Yeonjung's Panic

3 Months with 12 Boys

“Yeonjung-ssi, you there? Yeonjung to earth!”

Yeonjung snapped back to reality only to see Luhan and Chanyeol looking at her with worry. After receiving a call from her friend, she was frozen and she looked quite horrified.

Yeonjung stared at her phone and then she shook her head. She grabbed their hands, making them look at her with surprise. Well, she was acting paranoid or something. Maybe it was just the phone call’s fault. And as they expected, they were right when the girl confirmed it herself, “We need to go home. My friends are going to go in my house.”

Yeonjung called out Minam and she immediately carried the kid to fasten up their pace. She knows that it is impossible to get to her house before her friends do but, she needs to go home early to not make the situation worse. Or else, rumours of her having twelve healthy good-looking males in her house with her parents abroad would probably spread. And man, that may cause a kick-out packed with a one whole year grounded Yeonjung.

The woman then called for a taxi and she told the driver her address. She looked really nervous and she was sweating a lot (plus she looked so pale), the driver increased his vehicle’s pace. Yeonjung looked like she was going to die. The driver didn’t want that – especially if that happened in his cab.

“We’re going already?” Minam whined as she clenched her fists. “Unnie, you’re such a killjoy.”

“Your sister needs to do things at home and it is urgent. We can play again some other time,” Luhan reassured the young girl as he gave her a gentle smile. He was sure that Yeonjung is still panic-stricken and he doesn’t want to let Minam to add stress to her problems.

The two guys entertained Minam to let Yeonjung have a piece of mind and to think about what she has to do.

After a couple of minutes, they arrived in front of the woman’s house. Chanyeol carried Minam as they rushed outside the cab.

A smile appeared on the boys faces when they saw no one on the house’s doorsteps. Luhan looked at Yeonjung. She still looked serious but it was obvious that she was trying to gain her composure back. “Yeonjung agashi, there’s no need to worry. We’re already here.”

“Uh, yeah, you’re right,” the woman replied as she lightly slapped her cheeks. She was staring at the door intensely.

Chanyeol looked at Yeonjung’s back as he asked, “Where are they by now anyways? Three blocks away from here?”

“Well, they’re now probably inside the house.”

“Wha-”

Before Chanyeol could his reaction, Yeonjung opened the door.

What they saw inside were a befuddled Minhyun, an annoyed Miraen, a bunch of unknown confused students and a horrified group of boys who they live in with. Miraen looked like she just shouted something before Yeonjung cut her with a ‘grand’ entrance.

Silence filled the air. But the silence was killed by Miraen. The student government treasurer rushed towards Yeonjung. She pointed at the students and the EXO boys, “What are they doing here in YOUR house?”

“What are you saying? It’s the boys’ house!” one of the unknown students shouted when she heard Miraen’s question.

Yeonjung sighed as she smiled. That action of hers garnered everyone’s attention. They were curious as to what the president’s explanation is and why it made her smile.

“I’m sorry if you guys are puzzled,” Yeonjung first apologized before proceeding to her clarification. “This is actually my house not theirs.”

Everyone’s eyes widened in shock (except for Mihyun and Miraen and Minam’s). The EXO boys were panicking real bad inside. They were flabbergasted at the school president’s words. Was she just going to reveal everything like that? They thought that she really wanted to protect her name and her family’s image but she just said something that may ruin those things.

But of course, Yeonjung has her reasons. She’s not an idiot after all.

“These boys asked me to help them in their project. They said that some people would go with them so I suggested that I’ll teach them in my house. It’s spacious anyways,” Yeonjung smiled.

Everyone’s hearts calmed down after her explanation.

“We’re sorry, Ms. Yeonjung,” the students immediately apologized.

Yeonjung gave them one of her sweetest smiles as she forces Miraen to bow her head for an apology, “No, I should be the one apologizing for my friend’s rude behavior.”

Miraen looked at Yeonjung, her eyes pleading Yeonjung to not let her apologize. The older girl rolled her eyes and shook her head. Miraen looked like she wanted to cry but did what Yeonjung wanted her to do, “I’m sorry.”

Yeonjung smiled at the guests as she pulled Miraen straight up. “Continue on your studies as me, Minhyun and these guys behind me prepare the snacks.”

“Will you help us in our studies, agashi?” one of the students asked. Hah, Yeonjung’s power is really great. Everyone just respects her.

“Of course.”

