With Minam's help

3 Months with 12 Boys

 

 “Panda?!” Yeonjung and Luhan gaped.

Indeed, infront of them was a panda wallet lying beside a Gucci bag. Luhan immediately looked around him. These are Tao’s stuffs! He thought.

Yeonjung looked around and grabbed the wallet and Gucci bag. She placed the wallet inside the bag. “Hmm… it’s so weird. It’s too cute for guy but it smells like a guy’s perfume,” she said and looked at Luhan.

Luhan looked at her. He gently placed own his groceries and scanned the place like a spy. It’s like he’s searching for something or rather, someone. Yeonjung looked at him peculiarly.

Out of a sudden, he jumped to a bush. “Luhan-ssi!” Yeonjung gasped.

Yeonjung looked at the bush with wide eyes. Then she heard a loud scream from it. “LUHAN GEGE! Zhùshǒu! Wǒ hěn bàoqiàn~” (LUHAN HYUNG! Stop it! I’m sorry~) the voice pleaded.

Then Luhan came out of the bush while twisting Tao’s ear. “Nǐ zài zhèlǐ zuò shénme?” (What are you doing here?) Luhan asked Tao. Yeonjung slowly translated their words in her head. She does know a little mandarin. It’s included in her subjects.

“A-ah… M-Méishénme…” (A-ah… N-nothing… ) Tao replied, tears forming in his eyes.

Luhan sighed and let go of Tao. He breathe in heavily before shouting, “I KNOW YOU’RE ALL HERE! SHOW YOURSELVES!”

Yeonjung’s eyes widened. Was this the sweet, gentle and kind guy she met earlier?

OMONA, the only thought she processed.

Soon, twelve guys surrounded her and her sister. “Yah, what are you doing here?” Luhan asked his friends.

“W-we’re just following Yeonjung,” Sehun said without second thoughts. EXO glared at him.

Oh great now she’ll think we’re creepers, Kris thought while sending Sehun deadly glares.

Yeonjung looked at them, befuddled. Her eyes were wide as saucers. Huh? Why me? She thought.

Luhan looked at them, confused as well. “What are you guys talking about?” he asked.

“Uhmm… Come here,” said Lay.

Luhan looked at Yeonjung. “Excuse us for a second,” he said and Yeonjung just nodded her head, partly confused. They’re so weird, she thought. She adjusted herself to Minam’s weight.

Meanwhile, the boys were discussing things. They were explaining things to Luhan since he’s the one who’s really confuse.

“How do you know about Yeonjung?” Luhan asked them.

Xiumin looked at him then to their uniforms with a ‘duh’ face.  “Uhh… She’s from our school. Just look at our school uniforms.”

Luhan rolled his eyes. “Oh yeah I know… It’s as if YOU GUYS ARE GIRLS TO BE WEARING THE UNIFORM SAME AS HERS!” he ranted.

EXO boys covered his mouth. Sehun calmed him down. “Hyung,” he said.

“So now what? What are you guys planning on her? Stalkers?” Luhan asked.

Chen shook his head. “We only think that she could be our help,” he explained.

Luhan shot him a confused look. “What are you saying?”

“We planned to live with her,” Chanyeol said.

The EXO boys nodded. Luhan looked at them. “You guys are such creepers!” he said.

The EXO boys looked at Luhan with pleading looks. Luhan looked at them, smirking. “But… I guess I’ll agree with you this time! I’m pretty desperate!” he announced.

“Yes!” the boys cheered.

They went back to Yeonjung and now they’re laughing. Luhan is even playing with Tao. This is so weird. One second they were fighting, now they’re acting like cute little brothers, Yeonjung thought. The sight was giving her goosebumps.

“Umm… Yeonjung-ssi, could we umm….” Sehun trailed off.

Yeonjung looked at them. “What?”

“Can we please live with you?” D.O asked straightforwardly.

Yeonjung looked at them as if they have grown three heads. “You guys are kidding me, aren’t you?” she awkwardly laughed.

“We aren’t joking around. Please~ Let us live with you,” Chen said.

