Detention

3 Months with 12 Boys

 

 

“Guys, calm down. I told you he WAS my boyfriend. Didn’t you noticed his words in the café?” asked Yeonjung, finally cracking a goofy smile.

Xiumin shook his frantically. “That guy used to be your boyfriend?!”

“I can’t believe that! He looks so… bad?” Sehun whined like a kid.

Yeonjung sighed as she heard Sehun’s words. “Well, he is bad.”

“Then how did he make you fall in love with him?” Kris asked, his tone showing that he craves for an answer.

“I do not know…? I just felt an attraction towards him and yeah. Well, I think it’s puppy love anyway. It’s not that important,” explained Yeonjung. She then stuffed with Kyungsoo’s spaghetti.

“Really? Mind telling us your love story?” asked Kai, making Yeonjung choke on her food.

The young lady pale up then started to hit her chest, because she couldn’t breathe.

“WAAAAAHHHH!! YEONJUNG,” Tao panicked as he grabbed a glass full of water. He immediately placed it infront of Yeonjung’s lips for her to drink it.

But Baekhyun was also panicking that time, so he hit Yeonjung’s back for her to release the food. Unfortunately, because of the great force he applied, it caused Yeonjung to jerk forward, making the glass slip out of Tao’s grasp. In short, the water spilled all over Yeonjung’s head and clothes.

“YEONJUNG!!”

+-+-+-+-+-+

“Aigoo.. Mianhe,” Baekhyun said as he dried Yeonjung’s hair with a towel.

After the incident, they decided to bring Yeonjung’s clothes in their room and asked her to change there. Yeonjung wanted to disagree, because she has her own room, but those hard-headed boys persuaded her. Now they are in the guest room, lying on their beds, except for Baekhyun who’s busy drying Yeonjung’s hair.

“Nah, it’s fine,” Yeonjung smiled at them.

Suho stared at Yeonjung as he lay on his bed. “I’m so sorry for our behaviour.”

“Just be more… umm… careful next, okay?” she replied in a soft voice. Well, how could she get mad at these guys? They really looked sorry, plus one of them is drying her hair.

Tao glared at Kai. “It’s all Kai’s fault!”

“What?! I was just asking about her love life!” Kai defended.

Silence filled the room when Kai finished his sentence. All of the boys gave Yeonjung intimidating stares, making her self-conscious.

“W-what?” she asked, lowering her head in embarrassment.

“Tell us about it,” Chen said.

Yeonjung’s eyes widened. “What are talking about? O-oh! Look, maybe Minam needs me-”

“She is sleeping,” Lay said, blocking the door.

Yeonjung looked around her. The boys were staring creepily at her. They were blocking the possible passages out of the room. THERE’S NO WAY OUT.

“Why should I tell you about that ‘story’?” she asked.

“As we told you before, we are your friends,” Suho said.

“Friendth thare thecrets~” Sehun added, making the boys nod at his remark.

Yeonjung sighed as she slumped herself on D.O and Kai’s bed. “Fine, I’ll tell you.”

“Tell us then,” D.O said as he sat beside her.

Yeonjung looked at the boys. “Here it goes.”

+-+-+-+-+

“Yeonjung-ssi,” the principal greeted the young Yeonjung.

“Oh! Annyeong seongsaengnim,” Yeonjung politely greeted as she bowed.

The principal smiled at her. “You know that you’re the Student Government president now, right?”

“Neh. Wae seongsaengnim?”

“I need you to do a task for me.”

“What is it?”

“You know that the teachers are busy for their preparations, right?”

“About the observers?”

“Yes, dear.”

“Ah yeah, why?”

“Since there’s no teacher this dismissal time, I need you to do something.”

“Oh… What is it?”

“I need you to guard a student in his detention.”

Yeonjung froze. “W-what?”

“You just need to discipline a student, Yeonjung. It’s your responsibility,” the principal said.

Yeonjung bowed and went to the room where the said student is.

With her fumbling hands, Yeonjung slowly turned the door knob. She opened the door and a dashing young man welcomed her.

He was on a lollipop and was sitting on the front sit.

“Ahem,” Yeonjung fakely coughed to get the student’s attention.

The boy looked at her with his boring eyes. He stood up and removed the cherry-flavored lollipop away from his lips. “Who are you?”

“I am your new SG president, Choi Yeonjung,” she firmly replied. She actually felt offended when this boy doesn’t know her. She just became the president yesterday, yet this guy doesn’t know.

The boy placed the lollipop back to his mouth. He stared at Yeonjung from head to toe. “So? Why are you here?”

Yeonjung looked at him. He was smirking. He looked as if he’s tea- Wait. Scratch that. He was TEASING her. Yeonjung stared back to his eyes as if she’s saying ‘Challenge Accepted’.

“I am here to discipline you, lollipop guy,” she said. Yeonjung smirked when she saw that the guy’s expression changed when she said ‘lollipop guy’.

“You looked too young to discipline me,” the guy replied, annoyance written all over his face.

Yeonjung stepped towards him. Well, she has the courage.

“There’s nothing young if you will discipline a bad grass,” she smirked.

“Bad grass?” the guy asked.

“Yes, lollipop guy,” Yeonjung smiled.

The ‘lollipop guy’ stared at her in amusement. “Oh really? Discipline me then,” he said. With a blink of an eye, he was already pinning Yeonjung against the wall.

“By the wa, it’s Kim Myungsoo,” he added.

Yeonjung squirmed out of his grasp. “Get your filthy hands off me!”

“Filthy? Wow, princess. My hands are worshipped by girls because of its magic,” Myungsoo said as he leaned closer to Yeonjung, teasing her.

Yeonjung glared at him. “Correction, dude. Not all of the girls ‘worship’ those ugly hands of yours.”

“Haha. You’re brave little girl. Too bad I’m stronger,” Myungsoo laughed.

Yeonjung looked at him. “You? Stronger?” she smirked.

“Yeah,” Myungsoo said, confusion evident in his voice.

Yeonjung positioned herself and shook her head. “Wrong.”

With those words, she kicked Myungsoo’s *ahem* Junior, making him release his grip on her wrists.

Yeonjung evilly laughed as Myungsoo lay on the floor, holding his *ahem* precious friend.

“Curse you, demon girl!!” he cried in pain.

Yeonjung shook her head and threw a big grin at Myungsoo. “I hope you were disciplined, oh holy stronger one~” she chanted and then left the room.

________________________

Sorry for the so so so so so so ASDFGHJKL years of not updating TToTT. *I was exaggerating but it felt like that anyways.*

I love you guys for not unsubscribing! I hope you do comment! I hope you like this update!

AND NOW....

tumblr_m51x11sja81qegc9mo1_500.gif

exo+gangnam+5.gif

6b59fa4dgw1duu1cib1ttg.gif

exo-sugar-and-spice.gif

tumblr_m8krciizeD1rn2nxfo1_250.gif

LOLOLOLOLOL~~~!! I'll let you spazz about their derpiness for awhile! XDD

(gifs not mine)

^________________^ SARANGHAE~~!!