A project and I’m out

3 Months with 12 Boys

 

(You can listen to B1A4's Hey Girl while reading :))

As soon as the classes ended, Yeonjung and the boys rushed to the clinic. There they saw Chanyeol, sleeping peacefully but it seems that he’s red than usual. And as they come closer, they had a clearer view and saw that he had hard time breathing.

His pal, Baekhyun, quickly rushed to his side. He placed his hand on Chanyeol’s temple and frowned. He looked at the others and sighed, “He’s having a fever.”

Yeonjung sighed heavily as she shook her head. She went to Baekhyun’s side and began shaking the sleeping boy gently. “Chanyeol-ssi, ireona.”

The older male stirred in his sleep and his eyes opened. He looked at them with his drowsy eyes.

“What is it?” he huffed.

Yeonjung’s face scrunched up. She was frustrated. It was because of her the boy is sick.

 She then cupped the boy’s face. “Let’s go home.”

With Yeonjung’s touch, Chanyeol’s face turned redder than it already is (if it’s even possible). He felt some electricity flowed from her skin to his. And ofcourse, his heartbeat ran like a racing horse. He turned wide awake.

“Are you alright? It seems that your fever is turning worse,” Jongin commented as he saw Chanyeol’s face.

Chanyeol nodded his head as he straightened up, making Yeonjung remove her hands from his face. “I-I’m fine. I’ll just pack my things,” he stammered, feeling a bit cooler.

The boys and Yeonjung smiled in satisfaction. Baekhyun smiled at his friend and showed the younger man’s bag. “I already packed your bag.”

“Gee, thanks,” Chanyeol said and stood up.

“We’ll go wait for you outside,” Minseok said as he went out with the others except for Baekhyun and the sick boy.

Chanyeol fixed himself as Baekhyun carried his bag. As he was fixing himself, he was thinking of reasons why he blushed when Yeonjung cupped his face. His heartbeat increased its pace as he thought of the memory. Gosh, why did I react like that?

“Let’s go?” the shorter guy asked, making him break his thoughts.

With a heavy breath, he nodded and tried to forget that incident.

________

Knock! Knock!

“Come in.”

The door opened revealing a very worried Yeonjung. She went to the bed and sat there. “Are you feeling better now?”

“Yes. Just a little headache with a mixture of cold,” Chanyeol tried to laugh but failed due to sneezing.

Yeonjung laughed at his little attempt. She stopped laughing and looked at him with warm eyes; those loving stares that could make you warm and fuzzy inside. Chanyeol stopped breathing for a second and he felt his heart raced again. Confusion took over him but he still looked at the girl’s eyes. They were pretty and hypnotizing.

“Hey, thanks for saving me. If it weren’t for you, I would have been sick. Thanks a lot. Umm… that’s all,” the girl ended up awkwardly with a sheepish smile.

Chanyeol’s felt his face flushed as the girl’s smile came in sight. He looked away and stammered, “It’s fine.”

“I’m going to make that person suffer,” Yeonjung said with much courage.

Chanyeol turned and looked at her. “Who?”

“The guy who did the cold-water-in-the-bucket joke,” Yeonjung answered back.

Chanyeol froze and felt panic inside of him. Bad thoughts and outcomes rushed to his brain. Like what if Yeonjung discover that it was him and Sehun? And the worst, that it really is for that Myungsoo guy? Oh no… that would really be bad.

“N-No! Please don’t. It’s alright! That person will learn his lesson, I’m sure,” he said with much desperation. What could he do? His reputation towards her is important. Plus, that might be a cause for them to leave earlier than expected. He would not like to live in the streets.

Yeonjung looked at him weirdly but it was replaced by a kind smile. “Okay then. If you say so,” she said and stood up. She walked towards the door but turned around to give the boy a smile. “You’re so kindhearted.”

She then closed the door and walked away. Chanyeol felt himself relaxed. He then cupped his own face, feeling the heat. “Why is she doing to me? Aigoo…” he complained and fanned himself.

_____

The EXO boys (except the sick boy) and Yeonjung, plus Minam, gathered in the living room. They were going to have some talk.