Yeonjung looked at them, stunned. “W-what? Why?” she stammered.

“We are jobless, homeless and ‘budgetless’ if there’s such word…” Luhan replied with a frown on his face.

Yeonjung’s eyes grew wide. “You guys better be kidding me,” she said. Unfortunate for her, their expressions are still the same.

“We are serious,” said Kai sternly, his aura giving Yeonjung goosebumps.

Yeonjung slowly place her hand on the door knob and she twisted it ever so carefully. “You’re not going to live with me!” she shouted and entered the house, fast as a leopard.

As soon as she entered the house, her sister woke up. Yeonjung gently placed her down. “Hey sweetheart,” she smiled at her little sister.

Minam stared at her. “Unnie, where’s my chunsa?” she yawned as she cutely rubbed her eyes.

Oh that Luhan guy! She thought.

Yeonjung looked at her uneasily. “N-nothing… I mean he left us-”

“YEONJUNG!! JEBAL!!” Luhan shouted from outside. Yeonjung facepalmed herself.

Oh brother, she thought as her sister send her a ‘unnie’s lying’ look.

“Minam-ah, why you won’t go upstairs?” Yeonjung asked her younger sister while giving her a heartfelt smile.

Minam looked at her and just nodded her head.  Minam climbed upstairs, yawning as she walked. Yeonjung looked up and checked if Minam is still there. When Minam is nowhere in sight, she climbed up to her room. She opened her window to check if the boys were still there.

She opened her window and looked down. Still she saw the boys waving at her happily. “Are you now letting us in?” Suho asked.

Yeonjung looked at them as if they’re crazy. “No way! I’m not going to be a bad daughter! Plus, we just all met!” she cried.

Tao looked at her with a pleading look. “Please please please~ You made a bruise on my face anyways,” he said.

“I said no!” Yeonjung defended. “And you’re the reason yourself why I hit you!” she continued.

“Your parents would be proud of you! You’re going to help TWELVE CHARASMATIC HANDSOME SIZZLING HOT GUYS!” Baekhyun bellowed.

Wow… Add egoistic to that, Yeonjung thought.

“I don’t think so,” she replied. She closed her window and let the boys rant.

Meanwhile outside, Baekhyun smirked and made the boys stop whining. “Grab your suitcases guys! I have a plan,” he said with an evil voice.

Inside her room, Yeonjung grabbed her bag and decided to make her homework. Her ears perked up for the silence. Oh maybe they went hom-

“AHH! HYUNG! I don’t want it here! There are so many insects!” she heard a shout.

She went to her little terrace and saw that EXO boys are outside her house with their suitcases. They had a bonfire and newspapers that they made as their so called bed.

“I’m so sorry Sehun. We don’t have a proper house to settle in,” Luhan said dramatically. The two guys gave each other sympathetic looks before they lay down on the newspapers.

“Don’t sleep yet Luhan gege! Cook for me!” Tao whined.

“Let Lay do the job,” Luhan replied, groaning.

Lay glared at him. “How could I? You don’t even have a pan even though you bought meat and we have fire,” he said as he hit the insects, mostly mosquitoes, landing on him.

Luhan turned to D.O. The younger fellow raised his eyebrows and hands. “No can do. I’m same with what Lay hyung said.”

Luhan sighed dramatically. “Then we can do nothing about it.”

Baekhyun stood up and raised his hands, ‘tears’ threatening to fall down. He looked up dramatically to the sky… Well, technically he’s just looking at Yeonjung. “WHAT HAVE I DONE IN MY LIFE TO LIVE A HELL OF IT?!” he bawled.

Yeonjung felt a little bit affected. What have I done to- Wait no! I just did the right thing! She thought and shook her sympathy for them out of her head… which wasn’t successful at all.

Chanyeol pulled his friend down. “It’s alright. Let’s just pray,” he said and kneeled down. He placed his hands together. He closed his eyes. He really looked like a cute innocent guy that very moment.

