INFINITEly EXtraOrdinary

3 Months with 12 Boys

“I guess I learned my lesson now. And I was just a kid back then and- Woah. What’s with those expressions?” Yeonjung stifled a laugh when she saw the boys’ faces. Some of them looked sad and some looked furious.

Baekhyun looked at her with his sad eyes. “That hurt me. I can’t help but cry.”

“Hyung, ith tho right,” Sehun agreed and sniffed.

Yeonjung can’t help but smile at the boys. They looked so concerned, they sound concerned and they really are concerned.

She jumped off Kai and D.O’s bed and stretched. “Thanks for listening anyways. Sleep now, I don’t want any of us to be late tomorrow,” she said and walked towards the door. The boys went to their beds and looked at Yeonjung with a smile. “Night!”

“Goodnight,” she greeted back and turned off the lights. She quietly exited the room and headed to her younger sister’s room. She slowly opened the door, trying to not make a sound. She looked at her sister’s sleeping figure and she sighed in relief as she saw the younger female happy sleeping. Once again, she exited from the room. Now, she went to her own room.

The cold breeze welcomed her as she entered the room. She rubbed her hands against her exposed skin to keep herself warm. Must have left the windows open.

She rushed to the windows and closed it. She then jumped to her own bed, finally feeling the comfortable mattress against her back.

A smile formed on her lips as she remembered the boys. Now I have to take care of twelve more kids, she thought.

Her eyes closed and she drifted to her dreamland.

+-+-+-+-+-+

TRING! TRING!

“Shut up,” Yeonjung groaned and hit her alarm clock. She then sat up and looked around her. Her vision was a bit blurry and her head hurts. Lack of sleep again, I guess.

Ignoring her throbbing head, she walked to the bathroom to shower. She needs to be early today, no matter what. Why? She had been late… once. It’s not a big deal if you’re a normal student but our Yeonjung here is the class president, she couldn’t be the bad example. She’s the role model.

Finally, Yeonjung finished cleaning and dressing herself. While combing, the scent of bacon and eggs met her nose. Her stomach started to grumble, signaling she’s hungry.

I wonder who cooked. The smell seems great, she thought and rushed downstairs.

 “Goodmorning!” Kyungsoo greeted as he saw Yeonjung entered the dining room. Yeonjung looked around and saw everyone enjoying their meals with her little sister. She peeked at the table and saw the food. She’s right, bacons and eggs.

Kyungsoo turned off then stove then brought the frying pan to the table. He smiled at Yeonjung. “Don’t worry. I didn’t forget it. I prepared here some fried rice with vegetables.”

Yeonjung was about to ask him what he was talking about, but then she remembered telling the guys to not feed her sister with unhealthy foods. She then smiled back and gave a small nod to Kyungsoo.

“Here! Eat it,” Xiumin or let’s just say, Minseok said and gave Yeonjung her own plate. It had some pieces of bacons and an egg. Minseok put some of Kyungsoo’s new cooked fried rice.

“Thanks,” Yeonjung replied and ate her food. As she ate it, she tasted the awesome taste, especially the rice. So with just minutes, she finished eating.

She then cleaned herself up then she looked at her watch. “Guys! We’ll clean our mess later. Right now, we should be running out of this house or we’ll be late!”

The guys and Minam quickly finished their food and grabbed their own bags. They soon went out of the house and bid farewell to Luhan. They then rode the school bus and took Minam to her school. After that, they went to their own school and thank goodness they weren’t late. Not a bit.

“So I guess this is where we part,” Yeonjung said as they walked on the hallways.

They said their goodbyes and walked to their own classrooms.

____

The EXO Boys also parted ways and went to their own rooms.

Kai, Tao, Kyungsoo,  Chanyeol, Sehun went to their classroom. As they entered the room, lots of noise met their ears. To be specific, girl noises. Those girls who gossip about the hotties around the school, including them.