Minam immediately rushed to his favorite Luhan and Kris oppas’ side. She sat between them. She grew to like them. She likes Luhan because she’s the first one she met out of all the men. Plus, he’s sweet and caring. She likes Kris because he doesn’t focus his attention on her that much. His personality balances the love Minam wants to receive. (Luhan = Sweet) + (Kris = Bitter Not that Sweet) = Balanced Love. Well, that is the young girl’s thoughts. She’s young, sometimes we just don’t understand.

Anyways, back to the scene.

“So, what do you want to talk about?” Yeonjung asked as she looked at the boys.

Suho looked at her with a sheepish smile, “Umm… We have the project in school and…”

“What?” the younger female questioned.

Suho exchanged looks with the boys and with a sheepish smile still plastered on his face, he looked at Yeonjung, “We need to do it here, in this house.”

 “WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!” Yeonjung shouted, flabbergasted. She looked at the boys as if they grew three heads each. She shook her head frantically. “No! NO. THAT IS SO NOT HAPPENING.”

Sehun gave her a pleading look. “Oh pleaseeee~”

Yeonjung paused for a bit then an astonished expression conquered her face. “Wait… Are you saying it’s all of you?!”

With guilty expression planted on the boys’ faces, they nodded. Yeonjung’s eyes widened and pointed the boys.

“Y-you?! Oh goodness, WHYYY?!” she cried hysterically. She looked like she’s going nuts.

Kyungsoo rubbed his nape. “Well, we told them that we live in one house then they came to one conclusion: Operation Project making at EXO’s House.”

Yeonjung continued at staring at them with disbelief. “I can’t believe you guys.”

“If.. If it’s not allowed it’s fine,” Lay said softly.

Yeonjung felt guilt dominating her. She let out an angry sigh. “AISH! Just don’t let them enter my room and Minam’s!!” she huffed and stood up. She walked away and left the boys in silence.

The boys’ faces brightened up as they finally realized her words.

“THANK YOU YEONJUNG!!”

_________

“Can I come with you?” Luhan asked the next day as he saw Yeonjung preparing herself.

Yeonjung looked at him. “It’s up to you. But you can stay here. It’s just me and Minam that needs not to be seen.”

“I would be bored to death here,” the older guy whined with such aegyo.

Yeonjung chuckled. “Okay Luhan-ssi, just fix yourself now.”

Luhan smiled at her then rushed to the room he’s staying at. Yeonjung smiled at his way. But she then remembered the sick fellow. She then followed Luhan. She opened the door and a half- figure that she’d seen before welcomed her sight. She immediately closed the door and blood rushed to her cheeks.

Next time, close the door LUHAN!! She ranted in her head.

She then inhaled deeply and opened the door again. Luhan looked at her, now fully dressed. “Oh, what is it Yeonjung agashi?”

“I’m just going to check on Chanyeol,” she said and quickly averted her eyes from his.

Luhan mouthed an ‘o’ and nodded. “I’ll wait downstairs then,” he informed and went out of the room.

Chanyeol looked at her. “Where are you going… with LUHAN HYUNG?”

“Just some park. You know our situ-”

“Can I join?”

Yeonjung looked at the sick boy. “What?”

“Look, I don’t have a fever now,” Chanyeol said, trying to persuade her.

Yeonjung then placed her hand on his forehead and the other one on hers. She compared the heat and found that Chanyeol’s fine.

“Yes yes but you still have cold-”

“JEBAAALLL~~” Chanyeol said, trying have that high pitched voice despite of his very deep ones.

Yeonjung stared at him weirdly and chuckled. “As long as you stop that.”

Chanyeol chuckled, showing his derpy smile. “Aye aye ma’am!”

__________

Yeonjung walked outside hand-in-hand with Minam. Luhan and Chanyeol trailed after her. Yeonjung played with Minam while walking and the two guys just observed them. By watching, they felt warmness… and family.

“Hey! Let’s go the park!” Yeonjung said, excited like a child. She twirled in her sundress and boy, she looks so adorable. Innocent as a child is the perfect description.

“We’ll just trail,” Luhan chuckled.

Minam ran to him and jumped to him, making him carry her. “Appa~ Andwaeeee! Join Minam and unnie.”

Yeonjung’s eyes widened in shock as Chanyeol suppressed a laugh. Yeonjung is actually familiar to what her younger sister is doing. She had done this with Myungsoo before.

