Kim Myungsoo

3 Months with 12 Boys

Yeonjung gasped as Lay fell flat on the floor with his lip bleeding. She helped him stand up and wiped the blood from his lips. The wound wasn’t that big but still it is bleeding. She let him sit on the chair and glared at the man who punched Lay.

“Kim Myungsoo,” she said, almost a growl.

There he was, infront of her, smirking triumphantly as if he won a contest or what. He was the guy she used to love. KIM MYUNGSOO. And as usual he was with his gang, INFINITE. Myungsoo was wearing a classy suit that made him more gorgeous than before. The rest of the Infinite guys wore their school uniforms, same as the EXO boys’.

“What happened our nicknames, Yeonnie? Why not call me L oppa again?” he asked.

Yeonjung tried her best not to roll her eyes. “Shut up, Myungsoo. Those words would not come out of this mouth of mine AGAIN,” she snapped.

She told the EXO guys to pack everything up. Xiumin carried Minam while Sehun carried Yeonjung and his things.

“Is that the way you welcome me back from the USA?” L asked, anguish in his voice. He slowly reached for Yeonjung’s hand only to be slapped away by her.

“Try to touch me again and I’ll punch your sanity out of you. Our business is finished so you can go back to USA. I suggest that you leave now, it would please me,” Yeonjung scoffed and led the EXO boys out. Tao assisted Lay as they walked behind Yeonjung.

L clenched his fist. He breathed unevenly showing some signs of rage in him. One of the older boys, named Sunggyu, touched L’s shoulder. “Calm down, bro. There are lots of chicks in the b-”

“I ONLY WANT YEONJUNG!!!!!” screamed L as he threw his tantrums in the shop. Infinite exchanged glances and heaved a heavy sigh. They just let L do whatever he likes. It’s not good to mess up with a fuming guy, especially if it’s L.

“YEONJUNG!!!!” he shouted in anger and threw the tables upside down.

The customers looked at him anxiously as they quickly finished up their orders. By the way that L kicks the tables and his handsome face turned into a terrifying one, they felt scared and threatened.

The shop owner talked to Infinite saying they must stop L, only to receive big amount of cash from those youngsters. The shop owner smiled happily and returned to his office, letting the angry guy let go of the anger he was feeling.

L didn’t cared and broke other things in the café. Infinite on the other hand, paid for the damages.

When L finally felt a little bit calmed, he told his best buds that he’ll go to his house first. The guys agreed knowing the fact that their friend was exhausted from letting out his rage and going straightly to the café to his old flame.

L walked out of the shop. His limousine was there parked outside the shop with his driver waiting for him. His driver’s curved up lip turned into a frown when he saw his master’s gloomy face. “Should I drive you home Master Kim? I’m sure you want to rest after the exhausting trip.”

L sent him a weak smile. His driver, who he calls Dohyeong ahjusshi, was one of closest friend beside Infinite. L nodded and opened the back seat of his limo, “Neh, ahjusshi.”

They speed away and finally arrived to the Kim’s big mansion. The gates automatically opened for them. L went down as soon as the car stopped. Maids and lots and lots of butlers greeted and bowed when L passed through them. L is a respectful guy but he wasn’t in the mood to greet back to his ‘servants’. He wouldn’t want to vent his anger to them.

So the young guy walked inside his mansion-like-house with his butlers trailing behind him while carrying his suitcases. His mother met him in the living room and her red soft lips curved up to a smile when she saw him.

“Welcome back my dearest son,” she smiled and opened her arms, waiting for a hug. L gave her a quick hug and then walked away.

“I missed you too, mom,” he said, nonchantly.

L walked to the stairs. His mom looked at him inquisitively. “Where are you going?”

“I’ll just go upstairs. I need a rest,” he replied and went to his room.

As soon as he stepped inside his room, he locked it and jumped on his bed. He grabbed his wallet and stared at the picture inside it. Yeonjung, he thought.

It was her, smiling at him with sincere happiness on her face. It was far from the strong girl he met earlier. IT WAS REAL FAR.

He kept on staring at the picture. He scanned his features. He looked at her long black hair, milky white complexion and of course, her pink kissable lips.

I wish I could touch them again… I never kissed her lips. EVER. I wished I did, he thought to himself. He touched her lips in the picture as tears started to flow out from his eyes.

FLASHBACK…

“Wahh~ L oppa~ Can you pretty please take a picture with me?” asked Yeonjung, begging with her doe eyes.

She pointed at the photo booth where she wanted to go after her date with her dear boyfriend, Myungsoo. She clung to his arms and continued making aegyo.

L smiled and ruffled her hair. “If you kiss me first!” he said. In a flash, Yeonjung kissed his cheek. She smiled brightly at him, “All done~”

“Mehrong~! I want in the lips!” said L and pressed his lips together. Yeonjung glared at him. She crossed her arms and turned her back.

“If you don’t want then don’t! I am not going to kiss you in the lips. My first kiss should be for my husband!” she scoffed.

L pouted. “But I’ll be your husband, right?” he asked.

“We’ll never know,” she sighed. L smiled and held her hand. “Let’s take a picture then!” he exclaimed and ran to the photo booth.

End OF Flashback…

“But you will get angry anyways,” he sighed. Placed down the picture and sighed. “I wish I never cheated on you,” he mumbled and wiped his tears.

“I wish never looked at any girl! Why am I such a fool?! Why did I do that to you?!” he screeched.

He cried and threw his fragile vases. The sounds of the shattered glasses were heard up to the first floor. Mrs. Kim had a bitter expression on her face, “Oh Myungsoo…”

“I hate myself!” he shouted once again. His room was in a total mess. He looked down and stared at his now bleeding hand. He sighed, “I want you back.”

___________________________________________

OMG~!! Jeongmal mianheyo~! Please comment anyways, KAMSAHAMNIDA!