But this time, they weren't the talk of the squealing girls. It was a familiar guy. A guy who they hated the most since they learned what he's like.

"You're totally right! It's the transfer hottite, Kim Myungsoo!"

The boys snorted in disgust as they shook their heads. They headed back to their seats and exchanged looks.

"We should tell the other guys about this," Chanyeol said and the guys nodded.

The classroom's door suddenly opened, revealing their unusually happy teacher. The boys exchanged knowing looks, knowing the reason why the teacher is happy. They groaned as they their homeroom teacher began to speak.

"Class! We have a transfer student! Treat him well or else, I'll punish you!" The teacher threatened. Well, as they would really be threatened with her act. Atleast she tried.

The class then stayed silent as they stared boringly at their teacher who keeps smiling like a ... though she really is. Well, that is also EXCEPT for the majority of the girls. They were actually anticipating this moment.

"Let us welcome our student for the USA! Mr. Kim, please enter the room," the teacher beamed.

Silence fell as the students looked the door. It opened and revealed a guy with a boring expression on. He walked with much arrogance, but still other of the girls tried to catch his attention. They fell inlove in first sight, they said.

The guy stopped at the center, giving a small smirk.

tumblr_medgnp7rBY1qkgv6do1_r1_500.png

"Annyeong. I'm Kim Myungsoo, take care of me," he said, his voice catching the girls' hearts.

"YES WE WOULD!" majority of the girls (including their teacher) shouted in glee as the guys continued on their businesses.

The EXO boys rolled their eyes as they secretly gave the transfer idiot student some glares.

Oh yes we would, don't worry.

________

Then it was lunch... Too lazy for some detailed class hours.. blah blah..

"Unnie! How come you didn't like call me anymore? WAAHHH~~" Miraen faked sobs as she jumped on Yeonjung's back like a kid.

Yeonjung laughed and gently pushed Miraen, "Yah! Behave like a lady, would ya?"

"I agree here~" Minhyun laughed and tickled Miraen's sides, making her laugh.

The trio laughed out loud and went to their usual place.

Minhyun looked at the two ladies with much excitement. Yeonjung can't help but laugh a little. She knows that this guy has something to say. "Spill it, Hyun."

"We're going to TS University next week! For their festival!" he said with much excitement.

The two ladies, brightened up as they heard Minhyun's sentence. TS high! That prestigous school! It wasn't just because is rich, because their own school is indeed very rich, but it was because that school is filled with the top Korean geniuses. And one popular example would be the Best Absolute Perfect guys or they called them B.A.P. Truly geniuses and ofcourse good looking too.

Yeonjung was about to spazz but she suddenly remembered a thing. She frowned and looked at her friends, "Won't that affect our field trip next week?"

Minhyun gave her his dazzling smile as he shook his head. "I actually checked the schedule, we're cleared!"

"For once in your life, you did something great!" Miraen beamed and hugged Minhyun. Minhyun felt like flicking the girl's forehead but he decided not to.

The three calmed down after much discussion and began eating.

"What's your next subject, noona?" Minhyun asked as he bit his sandwich.

"Physical Education. Why did you ask?" Yeonjung asked back and drank her juice.

Minhyun smiled brightly at her then he grabbed something from his bag. He then brought a pack of designed band-aids.

Rilakkuma-The-Cutest-Band-Aids-Ever-4_la

He gave it to Yeonjung with a smile. "Noona, use this if you get wounded. So even though you have a scratch, you'll still be cute~"

Miraen then slapped his forehead. "Do you want Yeonjung unnie to have a scratch that bad that you GAVE HER BAND-AIDS??!!" She shouted in rage, gathering the other students once again.

"I said IF, stupid!" Minhyun emphasized 'if' as he shouted it to Miraen's face.

The two began bickering until the bell rang. "Guys I gotta go~" Yeonjung said and left the two shouting at each other.