Yeonjung ran to her sister. “Yah, Minam-ah. Don’t play this game with him. It’s embar-”

“Appa, appa! Umma is scolding me again,” Minam pouted at Luhan and tightened her hug around his neck. Luhan’s eyes widened in shock.

“A-appa? U-umma?” he questioned.

Yeonjung’s face turned bright red. “Y-yah! Stop playing this game!”

“SHIREOOO!!” the younger girl shouted in rage. She threw her tantrums by punching Luhan’s shoulder. Tears fell from the child’s eyes as she kept on shouting, pounding on Luhan.

Yeonjung sighed and carried the crying girl. “Arasseo arasseo. Stop crying now, umma and er…. Appa will take care of you.”

Minam looked at her sister and wiped her tears, a smile threatening to appear. “Chincha?”

“Stop acting like that or I’ll drop you,” Yeonjung said, making not only Minam but also the two boys silent. Yeonjung was giving off that aura when she taught in Chanyeol’s class. Yeonjung suddenly smiled and ruffled her sister’s hair. “I was just joking.”

They continued on walking and finally arrived at the park. The park was just small. It’s just full of park benches and was surrounded by trees. The things that make it a place for kids are the small playground and the small stalls around it. Nevertheless, it’s still pretty.

“Where should we go first, appa?” Minam asked and looked at Luhan.

Luhan exchanged looks with Yeonjung but the younger girl just replied with a shrug. So Luhan was left in his own choice. He scratched his nape as he looked around. There’s not much choice, so he just picked a random one with his instincts.

“What about ice cream first?” Luhan asked as he pointed at the small ice cream stall. They all looked at the stall and gave him a smile. Minam jumped out of Yeonjung’s grasp and grabbed Luhan’s hand. “Such a smart guy my appa is!”

“Wait. If he’s your appa, Yeonjung’s your umma, what am I? Am I your uncle?” Chanyeol asked as he walked beside the little girl.

Minam stared at him and shook her head. “You’ll be my oppa.”

“I’m your brother?”

“No, you’re my boyfriend,” the child answered back and gave him a big grin. She then ran towards the stall, leaving the teenagers behind.

Chanyeol looked at Yeonjung and Luhan with a befuddled expression. The two laughed at him and he looked at them with a silly expression. “What are you laughing about?”

“It’s nothing, come on,” Luhan said and they chased Minam.

“So what do you want huh, Luhan-ssi and Chanyeol-ssi?” Yeonjung asked, only to receive a glare from her younger sister. She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

“I mean what is it appa- I mean YEOBO? Oh Minam, stop giving me looks like that,” Yeonjung groaned as she shook her head at her little sister.

The little girl pouted and shrugged. “I’m a kid.”

“I’ll have vanilla,” Luhan said.

Yeonjung sighed and just turned to look at Chanyeol, only to be stopped by Minam. “What?”

“He’s my namja chingu. I’m the one who’s going to ask him,” Minam said nonchantly then turned to look at Chanyeol. Her eyes were freakingly shining and she was trying to have pouty lips.

“Oppa, what do you like?” she asked and tried acting all cute, ending up failing but still cute. Sometimes fail aegyos are still cute. You gotta admit it.

Chanyeol scratched his nape as Yeonjung and Luhan laughed silently. “What about strawberry? Haha.”

“Arasseo, nae namja~” Minam cooed.

Chanyeol shook his head at how this child could be so… flirty?

“Umma, two strawberries for us,” Minam told Yeonjung.

Yeonjung faced the ice man. “Two strawberries, one vanilla and chocolate- Oh, remove the other strawberry thanks.”

“Umma waeeee~” Minam whined. Yeonjung looked at the child and gently flicked her forehead. “Your boyfriend has a cold. And he just got from fever.”

“Oh mian oppa,” the girl pouted. Chanyeol patted her head. “It’s alright.”

They soon had their ice creams and walked away. Of course Yeonjung paid. They went to the balloon stall and bought some balloons for Minam. They tied the balloons’ strings around the little girl’s wrist making her happier.

After some time, they finished off their ice creams and went to the next stall.

“Couple things, ey?” Luhan asked, his face flushed red.

Yeonjung smiled embarrassedly. “Sorry for this, haha…ha…ha…”

“Oppa! How about a cute couple shirt?” Minam asked Chanyeol. Chanyeol just nodded weakly at the girl, giving her small smiles.

