Who's that Myung guy?

3 Months with 12 Boys

 

On their way to the house, nobody talked. There was a terrible silence. Even little Minam wasn't talking because of the 'TOO THICK' tension. The guys wouldn’t dare to talk because Yeonjung looked as if she’s going to blow up.

Yeonjung opened the gates of the house with her key card and the EXO boys and Minam, trailed behind her. Yeonjung was furious so her steps were heavy. She was stomping her way in. Finally, when they were in front of the door, she knocked.

The door opened and a smiling Luhan greeted them. “Hello! Welcome ho-” he stopped talking as he saw Yeonjung’s infuriated face. His smile turned into a frown.

When he was about to ask Yeonjung about why is she like that, the girl passed through him without talking. She ran upstairs and slammed her door shut. The sound of the slamming of her door echoed through the house. All of them looked up. Minam ran to Luhan and jumped to his arms. Luhan caught her and carried her.

“What happened?” asked Luhan as he patted Minam’s back.

Tao looked down and said, “She’s mad.”

“I know that. But why?” the older male asked once again.

“Becau-” before Tao could answer, Kris covered his mouth. “We aren’t sure yet. Something just happened earlier,” said Kris. He removed his hand from Tao’s mouth. He then turned to Lay.

“Yo man. You okay now?” he asked.

Lay nodded. “Yeah sure. It’s just a gash. Nothing to get worried about,” he assured.

Luhan’s eyes widened. “What happened to Yixing?!”

“He was punched by a boy from nowhere,” said Kai.

“WHATTT???!!” the older male shrieked.

Lay smiled weakly to Luhan. “Hyung, it’s just a ga-”

“What?! Why where even punched?!” inquired the older boy.

Xiumin held Luhan’s shoulders. “Man, stop worrying. You’re being an umma, a Kyungsoo-like,” joked the oldest guy.

Luhan rolled his eyes while D.O. glared at Xiumin.

“Yeah hyung. Stop worrying,” said Sehun.

Luhan sighed. “I could stop worrying if you guys will explain it to me, right now.”

The EXO boys sighed and told Luhan about the ‘All a sudden punch from a random guy’ incident. Luhan shooked his head. “So you mean that that guy is CLAIMING Yeonjung as his?”

“Yes. Well as far as I think. When I touched Yeonjung, he punched Lay hyung and said Yeonjung is his girl,” said Chanyeol.

“Oh… But are you sure?” asked Luhan.

“Not yet but we better ask Yeonjung about it in dinner time. But why are we even concern with her problems?” asked Baekhyun.

The boys exchanged glances and thought to themselves, Why am I investigating about this anyways?

Silence befall on then as no one answered the question. Lay cleared his throat breaking the horrendous silence. “Because that guy punched me,” he stated though his tone sounded more like a question than a statement.

“It is because we should make Yeonjung in a good mood because she is the one providing our needs,” said Chen.

Then everyone stared at Luhan. He was the one wanted to ‘investigate’ this thing anyways. He looked before him and saw his friends staring at him intently. He gulped in anxiousness. “It is because she’s… she’s… OUR FRIEND!” he exclaimed.

“Well then. I think that’s the answers. So should we ask her about it in dinner time?” asked Kai.

“I think we should if we want to help her,” said Suho.

The boys nodded to each other and went to their room to change (minus Luhan). Luhan on the other hand, made Minam change her clothes and then decided to cook food… with the help of D.O., of course.

-+-+-+-+

“Dinner is ready!” called D.O.

Everyone gathered in the dining room. Everyone was silent. They all sat around the enormous table. The boys gave each other looks signalling to ask Yeonjung. But unfortunately, there was no brave soul to ask her. Baekhyun clenched his fists and faced Yeonjung.

“WHO’S THAT MYUNGCHOO?!” he asked/shouted, though he wasn’t sure of the name said.

Yeonjung looked down and covered . Baekhyun thought that she started crying since he heard muffled noises from Yeonjung. He thought that he offended her. “Sorry if it was-”

“PPWWUUHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!” laughed Yeonjung. Everybody looked at her as she continue to laugh hysterically. Have she gone nuts? The boys thought.

“W-why are you l-laughing?” asked Suho.

“The pronunciation was just not right. I’m sorry for being so hysterical but I think it’s funny,” replied Yeonjung fanned herself to chill herself down.

“But anyways, what’s with that Myung… Myung guy anyway?” asked Chanyeol, not stating the second syllable since he might be wrong.

Yeonjung looked at them. “You wanna know the truth?” she asked.

The boys nodded eagerly, excited like children who waits for a prize. Minam stared at them weirdly before eating her food.

“That Myung guy is my ex-boyfriend.”

“WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT????!!”

________________________________________________________________________
 

Sorry for the short chappie ;A; I'm just busy. I'm so sleepy.. =3= It's like midnight here yet here I am, typing alone. Okay so I'm scaring myself. PSSHHHH... I hate darkness.

Anyways, please give me your precious comments. Thanks to Tika_Pyro unnie, LixinnnKimXeerafrozen_star6kima_siksin and 2pm_21 for the comments!  Please do comment more~! Readers comment! I should put games in the future for you all to participate in commenting. Hmmm...

So I love you.. EXO LOVES YOU. 

tumblr_m8f8bjiJ1U1rs9j6q.gif