Yeonjung went to her locker and wore her P.E uniform.

tumblr_ml3sm8vj7j1rpl1g2o1_500.jpg

"Uwaahh~ I gotta strettccchhh~~" she chirped as she walked towards the field.

When she arrived at the field, she was surprised a lot of students. She then walked towards one of her classmates. "Hey! Why are there so many students here? Isn't it our P.E class?"

"Ah yes, Ms. President. But the teachers merged our section with some older year. And they- OH MY GOSH! There's the BOYS!" the girl shouted as she and her friends ran towards the older students.

Yeonjung squinted her eyes and saw Kai, Tao, Chanyeol, Sehun and Kyungsoo. She then waved her hand and the boys waved back. They ran towards her.

"Hey! You're here," Chanyeol panted as he gave Yeonjung a sweet smile.

"I see that," she smiled.

"Want to warm up together?" Tao asked shyly, peeking at Yeonjung.

Yeonjung nodded. "Sure!"

They began warming up. They sat on the grass and did some sit-ups, until a shadow covered the light on their direction. "Can I join in too?"

They looked up and saw Mr. Smirking face, Kim Myungsoo. Yeonjung's happy face turned cold as his face came into view. "NO," she sternly replied and stood up. She gave the boys (minus smirking face) a small smile and proceeded to her line.

"Class~ The truth is, one of the P.E teachers which the juniors' teacher couldn't come so I need to substitute. But I still have a class to handle so I decided to merge you. I think that this would be a great opportunity for the both classes to bond. So you must find your exercise partner from the other class, arasseo?" the P.E teacher explained.

The students answered with their usual answer, "NEH!"

"You must change partners for every exercise. Don't worry, we only have three activities with partners. Our last would be the running around the field's track," the teacher said. "Go find now!!"

The students rushed to the next class, finding some partners. For the girls, they want to find the eye candies and for the boys, the y ladies.

Yeonjung felt her hand being pulled. She couldn't see the owner's face due to the crowd. After some minutes, they were out of the crowd. The guy faced her and gave her a smile.

"Let's go do the sit-ups."

Kai held her legs and then she began doing the sit ups.

Sehun, Kyungsoo, Tao and Chanyeol frantically looked around the crowd, searhing for Yeonjung. They suddenly felt fine when they saw Yeonjung with Kai. The five exchanged knowing looks as they felt smirk invading their faces.

Mission to protect Yeonjung: ON.

"Hey, what are you smirking at?" Yeonjung asked Kai.

Kai looked at her in surprise. He then shook his head. "I-I was just thinking you're.. umm.. doing good and now it's my turn," he stammered as quickly lied down the grass.

Yeonjung then held his legs and he began doing sit-ups. Well, in a very impressive way, gathering some girls attention. They were just staring at him, but he was just staring at Yeonjung.

After a few minutes, they were done. "Nice exercise with you," Yeonjung awkwardly smiled and walked back to her line.

Kai went to his buds and gave them high fives. "Nice, Jong In!"

"That's nothing guys. We have to protect her!" Kai smiled.

"I think we need someone to have it next in line, thingy. So we wouldn't be hysteric, knowing someone already got her," Sehun suggested, not really pointing out clearly his point but the boys still understood it.

"Next is Tao!" Chanyeol pointed Tao, who's next to him.

"Okay! I will not fail you~" Tao said, getting manlier than ever.

"MISSION TO PROTECT HER, GO!" They cheered.

Guys, guys, guys. I know that you're probably confuse so I'll explain it. Well, with a flashback.

Flashback:

The EXO boys gathered on the roof in lunch time.

"What is it?" Kris asked the ChaTaoSooKaiHun.

Tao looked at him with a worried look, "Gege, Myungsoo guy is our classmate."

"WHAT?!" the rest of the boys shouted.

"And our class will merge with Yeonjung's later," Sehun added, receiving another 'What?!' from the boys. Well, only louder.

"What should we do?" Chen asked.

