D for Disaster

3 Months with 12 Boys

 

 

 

It was a fine weathered day and Yeonjung was still sleeping. She wanted to wake up but her body doesn’t agree with her. She’s savoring her moment in her bed. Well, what could you say? Her life is pretty stressing.

Soo warm, thought Yeonjung and snuggled to her pillow. She smelled it and noticed that it has a man scent on it, either way she still hugged her warm pillow- Wait! Warm pillow?!

Her eyes shut open and she gasped in horror. There in her bed, lies Sehun with her. “Oh my Gosh!”

His face was too close to hers. She saw his manly facial features which made her sweat. His breath is tickling her cheeks making it more awkward for Yeonjung.

Nevertheless, Sehun just hugged her, squeezing her waist which made Yeonjung’s face flushed red. “Just stay… I’m sleepy,” said the sleeping boy.

Yeonjung quickly pushed Sehun and he fell on the floor. Sehun’s eyes widened, so as Yeonjung’s. “What are you doing here?! Who are you?!” shouted Yeonjung, hiding in her blanket.

Sehun waved his hands frantically. “It’s me! Sehun! You let me live here,” he defended himself and went to a corner.

Yeonjung hit her head. Right! How could I forget that?

“But what are you doing in my room?! For chocolate’s sake, I’m a girl!” she ranted and hid her body, thinking that she’s wearing that  nightgown. But she felt cloth instead of skin. She looked at her body and saw that she’s still wearing Chanyeol’s jacket. Thanks to that guy anyways…

Sehun stood up and pointed at the door. “I slept in the bed with Tao hyung and Kris hyung. Kris hyung was too noisy speaking some incoherent words while Tao uses his wushu skill on me while sleeping. I can’t just sleep. I tried to sleep with Luhan hyung but he kicked me too as soon as I landed my body on his bed,” explained with Sehun with the most adorable puppy eyes.

Yeonjung sighed. “Fine, just go out and prepare yourself. We’re going to school,” said Yeonjung and jumped off her bed. Sehun nodded and quickly went out of the room.

As soon as Sehun went out of the room, Yeonjung stripped herself and covered her body with a towel. She hummed as she went to her bathroom. She twisted the door’s knob. “This is sure a hec- AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

There in front of her was Baekhyun showering… with his boxers. (a/n: LOL… xD)

Yeonjung’s eyes widened so as Baekhyun’s. Both of them froze then their faces turned red as soon as each other’s… AHEM… ‘clothings’.

Yeonjung slammed the door and covered her eyes. She began to mumble to herself, “I didn’t see anything. I really didn’t see him showering with only his- UUGGGHHH!! But wait,” paused Yeonjung. She scanned herself and her face flushed SUPER BRIGHT RED. “What if he saw me with only- only a t-towel?!”

“What are you doing here?!” shouted Yeonjung. She heard Baekhyun saying some words she couldn’t understand and she could feel he’s panicking, “I’m taking a shower!” replied the older male.

“Why in my bathroom?!” cried Yeonjung. She couldn’t help it but dirty thoughts plus negative thoughts are rushing to her brain. But the worst thought she had is about her parents knowing this.

“I-I don’t know where the bathroom is,” stammered Baekhyun.

Yeonjung jumped in her bed. “It’s in your room! The guest room!”

“Is that so?” asked Baekhyun.

Yeonjung facepalmed herself. Maybe I should have toured them around yesterday, she thought.

“J-just get out of there! I’ll be hiding under my blanket,” commanded Yeonjung.

Yeonjung heard the bathroom’s door clunked. She hid herself more. She felt warm air from the bathroom and heard some footsteps. She heard her door opened and closed. She sighed to herself and rushed to her bathroom. This is going to be one hectic day, thought Yeonjung to herself.

After some minutes, she was done preparing herself. She rushed to her sister’s room, only to find it empty. She spaced out but snapped out to reality when she heard noises down from the kitchen. She ran towards the Kitchen and saw her sister eating with the EXO Boys.

“Morning Yeonjung,” chirped Tao. Yeonjung smiled back and sat beside Luhan. “Morning,” greeted Luhan, sipping on his water.

Yeonjung looked around and saw that the boys were having too much fun and… dirt. “Ahhmm.. Guys! Please don’t be too dirty. I’m not good in cleaning stuffs,” announced Yeonjung.

