L

3 Months with 12 Boys

 

 

“Yeonjung nooonnnnaaaa~~~” a guy’s voice echoed through the hallway, catching every student’s attention.

Before Yeonjung could even turn around, a pair of firm arms wrapped around her body. She felt the guy placing his chin over her shoulder, leaning close to her ears.

“Congratulations, noona,” he whispered to her ear.

Yeonjung deeply sighed. “Minhyun.”

She turned around, only to meet the most energetic fifteen year old guy, Hwang Minhyun. He was smiling to her as if he’s a kid looking at a lollipop… a big lollipop.

“Aigoo, Minhyun-ah, Gomowo,” she smiled back.

Minhyun gave her his eye-smile (that made the other girls beside Yeonjung almost faint) and clutched on the strap of his bagpack. “I hope that you did well in disciplining Kim Myungsoo,” said the younger male as they started to walk.

Yeonjung reminisce the unforgettable ‘movement’ she did to that guy. That was just precious, plus his expression was just priceless~

 She started mentally laughing until she stopped and realized something. How did Minhyun know?

“What? How did you-”

“Did I know? Well, Myungsoo-sunbaenim is one heck of a popular guy here in school. I heard the girls in our classroom talking about him this morning,” he said, answering her unfinished question.

Yeonjung looked at him with curious eyes. “Really? Well, how did they know that I disciplined him?”

“Simply because of his stalkers. They saw you yesterday walking to the room where Myungsoo was but after you closed the door, they didn’t dare to peep again. Mainly because they know you’re the president,” Minhyun replied.

They continued on walking until Yeonjung heard a female’s voice calling out her name. She turned around and saw the new treasurer of the SG, Park Miraen.

“Waahh~~ Sunbae-nim!” the student panted when she finally caught up with the two.

Yeonjung smiled at her. “Oh~ Miraen-ssi.”

“Sunbae-nim, the school’s finances for the upcoming school festival are here,” Miraen said as she reached out a folder.

Yeonjung grabbed the folder as she gave Miraen a heartwarming smile, “Thanks.”

“It’s nothi- Oh! Minhyun-ssi!” Miraen greeted when she saw Minhyun by Yeonjung’s side.

Minhyun looked at her and flashed a smile, “Hello there, Miraen-ssi.”

Yeonjung stared at the two as she formulated an evil plan inside her head. She smirked.

“Minhyun-ah! Why don’t you and Miraen Hang out for now?” she asked in her sute tone.

The MinMn couple looked at her weirdly. “Why?”

Yeonjung pouted. “To make new friends. I’m sure Miraen also likes to have a new friend, right?”

The two stared at her for a minute and then agreed because they couldn’t just say no to Yeonjung, especially if she uses her puppy goe eyes. The two left Yeonjung and had a little trip. Yeonjung smiled victoriously to herself. “Those two are going to be bestfriends.”

 She skipped on the hallway, beaming happily.

“Yah, Ms.Prez,” a voice called out. Yeonjung woke up from her thoughts. She turned around and saw him.

“Oh, Mr. Myungsoo! What is it?” she asked in her innocent tone but a devious smirk was already playing on her lips.

Myungsoo looked at her with blank eyes while his friends looked at her amusingly. They were wearing some smirks on their faces when they saw Yeonjung’s reaction.

Yeonjung felt eyes on her, so she looked at Myungsoo’s friends. After a glance, she turned back her attention to Myungsoo. “What brings you here?”

“My friends just want to see you,” Myungsoo replied nonchantly. After his words, his friends stepped forward, closer to Yeonjung.

Yeonjung stared at them as if they’re the weirdest people ever. One guy was super tall but has a baby face, one has a very small pair of eyes which reminded her of a hamster, standing next to the hamster-eyed guy was a guy with a very pretty face, another one was wearing a goofy smile, next to him was a guy smiling in a flirty way and last but not the least, the other one a beautifully built body and a serious face. But the thing common to them (which Yeonjung tries to deny inside her head) is their handsome faces.

“Umm… W-what could they possibly need from me?” she asked, stammering on her words because of the stares the boys were giving her.

The hamster-eyed guy smiled at her, “We just wanted to see how you look like, Park Yeonjung-agashi.”

“And why would be that?” she asked.

“We wanted to see the girl who made our precious friend’s egg be scrambled,” the one with the greasy-like smile said. The guys stared at Myungsoo and started to laugh. Myungsoo just glared at them.

Yeonjung’s face heatened up-she knew she was blushing madly that time. Why do they need to remind that in public?

“Ahh…” was all Yeonjung could say as the boys continued to laugh.

The hamster-eyed guy stopped laughing and looked at Yeonjung. Well, she didn’t immediately realize that he was staring at her until she stared back at him. His eyes were too small. Yeonjung doesn’t know whether his eyes are open or close.

“Pardon us for not introducing ourselves, said the hamster-eyed guy. He flashed Yeonjung a smile. “I am Kim Sunggyu and our group is called INFINITE, mainly because we’re infinitely cute, handsome, smart and of course, rich.”