Suho tapped his chin, "Let's call Luhan hyung."

Sehun then grabbed his phone and contacted Luhan. Luhan picked up the phone and then, they informed him about their situation.

"It's easy guys, calm down. Chanyeol, Tao, Kyungsoo, Kai and Sehun... You're our hope. You need to protect Yeonjung, meaning you should never let that Myungsoo have the chance to talk to her or be with her. Chanyeol and Sehun, you're the true pranksters, I need you to bring out the beast out of you," Luhan calmly replied.

Chanyeol and Sehun exchanged looks with some smiles on their faces.

"Mission to protect our savior, Yeonjung, ON!"

End of Flashback

Tao rushed to Yeonjung and gave her a small smile. "Let's be partners here!" he beamed.

Yeonjung then nodded and they started to do their exercise. The ChaKaiSooHun saw the 'Myungsoo' glaring at Tao. They began laughing as a girl asked Myungsoo to be her partner but he gave her his ice cold stare, making her back away.

"Poor girl," Kai laughed.

They then did their exercise. After some minutes, they were finished, which leads to the last activity: The Running.

For this activity, ChanHun prepared a little trick for Myungsoo. They would just soak him to the water. How? Well, when Myungsoo crosses his line, cold water would be poured unto him. There's just a thread preparing to be strike then water will fall down. That's it. It's that simple.

"Let's be partners," Sehun said and grabbed Yeonjung's hand.

"Dude, there's your place," Chanyeol told Myungsoo with a straight face. Myungsoo boringly looked at him and proceeded to the place he told him. Chanyeol then walked back to his place, a smirk plastered on his face.

Yeonjung couldn't do anything but just follow him. But then a girl from her class called her.

"Wait, someone's calling," she said and went to the girl. But then, she passed Myungsoo's line.

The ChaTaoSooKaiHun looked at her in horror. In a matter of seconds, cold water will splash the girl their protecting.

"Gaaah! It's cold!!" a voice shouted.

Yeonjung found herself on the ground, under a giant's body. Well, Chanyeol's.

Whispers filled the air as the people around them, looked at them with shock.

"Oh my gosh! Chanyeol-ssi! You're soaked!" Yeonjung gasped.

Chanyeol gave her a small smile as he stood up. "It's a-a-alriggggghht-t-t."

"You're not fine. Look at you, you're trembling. And you have a wound,' Yeonjung sighed and grabbed his arm. "Let's go the clinic."

____

"I told you I'm fine- Achoo!" Chanyeol sneezed as he tossed around the clinic's bed. 

Yeonjung placed one of the band-aids Minhyun gave her to Chanyeol's wound. She also grabbed something from her bag. It then revealed a jacket. A very familiar jacket to Chanyeol.

"Wear this. I was supposed to return it this morning when we're still at home but thanks goodness I didn't. Here," Yeonjung gave the jacket to Chanyeol. Chanyeol wore it and gave her a smile.

"Stop smiling. You're not fine," Yeonjung pouted.

Chanyeol laughed and shook his head. "It was fun, don't worry."

"You're so weird. Anyways, I gotta go to my class. I can't take care of you so I'll come back after my classes to try to take you home," Yeonjung said and walked towards the door. "Bye."

Chanyeol watched as the clinic's door closed. He then closed his eyes as he let out a smirk.

MISSION COMPLETED.

_______________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! You can definitely kill me now. This update is so not great and I didn't update for so long. AND I RUSHED IT. Why?! Because I actually have typed chapters for this fic in advance but I saved in my USB. And my USB was destroyed. YES! DESTROYED. ASDGHJKL.. I couldn't use it no more ==" The I tried updating using the phone but no use. It was.. ==" Then  I tried another time with the computer then the internet played tricks on me and... ;____;

 

LIFE WHY?!

 

jillgreenburg0.jpg

So please... Forgive me with your kind hearts... Huhu.. I'm a failure!!

*runs away, crying*