“Lord, I thank you for the things that you were giving us every single day. But how I wish that me and my dear friends would be soon be living in a warm and cozy house,” he said. Yeonjung bit her lip, guiltiness coming back to her.

“It’s alright to live in small house. We just want to be protected. Here outside is very dangerous, Lord. We know the possibilities of being by other people since we’re really good looking. We’re really scared,” Chanyeol continued.

Yeonjung felt herself shaking. I feel so guilty!

“Last but not the least, the insects. They might kill us. We’re really scared of their bites! Nature is truly scary. So we pray that you’ll use someone to provide us a shelter. Amen,” he ended, giving his friends warm smiles.

Yeonjung stared at them pitifully. She watched as the boys placed themselves on the cold cement covered with newspapers. She wanted to help them but she thought that they might be acting it all up, which is half of the truth, by the way.

So she just decided to take a bath to relax and cool off her mind. She then proceeded to her bathroom and sank in her bathtub. She enjoyed the warm water and closed her eyes. After half an hour, she decided to dress herself since she needs to prepare dinner for her and her younger sister. Well, there are no maids in the house that could do that since Yeonjung doesn’t really like someone doing other things for her. She wants to be responsible enough for her and her family.

 Yeonjung wore her black nightgown and she brushed her hair. She really likes to look pleasant infront of others everytime- even though it’s only her sister. She sighed heavily and went out of her room. She was about to go downstairs when she passed through her sister’s room and heard noises from it. Weird. Minam doesn’t really like the TV shows at this moment.

So she deliberately opened her sister’s door. Her eyes widened as soon as opened the door because of the horrendous sight before her. The sight was her sister being thrown in the air by Xiumin and Luhan while the other boys were messing up with her sister’s toys. Their suitcases were also thrown anywhere. In short, the room was a total mess.

WHAT THE-? She thought as fell wide agape.

The boys froze at the sight of her. Xiumin and Luhan forgot that they were throwing Minam so they kept their hands at their backs. Luckily, Minam fell on her bed. “Ahehehe!! One more times oppas!” she giggled, not knowing her sister’s presence.

Minam looked at the boys then to the direction they’re looking at... which was Yeonjung. “Uh-oh…”

Yeonjung placed her hands on her waist. “What are you doing here?!” she asked harshly.

“Unnie! I let them in,” Minam defended and rushed towards her.

Yeonjung bent down to her sister’s eye level. “Why did you do that?” she asked gently with her sweet voice. EXO boys were a bit surprised with her sudden 180 degrees attitude change except for Sehun, Kai, D.O and Chanyeol. They knew this side of her when she taught their class.

“I really like them. Please let them stay! Please!” Minam pleaded with her teary eyes.

Yeonjung looked at her. “We can’t-”

“If you won’t, I’ll kill myself! Or even run away with them!” Minam retorted.

Yeonjung facepalmed herself. Why in all of the things? What did they do to her to make her happy? She thought.

Yeonjung shook her head lightly and looked at EXO. “Fine… BUT… How many days?” she gave up.

The boys celebrated. “Three months!” Luhan replied.

“Okay three months it is! Wait! You mean, three long months?!” Yeonjung gasped.

The boys nodded. “Your parents would return after three months that’s why,” Xiumin explained.

Yeonjung bit her lip. This is for your sister’s happiness! Wait how did they even know? Whatever...

“O-okay,” Yeonjung replied, not really believing her words. The boys celebrated, jumping up and down. They were like little kids who won lots of candies in a game. And to tell you, it was indeed a cute sight to see.

“Because of that, we’ll cook dinner!” D.O, Kris and Lay declared and ran to her kitchen.

Yeonjung gave a scrawny smile and went to the main balcony. “Am I doing the right thing?” she asked herself and stared at the dark night sky.

Yeonjung grabbed her phone. She dialled her mom’s number. “Yoboseyo?” the other line asked.

“Hey mom! It’s Yeonjung,” she brightly beamed over the phone.

“Hey my sweet strawberry tart! What is it, sugar?” her mom asked.

Yeonjung bit her lower lip. “U-umm mom… My twelve friends are-are… they are,” she gulped.