“You’re the best!”

Yeonjung smiled at the guests before she pulled Miraen, Minhyun, Luhan, Chanyeol and Minam with her to the kitchen. As soon as they were out of the students’ sights, Yeonjung stopped smiling. She breathed out a sigh of relief.

Yeonjung turned to the MinMi ‘couple’ and hit their heads. The two screeched in pain but Yeonjung disregarded their screams. She glared at them as she placed her hands on her sides, “Didn’t I tell you to not come?”

“But we were already in front of your house,” Miraen replied as she caressed her head. “It’s a waste of fare.”

Minhyun nodded his head, “And we usually give you visits at weekends so we didn’t really think that you don’t want visits now.”

“At least give me a text for approval!” Yeonjung said as she attempted to hit the two youths again. The ‘couple’ crouched in fear. Yeonjung just shook her head, “Aish, you two are really a pain in the head.”

Minhyun looked at Yeonjung in bewilderment, “But noona, I’m surprised that you invited those people over. You’re not the type to volunteer for these things even though you’re the SG president.”

Yeonjung shook her head as she sighed. She placed her bag and the ‘couple’ cap that she bought with Luhan on the counter. She tied her hair up, “You two will stay after those guys go home. For now, help me prepare snacks.”

“What should we do?” Luhan asked as he and Chanyeol awkwardly stood in Kitchen. Yeonjung turned to look at them and smiled. “Take care of Minam for me.”

“What? Who are you they to you?”

“Shut it, Minhyun. Help now, questions later.”

And that made the young man shut up.

Chanyeol almost laughed because Yeonjung made Minhyun shut his mouth but Luhan prevented him by hitting his head. Chanyeol pouted and just carried the confused Minam in his arms. Luhan, Chanyeol and Minam then climb upstairs which confused MinMi more. But they didn’t dare to ask anymore.

After a while, they finished preparing the light snacks they made for the guests. They went to the living room and served them the biscuits and orange juice they prepared.

“Kamsahamnida~” all of the students thanked the trio as they ate the food given to them.

Yeonjung once again smiled at them but then her fake went blank after some seconds, “It’s alright as long as you study and do well for your projects! If you didn’t have any progress today, I’m going to punish you by kicking your butts.”

The students looked at her, scared of the aura she’s giving off. But then she smiled again, “I was just joking. Study well!”

The students faked laughs as they averted their eyes from Yeonjung. They then began opening their notes and they looked like they were discussing the projects amongst themselves; that made Yeonjung feel accomplished and proud of her schoolmates. She was oblivious of her scary atmosphere whenever she ‘jokes’ around.

After two hours, the boys’ project groupmates finally left. As soon as they left, Yeonjung and the boys let out sighs of relief.

“We were almost discovered there,” Sehun said as he closed his eyes in relief.

“I’m sorry about the trouble we caused,” Xiumin apologized as he attempted to bow. Yeonjung held his arms to stop him from bowing. She just gave him a small smile, “It’s fine, Minseok-ssi.”

“Ahem.”

Yeonjung turned around to see Minhyun and Miraen staring at her, waiting for an explanation. Yeonjung rolled her eyes as she closed the door. She led them to the living room. She sat on the sofa and the two sat on the floor. They were intensely staring at her.

The SG president breathed in as she breathed out with a hint of exasperation, “Okay, so I will tell you about a secret that no one should know. Even my parents – especially my parents and the school.”

“Don’t tell me…” Minhyun’s eyes widened in horror as he began shaking, “- that one of these guys got you pregnant.”

“What?” Yeonjung shouted in reply as the boys inside the living room turned crimson. Yeonjung noticed the boys’ embarrassed faces making her more embarrassed in return. She was lucky that Luhan and Chanyeol were in Minam’s room or else, twelve young adult males would be standing in her living room with their flushed faces because of an inappropriate suspicion.

Yeonjung immediately threw a pillow at Minhyun’s faces, “Shut your dirty thoughts!”

But then another idiot adds fuel to the fire. Miraen began crying, “Unnie, you’re pregnant?”

“What the, you too, Miraen?!”

“Unnie, I can’t believe that I’m going to be an aunt soon.”

“Noona, who did you?” Minhyun asked, not even bothering his choice of words. He was in his puberty stage that is why his imagination tends to just fly away.

Minhyun then grabbed Kyungsoo’s collar and glared at him, “What, are you the bastard who had a sweaty time with noona?”