Yeonjung tried her best not to roll her eyes. Tell me about being so arrogant.

“It’s nice to meet you Infinite’s Kim Sunggyu,” she replied with a blank expression on her face.

“I am Jang Dongwoo,” the guy with the goofy smile greeted.

“Nam Woohyun at your service!”said the guy with the greasy smile as he winked.

“Nanuen Sungjong-imnida,” the pretty guy said as he grabbed Yeonjung hand… and kissed it! Yeonjung looked at him with wide eyes while he just gave her a wink that left Yeonjung flabbergasted. Who wouldn’t be? She didn’t think that this feminine-looking guy would be so… err… manly.

All of a sudden, Sungjong was pushed away by the tall guy. The baby-faced tall guy, smiled playfully at Yeonjung, “The name’s Lee Sungyeol!”

“I’m Howon,” said the guy with the muscles and such. He suddenly danced in front of Yeonjung, making her stare with awe.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes and muttered, “Psshh… Show off!”

Myungsoo sighed because of his friends. He looked at Yeonjung. “That’s all,” he said and then walked away.

Before Infinite followed their friend, Sunggyu skipped towards Yeonjung. “Eat with us, starting tomorrow. You’re one fun girl!”

With those words, Sunggyu went to his friends and caught up with Myungsoo. Yeonjung stared at their retreating figures with a dumbfounded expression on her face. Well, she’s confused about Sunggyu telling her to eat with them. And of course, him telling she’s a ‘fun girl’ when she absolutely did nothing but to smile or give them blank expressions.

The lunch bell rang, signaling that the lunch was over. Yeonjung scratched her head as she hugged the folder Miraen gave her, close to her chest. She began to walk towards her next class. Boys are really hard to understand.

_______

“Yeonjung!” a voice hollered. It was again, lunch time. Yeonjung looked at the voice’s owner. It was Sungjong. “Come! Eat with us!”

Yeonjung looked at Minhyun and Miraen who were chatting nonstop beside her. Yeonjung asked for their permission if she could sit with Infinite and the two agreed and continued to chat while Yeonjung sat beside Sungjong.

“Hello…?” she greeted with a soft voice.

The boys looked at her and beamed at her. She looked at them weirdly. “Why did you ask me to eat with you?”

“Because we like you!” Sungjong beamed. The girls around their table gave death glares at Yeonjung, making her mentally groan. Why do these guys have to be so popular with the girls?

“Seriously, why?” she asked.

“It is because we wanted to be close with you. Your aura attracts us,” explained Dongwoo as he let out a goofy laugh.

Myungsoo looked at Yeonjung, “Just stay with us, okay?”

“That seemed like a pick-up line, L!” laughed Sungyeol, making Myungsoo turned a bit red.

“It isn’t!” Myungsoo defended.

Yeonjung looked at them with curious eyes. L?

Yeonjung just bit on her sandwich as she stared at the guys. Myungsoo caught her staring so he sent her a smile, making her blush up to the tips of her ears. She looked down to hide her face.

“I hope that this will be the start of ours friendship with Yeonjung, cheers!!” Woohyun cheered as they all chugged down their drinks.

_______

After some months together, Yeonjung grew attached to Infinite. They would always get together in trips and have fun together. She grew closest to Myungsoo. They would be the ones who are always teased by the other Infinite guys because they're quite inseparable.

 One day, Infinite planned for an overnight for them.

“This place is so good!” Woohyun hollered as he jumped on his hotel bed.

Sungjong and Dongwoo began jumping on the bedsheets. “YEAH!!”

Myungsoo laughed but stopped when he saw Yeonjung on the balcony part of the hotel. He walked towards her. “Hey.”

“Hey there,” Yeonjung smiled as she turned to look at him.

The two of them stared at each other before turning their attention to the dark skies. They enjoyed the comfortable silence between them.

“Why do they call you L?” Yeonjung asked, out of the blue.

Myungsoo looked at the stars. “Only the precious ones in my life call me that.”

Yeonjung’s shoulders deflated. “Oh…” was all she could say.

Myungsoo looked at Yeonjung who was now sulking. He smiled. “Yeonjung-ah…”

“Neh?” she asked as she looked down.

“I want you to call me L oppa,”he said.

“L opp-”Yeonjung stopped her words as she felt her face flushing. She looked up and glanced at Myungsoo.

“Yeonjung, please be my girlfriend,” Myungsoo said. Yeonjung looked at him with her whole face flushing. She could feel her heartbeat on her ears and she felt the butterflies in her stomach. It was new to her but nevertheless, she loved the feeling.

“I-I’ll be glad to be,” she replied.

Myungsoo grinned like a fool and then hugged Yeonjung. “I love you, Yeonjung!”

Yeonjung hugged him back with a smile plastered on her face, “Me too, L oppa.”

__________

A/N:

I’m no gooddddd~~ ;A;

I promised a longer chapter but here I am.... Typing with a short freaking chappie.... 

Anyways, I kinda rushed the flashbacks. I know that you could see that. I'm such a lazy .

-infinitely-yours