Teacher

3 Months with 12 Boys

 

“Three long months alone in my house,” Yeonjung sighed and rubbed her temples. EXO exchanged glances, formulating the same idea in their heads. “Poor noona!” Minhyun said and bit his sandwich. Yeonjung glared at him and nudged him. “Don’t pity me, babo!” she exclaimed.

Miraen nodded at her sunbae’s words. “Yeah. Don’t pity Yeonnie unnie!” she said and nudged Minhyun. Minhyun glared at her and took a sip of Miraen’s drink. Miraen gasped and glared at him. “THAT’S MY FAVORITE DRINK!!!” she whined. “And I just DRANK it!” Minhyun laughed hysterically. Miraen glared at him and took a bite from Minhyun’s sandwich. “Now I also ate your FAVORITE SANDWICH!!!” she spat at Minhyun and laughed.

The two fought and whined. Yeonjung shook her head. If I’m not friends with these guys, maybe I’m shouting at them, she thought.

“Yah! Would the two of you cut it out? The two of you absolutely look like a couple in their LQ’s,” Yeonjung scolded her friends. The two immediately stopped their ‘little fight’. “WE ARE NOT COUPLES!!” the two shouted, making Yeonjung cover her ears. EXO looked at them with surprised looks. They are not lovers? They thought and exchanged looks.

Yeonjung laughed and shook her head. “The two of you are so childish,” she said and continued to laugh. Minhyun and Miraen stared at her weirdly. “Sunbae must be so stressed these days,” Minhyun whispered to Miraen and Miraen nodded as response. Yeonjung shot them a dirty look saying ‘I heard you babos!’ Miraen immediately stopped nodding and started to scold Minhyun.

After some minutes, break was over. Minhyun and Miraen dropped Yeonjung to her class. “Sunbae annyeonghi gaseyo~” (Senior good bye~) the two cooed. Yeonjung replied with a smile and waved her hand. The two smiled back and walked to their class while their hands intertwined.

“Those two. I can’t believe they’re not lovers,” she muttered.

Yeonjung sighed as she held the knob of the door. When she was about to twist it, a hand suddenly pulled her arm harshly. She turned around to see the higher level’s science’s teacher with her eyes teary. Yeonjung stared at her weirdly as she tried to loosen the teacher’s grip on her arm. “Wae Ae young seonsaengnim? Mwo pilyohae?” (Why Ms. Ae young? What do you need?) Yeonjung asked in her usual friendly tone.

Ms. Ae young-slash-the science teacher suddenly kneeled infront of Yeonjung. The students that were passing by looked at them weirdly. She patted the teacher’s back, signaling her to stop kneeling. Unfortunately, Ms. Ae young took the message wrong, making her hug Yeonjung’s legs. Yeonjung tried to shook the leech like teacher off her but she couldn’t.  

“Ae young seonsaengnim! What is it?” Yeonjung asked and once again, tried to pry off the teacher’s hands. The teacher looked at her with pleading eyes. “Jebal dowajuseyo!” (Please help me!) she cried.

Yeonjung raised her eyebrows. “Arasso. What is it then?” she asked sincerely.

Ms. Ae young smiled at her response and finally let go of her legs. “It’s nothing much. You will just be a substitute teacher for my class,” she said as it was the simplest thing in the world.

Yeonjung almost lost her balance as she heard the teacher’s words. She gave Ms. Ae young a bewildered look. “How could I? Your students are older than me!”

“You are smart. You are the student government’s president afterall,” Ms. Ae young replied. Yeonjung stared as her but she just gave Yeonjung a pleading look with her crocodile tears. Yeonjung heaved a defeated sigh as Ms. Ae young smiled in happiness.

“What will I teach them?” she asked.

Ms. Ae young smiled. “Just check their worksheets first! The answer key will be with my materials.”

Yeonjung sighed and faked a smile. “Okay then! Where are your things?” she asked, not really interested.

“Here are the things!” Ms. Ae young said as she handed Yeonjung her teaching materials.

“Kamsahamnida Yeonjung-ssi~” Ms. Ae young said as she ran away from Yeonjung. Yeonjung sighed as she made her way to the class she’s going to teach.

After some minutes of walking, she finally arrived infront of the class. Relax Yeonnie-ah! This class is only one year older than you! She encouraged herself.

Finally, she mustered all the courage she needs. She opened the door, making the noisy students look at her. She placed ‘her’ teaching necessities on the teacher’s table. “Good afternoon class! I will be your substitute teacher for science class!” she beamed, only to receive ‘are you kidding look’ from everyone.

One guy suddenly stood up and laughed at her. “You?! A teacher? You must be kidding kiddo!” he laughed, making all the others laugh with him.

“Am not,” Yeonjung seriously replied, replacing the happy atmosphere with a scary one. Everyone immediately shut their mouths. Yeonjung smiled again and sat on the chair.

“Any questions?” she asked as she looked at the students.

When nobody responded, she grabbed the answer key. “Let’s check your worksheets then!” she happily beamed and grabbed her red ballpen.

The students immediately lined up infront of her like preschool students. Everyone is afraid of her since she gave them a ‘talk and I will swallow you’ look.

Yeonjung was actually quite disappointed to the answers of the students. Most of them didn’t get it. And the others who got the correct answer copied from the nerds of the class. It was quite obvious since they were doing it infront of her. She heaved a heavy sigh as she lousily slumped herself on the sit and continued checking.

She checked their worksheets and would record it after. “Okay! Next is Mr. Kim!” she declared, with a boring tone.

A paper fell on her desk and she sighed once again. This student might be one of the fail ones. Aigoo, she thought and grabbed the paper to see the answers of the student.

To her great surprise, there were no wrong answers. Her face brightened up as she wrote the student’s score.

 “Your answers are good! You’re quite smart Mr. Kim,” she praised the student without looking up.

“Thanks,” the student muttered.

“It’s nothing. You’re really smart than your classmates, Mr. Kim,” Yeonjung grinned.

“Yah. Why are you speaking so formal? We know each other, neh Yeonjung?” ‘Mr. Kim’ said. Yeonjung looked up with a surprised expression. “It’s you!”

 

______________

HAIII GUYSS~~! I miss you! Thanks for my subbies I love you. But please leave a comment! :DD Oh! I edited the foreword! Read it There are soundtracks now :D Kekeke.. Hope you like this chappie~

Saranghae and Gomowo for reading

DADADADANNNEEE.jpg