfghj.jpg

 

 

infinitely-yours
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GRANPA JOONMYEON~~ :3