“What dear? Please speak up. Your dad and I are working~” her mom sang.

“They wanted to live with me for three months… DON’T WORRY! THEY’RE ALL GIRLS!” Yeonjung shouted as if there’s no tomorrow. Well for her, there is really no tomorrow if her mom ever knew that her so called friends are boys. And for the record, she doesn’t even lie to her parents... lying is only  for emergency uses.

“Woah dear, chill. It’s as if I’m pressuring you or anything. I also know that you won’t let HORMONAL boys live with you,” her mom laughed, making her feel more guilty. “Especially that they’re twelve!”

“Mom! Bye~ I love you! Hehehe,” she anxiously replied. She placed down her phone and heaved a heavy sigh.

She stared back at the sky. “I wish I did the right thing,” she said to no one.

“You did the right thing,” A voice said from behind.

Yeonjung turned around. “Oh! Chanyeol-ssi!” she said, a bit surprised at the older guy’s sudden appearance.

“Yeah…” Chanyeol smiled. He walked towards her and went beside her.

“What brings you here?” asked Yeonjung.

Chanyeol smiled a little. “I just wanted to say thanks. I’m really thankful Yeonjung-ah,” he said with genuineness.

Yeonjung softened at his words. “Yeah sure. Just thank my sister,” she said, waving of the flattered feeling inside of her.

“No. I still want to thank you,” Chanyeol said.

Yeonjung chuckled. “It’s nothing,” she replied.

“When I said my prayer, I was really thinking that it was quite impossible that someone would ‘adapt’ us. I thank you for your kindness,” Chanyeol smiled.

“Haha, well just thank God and my sister. But don’t thank me yet! I do set rules!” Yeonjung replied, half serious and half joking.

Chanyeol smiled at her and turned out to go when he removed his jacket. He draped on Yeonjung shoulders. Yeonjung’s eyes widened. What?!

“You might catch a cold. Plus, don’t expose your body around others,” Chanyeol said then gave her a flirty wink. He walked out wearing a triumphantly smiling face.

Red blush crept Yeonjung’s cheeks. She bit her lip in embarrassment. “Aishh!!!!”

She wore the jacket and zipped until the most upper part. “Aisshhh… I shouldn’t wear things like this anymore! So embarrassing,” she huffed.

She proceeded inside and went to the Dinner Room. Tao saw her and pulled her hand. “Let’s sit!” he smiled and guided her to one sit. He sat beside her but stared at ‘her’ jacket intensely. “Isn’t that Chanyeol hyung’s jacket?”

Yeonjung was about to answer to back when Lay inserted a spoon full of food in . “Do the talkings later~” he sing-sang. “Fill your stomachs first!” he continued.  

Laughs and chats filled the kitchen. Yeonjung stared at the sight before her. Her younger sister was laughing, giggling and even eating lots of food! Minam wasn’t really the type to do that. It was Yeonjung’s first time to see her younger sister do those things in dinner time. Yeonjung softened at the sight and she felt warm inside.

“Hey, eat a lot. We don’t want our ‘land lady’ to get sick~” Chen told Yeonjung and placed more food on her plate. Yeonjung smiled at Chen, showing that she’s grateful.

D.O placed his specialty-slash-spaghetti on Yeonjung’s plate. “Eat more,” he smiled.

“Thanks,” said Yeonjung. She smiled at D.O and he returned her smile back by responding a smile too.

Yeonjung looked at her plate, it was full of food. She doesn’t really have that big appetite especially in suppers. But there’s something inside of her that makes her want to eat the boys had prepared for her even though it couldn’t fit her small appetite. But still she gobbled up the food they gave her... but she ate it with manners, careful not to make a mess, especially that there’s pasta. The sauce could dirt her face and she wouldn’t want to be embarrassed infront of these boys, would she?

Anyways, moving on! In the end, Yeonjung didn’t finish her food. She didn’t even eat the half of it. Don’t blame her. She really gave her best, it’s just that the boys just place too much food on her plate.

