It's not lies...

3 Months with 12 Boys

CHOOOSEE...

 


 

____________________

 

 

It’s been has been six months since Yeonjung and L started dating. They were always sweet to each other but for the past recent weeks, instead of dating like their usual doing, they do not meet that often anymore.

It was not because of their tight busy schedules, it was because of Myungsoo. Why? It was because Myungsoo cancel their meet-ups. He tells Yeonjung that he’s busy even though he isn’t. And if there are times they would meet, Myungsoo would just pass and say ‘Hi’ but sometimes… he even forgets it. It hurts Yeonjung freaking bad because she starts to think that they’re losing the spark. But she couldn’t let that happen because she loves him.

“L oppa!” Yeonjung called out when she saw Myungsoo. She ran towards him and the Infinite members left. But before they left her, they looked at her with their eyes full of… pity?

Myungsoo looked at her, annoyance written all over his face. “What is it?”

Yeonjung flinched at the sudden harsh tone from his voice. Though she felt like that, she masked it with a smile on her face. “I called you yesterday; didn’t you see my missed calls?”

“I didn’t receive them or I guess I just didn’t notice them,” Myungsoo said nonchantly. He had this blank expression on his face, scaring Yeonjung.

“Oppa-” Yeonjung stopped her words when Myungsoo passed through her, not even letting her finish her sentence.

She looked at Myungsoo as he continued on walking on the hallways. She felt her insides twist; not because of sweetness but because of the pain. She clenched her fists to prevent herself from crying. Oh come on, Yeonjung. Maybe he’s busy or in a rush… again, she thought bitterly.

She clutched on the straps of her bag pack and breathed in. She smiled positively and shook her head. “I’ll just visit him later at his house!”

________________

Criinngg! Crrriiinngg!

“Ughh… Dammit!” Myungsoo groaned as he heard his phone ring. He looked at the caller and groaned even more. “What the heck?! It’s freakin’ Yeonjung again.”

The Infinite members looked at him, stopped themselves from drinking vodkas. “Gosh, hyung! Just answer it. Yeonjung is wai-”

“Shut it up, Sungjong,” Myungsoo sternly said as he glared at Sungjong, making him back-off.

Sunggyu shook his head. “L just do what Sungjong is saying!”

“Stop playing with her, L. She’s innocent and I know that she freaking loves you. If you want to break it with her, do it,” Hoya said.

Myungsoo glared at him. “Why, you want her all for yourself?!” he said then grabbed the collar of Hoya’s shirt.

“Bro, chill down!” Woohyun shouted as he came between the two. “Stop it, go out of this bar and L, stop it. Let’s stop drinking.”

Myungsoo glared at his friends and sat down to the bar’s sofa. “Go out if you want. I’m going to stay here,” he proclaimed and wrapped his arms around the he paid.

His friends gave him one last look before leaving him, having a steamy make-out session with his .

__________

“Guess he’s not answering! Maybe I should just go to his house,” Yeonjung smiled to herself. She dressed herself nicely as she put on some light make-up.

She ran down stairs and greeted her parents. “Umma, appa! I’m going to L oppa’s house~”

“Sure darling. But it’s pretty late, just take care of yourself, arasso?” her mother said.

Yeonjung nodded gleefully as she skipped her way towards the door. “L oppa, here I come!”

She decided to walk her way to his house. She was thinking of giving him a surprise visit, to cheer him up. Plus, she was also thinking of bringing back the sparks to their relationship. She was way too happy that she didn’t realise that she was already standing in front of her boyfriend’s house.

She giggled and carefully opened the door of Mungsoo’s house. She smiled to herself thinking that her deed will surprise her boyfriend. But instead of surprising Myungsoo, she was the one surprised.

In front of her was her boyfriend kissing another woman. They were not only kissing because they were both left with only their undergarments on. A tear escaped Yeonjung’s eye as she continued on looking on the horrible scene. Though she tried to look away, she couldn’t.

Yeonjung planned to go away but she didn’t because the two turned their heads towards her. Why? It was because she made a noise, she sniffed.

When Myungsoo was about to open his mouth, Yeonjung expected him to explain himself. That he was sorry and he didn’t want to do such thing to Yeonjung. But unfortunately, the words that came from him sting than the scene Yeonjung saw.

“Go away and leave us, fool!”

She froze. Tears continued on rolling down her cheeks as she looked at them, her chest is also not helping because she couldn’t breathe properly. She was so shocked that she couldn’t utter words.

“W-what?” she asked, wishing that what she heard earlier was wrong.

Myungsoo glared at her. “GO.AWAY.”

“What words couldn’t you understand?! Leave us now!!” Myungsoo shouted, making Yeonjung flinched.

“W-why? I love y-you…” she cried.

Myungsoo laughed and gave her a smirk. “I never loved you!”

With those words, Myungsoo kissed his in front of Yeonjung passionately. He began to touch his to God-Knows-Where.

Yeonjung’s insides cringed at the sight. The only word the registered in her mind was, Why?

“Leave now!!” Myungsoo roared once again.

Yeonjung looked at him with her angered-sorrowful eyes. Though she was gravelly hurt, she didn’t show it. “Fine! Everything is a lie anyways. I could easily forget it,” she said sternly and prevented herself for spilling more tears for this stupid jerk.

She turned around to leave, thinking that Myungsoo would stop her. But instead she heard some groans and moans from the two. She gave them one last look. “It’s over.”

She walked out of the house and as soon as she felt the cold night air, she cried. And damn it, it started raining. The skies are crying with me, she thought.

She started to walk back to her house, still crying. She was so tired but tears don’t stop from falling. She was crying real hard that she felt like just sleeping on the road she’s walking one. Her eyes were swollen and gosh… she looked like a mess. Finally, her legs gave up and the next thing she knew was, she was in the hospital, confined for a real high fever.

_____________

A/N:

Stupid chapter! :'( HAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!!! MERRRYYYYY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :))

I'm sorry for not updating so often!! OH! The chapter is inspired from the translation of 'It's all lies' and 'Because of You.'

I hope you like it~~~ MERRRYYYY CCCHHHRRRRRIIIIISSSSSTTTTMMMAAASSSS AGAIN!

wf9bb0r6kfbmum3h8ayk.png