“MINHYU-”

“If you’re the appa of the child inside of Yeonjung unnie’s womb, take care of her and the baby,” Miraen cried as she clutched on Kris’ leg. “Jebal.”

Yeonjung clenched her fists, “SHUT IT UP YOU TWO!”

The MinMi couple kept silent as they stared at the raging Yeonjung. They looked like kicked puppies or whatever things who were trying to look innocent.

“Let me explain, okay? You want explanation, right?” Yeonjung asked as she massaged her temples. Everyone in the room went serious. But then a hardcore idiot really doesn’t know when to shut up and listen.

“Noona, we don’t want to hear your experience in detail. There’s no need to expl-”

“Minhyun, stop with your fantasies and let me talk.”

“O-okay…”

And finally, he decided to keep quiet and listen for real.

“As I was saying,” Yeonjung coughed before she proceeded to her next sentences. “You shouldn’t tell this to anyone. If you tell this and it spreads out, you will never see me again. Like really, my parents might send me abroad or something.”

The two idiots nodded their heads, signaling Yeonjung to continue. Yeonjung then looked at the door and windows, as if looking for some people who might be spying on them. When she confirmed that they were only the people around, she finally spoke, “The thing is, I’m living with these boys, Plus the two boys above. My parents left me, right? And in their three months of absence, these boys will keep me company. And it’s not because I like to live with me but because I just want to help.”

“What help?” Minhyun asked after Yeonjung stopped talking.

Yeonjung pointed at the boys, “They got no place to live in so I’m basically adopting them.”

“So you’re not in a relationship with anyone from them?” Miraen asked as she looked at Yeonjung with a pout.

Yeonjung nodded as she crossed her arms, “Exactly.”

“So, you’re like in a mother-sons relationship with them?”

“Uh, not really. More like schoolmates-president relationship.”

The two idiots looked at Yeonjung and the boys. Miraen then shot Yeonjung a look of worry, “What if you get discovered?”

“We wouldn’t be if you guys won’t talk.”

“How about Myungsoo and his gang?”

“What about them?” Yeonjung asked as she sighed. “We’re over, Miraen. There’s no need to worry about that guy’s thoughts.”

“And don’t worry about that, we’ll protect Yeonjung,” Kai charmingly said. The boys behind him agreed in unison by nodding their heads.

Minhyun glared at Kai, “Do you like noona?”

“Stop your childishness, Minhyun. Oh, Kai there’s no need to protect me or whatever. I can manage myself and as I have mentioned, that guy wouldn’t care about it, okay?” Yeonjung smiled, relieved that she had friends by her side. Maybe that they thought that protecting her is just a payment for living in her house but it still moved her.

Yeonjung clapped her hands as she stood up. “Minhyun-ah, Miraen-ah, are you going to eat dinner here?”

“Oh! Oh! I can cook some Korean spaghetti for you,” Kyungsoo volunteered as he happily raised his hand a bit.

“Sure thing!” Miraen replied. Minhyun eagerly nodded, thinking of the free food.

All of them proceeded to the kitchen and help on preparing their big dinner for that night. They were having fun while making their food and they also became closer with one another. Although the MinMi couple was reluctant when it comes to talking to the boys, they eventually chatted with them and ended up being friends.

Ding dong!

“Ahaha, guys wait a second. You just stay here, got it?” Yeonjung said before she rushed to the living room. She looked at the sofas and table and wondered if one of the students left their notebooks or other things. She then rushed at the door and opened it, “Did you leave any-”

“Good evening, Yeonjung. I was wondering if we could talk and have dinner tonight,” Myungsoo asked as he smiled brightly at Yeonjung.

Yeonjung felt cold sweat running down her back as she stared at her ex. And what made her more nervous and made her almost lose her soul was the male voice she heard behind her back, “Why is he here?”

And she thought all of the boys stayed in the kitchen.

 

_______________________

YO MA PEOPLE~ I'm sorry for a really really late real update.

tumblr_inline_nenb9jdZP71rtvkbc.gif

Do you get mah logic? B1A4... Baby I'm sorry..? *wiggles my eyebrows* AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love you people and please continue to love me. Plot twist: You never loved me to begin with.

863685.gif

But never forget that I love you, okay? LOL.

Hope ya like this update~

Saranghaeyo~ *shoots you with rainbows, hearts and cookies*

LOVE YOU~