“This would be good. Come on, let’s buy these,” Minam said and showed Chanyeol a cute pair of shirt.

original_pint_set_army_green_.jpg?134866

Chanyeol handed the shirts to the middle aged woman. “We’ll buy these.”

The woman stared at Chanyeol and Minam and smiled. “Your daughter?”

Luhan and Yeonjung bursted to fits of laughter while Chanyeol tried his best not let a single laugh escape. Minam stared at the woman with mad eyes. “Andwae, he’s my oppa.”

“Oh, she’s your little sister. Mianhe,” the woman chuckled and handed the shirts to Chanyeol. Chanyeol paid and Minam kept on whining that ‘CHANYEOL OPPA IS MY NAMJAAAA!!’ or something like that.

Luhan and Yeonjung had calm down.

“So what now?” Yeonjung asked.

Luhan looked at the stuffs and picked two caps with the same design but different color. “How about these? It’s not really the couple-couple stuffs.”

IMG_0967.JPG

“I agree with you. Let’s buy these,” Yeonjung said and handed the caps to the woman.

The woman smiled at them sweetly. “What a cute couple you are, choosing caps over tons of other cute stuffs here!”

“We’re not really a couple. Haha,” Luhan said and scratched his nape.

The woman just shrugged. “What’s with youth these days? They kept on hiding their relationships when it’s really obvious.”

“I promise that we’re not in that kind of relationship,” Yeonjung defended. She mentally rolled her eyes. I hate it. This is like the happenings in dramas. Can’t they like think that we’re siblings first? Wait… we’re in a couple shop, duh. Urghhh….

The woman just nodded and Luhan paid for the caps. He has money because sometimes he does a part time job a café shop. Yeonjung wanted to pay for her share but Luhan said that she’s done enough so he’ll pay this time.

The two wore their caps and began walking. “So where are we going now?”

“The last stall! The photo booth~~” the child sang and ran inside the machine.

Before they could enter with her, she stopped them. “Hey! It’s with your dates! Come on, oppa!” she said and pulled Chanyeol inside.

After some time, they finished taking pictures and out were their pictures. Minam immediately pushes Luhan and Yeonjung inside the booth. “Umma appa! Go!”

The two entered the booth. Yeonjung looked around uncomfortably. “Eotteokhae?”

“We’re… taking pictures…?” the older guy laughed awkwardly as he scratched his nape.

He read the instructions, “Oh there are three shots. Let’s try to be happy and hey… haha.”

Yeonjung then moved close to Luhan and inserted the coin. Then clickings began. The two began to panic so their first picture was derpy, their second one was fine (they were smiling normally), and the last one was their faces bursting to grins and laughs.

They did enjoy the photo booth. After that, Minam played in the playground. Since the teenagers were a bit tires from walking and their activities, they decided to sit on one of the park benches.

“T’was fun, right?” she asked the two males.

Chanyeol chuckled and shook his head. “I never thought of being a boyfriend today.”

“Neither do I. Well, except that I’m married,” Luhan agreed.

Yeonjung laughed with them but then her phone suddenly rang. “Yoboseyo?”

“Yeo unnie!!!” a voice cooed. Yeonjung could hear a guy screaming, ‘Noona!!!’ on the background.

Yeonjung sighed. “Miraen, what is it?”

“Unnie. It has been a long time since we paid you a visit,” Miraen said.

“Look, if you’re going to ask me if I wanted a visit right now I would gladly say N-”

“What are you saying? Haha. We’re on our way now! There’s no turning back!”

Yeonjung felt herself sweat. “No no no no!!!”

“Oh! I saw the door already- yah! MINHYUN QUIT IT! I mean unnie bye! We’re on your doorstep, see ya~~”

Then the phone call stopped and Yeonjung stopped breathing for some seconds.

NO…

_________________________________

HAIIYEOM~ :3

It's me and here's an update for you guys~ XD Haha. I updated because EXO is going to have their comebacckkkkk~~~ WOHOOO~~

tumblr_mdfljr0XyA1rjeig6o1_400.gif

I love you guys and I hope you do love me back~ *throws hearts* Thanks for reading this fic... I love you~ >_____<

9.jpg

I am not going to talk that much~~~ So yessss!!

tumblr_mmvto1plTT1rhj043o1_500.png