Xiumin looked at her and smiled. “No worries. Kyungsoo and I are in charge of cleaning,” he said and continued eating his sandwich.

Yeonjung her lips and stared at the boys. “Guys, can we discuss about the rules?” she asked, gaining everyone’s attention. They nodded, meaning yes… well duh.

Yeonjung cleared . “First, you are not allowed to enter my room, meaning you shouldn’t be sleeping in my bed nor showering in my bathroom,” she said, eyeing Baekhyun and Sehun. The boys nodded.

“Second, you shouldn’t let my sister eat unhealthy foods,” she said, making Chen froze when he was about to give Minam some junk foods.

“Third would be, expect for more rules because I really need to think of it,” said Yeonjung and munched her sandwich.

“Is that all?” Kris asked, turning his gaze from his food to Yeonjung.

Yeonjung shook her head. “Last would be, no one should ever know that we live together. I’m gonna be so dead so will you,” she said.

The boys nodded their heads. After an hour, they were all done with their stuffs. “Unnie~ Let’s go?” asked Minam with her cute voice.

Yeonjung nodded. They were about to walk away but Yeonjung noticed that Luhan is still in the house. “Isn’t he coming?” she asked the boys.

“Nah. Luhan hyung doesn’t want to study. He only likes to earn,” said Chanyeol. Yeonjung just nodded and they went inside the bus.

After the ride, they first stopped to Minam’s school. While walking towards her school, they had a little chat.

“So… I know that you’re rich but why don’t you have an exclusive driver or something?” asked Kai.

Yeonjung looked at him. “I just want to be a normal student who would be treated fairly. I don’t want to be treated like a princess or goddess...”

The boys just nodded. Then finally, they arrived at the school. Minam went in and bid farewell to them. After Minam went in, they went to their school. Unfortunately, the gates were already close, meaning they are late.

“What do we do now?!” panicked Suho.

Yeonjung looked around. Where do late students usually go?

A thought struck her and she remembered his way if he’s late. “Let’s go around! There’s a way at the back of the school,” she said and ran. The boys followed her.

They climbed up and successfully went to their classes. They were lucky because the teachers had an early teacher meeting.

So after some blah blah blah… It’s lunch. (A/N: Okay so let’s skip recess and the whole studying thing.)

“Unnie~!” cheered Miraen. She jumped and hugged Yeonjung. They almost fell on the ground when someone caught them from behind. Yeonjung turned around and saw Woohyun.

“Oh it’s you Yeonjung,” smirked Woohyun. Yeonjung glared at him, “Nam Woohyun.”

Woohyun just smirked. Yeonjung saw that he’s just alone not with his gang. “See you around,” said Woohyun.

Yeonjung felt like strangling him but she controlled herself. She is a student government’s president. She should have a very good control of herself. She just walked away with her friend Miraen. “You should have slapped him,” muttered Miraen which Yeonjung ignored.

Minhyuk met up with them and smiled. “Do you have plans? Let’s have a bonding time together,” he smiled.

Yeonjung was about to agree when the thought of the boys appeared to her. “Nah, I’m kinda busy,” she lied.

The two just nodded and they proceeded to their place. After that, break was over and so so.

Finally, the school time came to an end. Yeonjung and the EXO boys (minus Luhan of course) decided to fetch Minam. After fetching her, they went to a café shop.

They order coffee for themselves and hot choco for Minan. But when their order arrived, an accident happened. Lay’s coffee splattered on Yeonjung’s skirt. “I’m sorry!”

He quickly grabbed his handkerchief and wiped Yeonjung’s skirt without any hesitations. Yeonjung’s face turned pink as she tried to stop him.

Out of a sudden, a punch landed to Lay’s face. “THAT’S MY GIRL YOU’RE TOUCHING!!”

______________________

ANNYEONG~~!! It's me again! Please leave your comments~~~!! <3

baekhyun.gif

funny-pictures-kitten-is-excited-about-b

41560_100003553521547_1163362586_n.jpg

tumblr_m7qvlnngzy1r76pc5o1_500.gif

tumblr_m4zze0fb3j1qb7bvwo4_250.jpg

 -_________-"