Yeonjung looked around and saw that everyone was done eating. “Oh... It’s time for cleaning up. I must get the plate-”

“No need. We will clean this mess up. So just rest, arasso?” Suho interrupted Yeonjung. He began grabbing the plates on the table. Yeonjung looked at him, confused. Hence, he just gave her his angelic smile.

Maybe I’ll be the one who’ll wash the dishes, she thought and walked to the kitchen.

Her jaw dropped when she saw Sehun and Lay washing the dishes.

“Oh hi there Yeonjung!” Sehun greeted smiling at Yeonjung shyly.

Yeonjung greeted back with a smile, “Hello! Well... why are you washing the dishes? I should be the one doing that.”

“Nah, we’re fine with it! We’re just repaying your kindness. So just go and relax with your sister. Tell her some stories if you want to,” Lay suggested as he grabbed the dishwashing soap.

Yeonjung just thanked them and walked away. She went upstairs, towards her sister’s room. She opened the door and she was greeted by a sleepy Luhan and hyperactive Minam.

“Oppa~ Don’t sleep!” Minam whined. Luhan just nod but his head is bobbing from side to side.

A small smile invaded Yeonjung’s lips as she walked towards Minam’s bed. “Hey Minam,” she said, almost a whisper.

“Unnie!” exclaimed Minam.

“Don’t you want to sleep yet? There are still classes tomorrow,” Yeonjung warned. Minam pouted but decided to tuck herself beneath the sheets.

Yeonjung gave a contented smile and decided to approach Luhan.

“Luhan-ssi, let’s now go to the room you guys are staying, neh?” she told Luhan in her soft voice. Luhan nodded and tried to keep himself awake.

Yeonjung lead Luhan to one big spacious room with six king sized beds in it. Luhan’s eyes widened because of the sight, making him fully awake.

“This is so... big,” Luhan remarked as he scanned the room.

Yeonjung wiped some dusts on the cabinet. “Well, this is the place where visitors or relatives sleep when they visit here,” she explained.

Luhan slumped himself on one bed. “So soft!”

Yeonjung looked at him. “Hey, remember that you guys will share-”

“NO SHARRRIIINNNGGG!!!” ranted Luhan. He definitely wants some space for himself.

“O~kay? Then one bed will be shared by three people,” said Yeonjung. Luhan smiled and enjoyed the big bed he was in.

Yeonjung went out, leaving Luhan. She proceeded to the Kitchen and found out that the guys just finished cleaning. She guided the boys to their room. The boys’ jaws dropped as they saw the room. They had the expression like Luhan’s.

“Guys, so this is the room you’ll be staying in. You chose your ‘bed mate’. One bed will be shared by three people, arachi?” said Yeonjung. The boys nodded and tucked themselves.

“But remember that we’ll still discuss about the rules I’m going to set tomorrow, arasso?” she declared.

“NEH!” the boys replied, finally going to their dreamland.

 Okay then, goodnight,” yawned Yeonjung.

She walked to her room and slumped herself on her bed. “This day is so tiring.”

“I can’t believe I just let twelve guys live here,” she told herself.

She stretched her arms and grabbed her blanket. “But it’s for Minam’s happiness anyways~”

She yawned and tucked herself in bed. Goodnight world.

_______________________________________________________

>> Guess who’s here? Yeah it’s me → ∞ly-urs (infinitely-yours)! The author you ♥ the most~ Ahahaha… Just Kidding ^______^ I’m sorry for not updating for weeks. I’m kinda busy in my 8th grade life. -_______-“

Moving on! I hope you liked this chapter! I put a lot of effort in it~♫. Actually, I’m a bit sleepy since I finished typing on 1:30 AM here in the Philippines. Gaahh… mah Panda eyes >______<

↑ I just posted this late since my dad removed the internet connection and I have to wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiitttttt…..

*long years passed* xD

Anyways, I love you! Please comment because I really love comments! Hahaha… ☺Oh oh! Let’s be friends too~ :3<<

tumblr_m3w5xmBS6p1qal6qmo1_500.gif