Meeting Lulu...

3 Months with 12 Boys

 

 

“You?!  How come?!”  Yeonjung gasped, surprised. Kai chuckled at her surprised reaction. She looked so childish and immature. It was different from the attitude she showed in order for the students to follow her. Kai smiled as he grabbed his paper from her desk.

 

He glanced at Yeonjung and scratched his nape. “Well, Kai is my nickname but my real name is… Kim Jong in,” he smiled.

Yeonjung’s confused face turned into a happy one. She grinned at Kai. “It’s good to see you here then, Kai sunbae!” she beamed. Kai stared at her and returned her smile back.

“Well, it’s more like you should call me student, seongsaengnim,” he teased. Yeonjung chuckled. “NO WAY. Anyways, where are your friends? Are they not classmates with you?” she asked.

Kai shook his head. “I have also some of my friends in this class. They are Chanyeol, D.O., Sehun and Tao… but Tao is still not here.”

Yeonjung heaved a heavy sigh and place her palm under her chin. “Sorry for that friend of yours,” she replied with a soft voice. Kai raised his eyebrows. He glanced at Yeonjung and saw that she has this worried expression written all over her face. She must be that worried, he thought.

 “No need to worry though. That guy is a martial artist. He could heal up fast,” Kai said, making the guilt inside Yeonjung’s heart lessen. A small smile played on her lips as she grabbed her ballpen again. “Thanks Kai sunbae.”

Kai smiled as he walked away. Yeonjung looked at the next person’s name in the class list. “Mr. Park… Chanyeol?” she said as she looked infront of her. There she saw the tall guy. “Hi Yeonjung-ssi!” he beamed as he placed his paper on her table.

Yeonjung responded to his cheerful greeting by showing him her killer smile. “Annyeong  Chanyeol-ssi!”

Yeonjung grabbed his paper and started checking it. Chanyeol looked at his paper as Yeonjung check it. He would gulp everytime he saw Yeonjung marking ‘x’.  “Oh no! I have plenty of mistakes,” he pouted as he saw that Yeonjung marked ‘x’ on five items.

Yeonjung wrote his score in the class record. She returned the paper to Chanyeol but he grabbed it with a disappointed face. Chanyeol turned around but Yeonjung stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

“Hey, there’s no need to worry Chanyeol sunbae! There are students who got lower grade than yours,” she assured him. Chanyeol smiled and bowed to Yeonjung. “Kamsahamnida Yeonjung seongsaengnim!!” he beamed then walked back to his sit.

Yeonjung chuckled as she stared at Chanyeol’s happy figure.  He’s one happy guy.

Yeonjung was staring for him for so long that she didn’t noticed that the next student was infront of her. The student tried to get her attention but she didn’t notice him.

“Yeonjung-ssi?” a soft beautiful voice made her came back to her senses. She snapped out to reality and her heart ALMOST exploded. The student’s face was just centimeters away from hers and she could probably feel his breath on her cheeks. She quickly backed away as she placed a hand on her speeding heart.

“D.O – ssi?!” she gasped. My veggies! He’s close like- like! , she mentally panicked as she blushed furiously.

The handsome guy smiled at her, showing his pearly white teeth. He placed his paper on her table as he made her sit properly. “Yeah, it’s me,” he replied.

Yeonjung facepalmed herself as she faked a laugh.  “Just as I thought. Ahehehehe,” she laughed fakely. I’m such an idiot!

 D.O. looked at her and just smiled. “Okay then, Yeonjung seongsaengnim,” he teased as he handed her the ballpen she accidentally dropped when D.O. appeared out of nowhere.

Yeonjung embarrassedly get it from D.O. Electricity flowed through their bodies as their hands brushed. D.O. felt it but decided to ignore it. Yeonjung, on the other hand, just decided to check his paper. But still, there’s a hint of bright pink blush on her cheeks. It’s because of the embarrassment and the electricity she felt.

Yeonjung’s eyes were widening as she read his answers. Well, she’s more like studying his handwriting. He has a very clean paper and handwriting! He has a cleaner paper than mine!

D.O. saw her expression and began to worry.  “Is there something wrong?” he asked. Are all my answers wrong?

Yeonjung looked at him and frantically shook her head. “It’s nothing it’s just that…” she trailed.

D.O. raised his eyebrows. “It’s just what?” he asked, curious.

Yeonjung mentally facepalmed herself. Now what Yeonjung?! She hysterically thought.

“Just…” she gulped. She stared at D.O. and he gave her a sign to continue what she’s going to say. Yeonjung bit her lip and stared at his paper. She can’t just say that she’s envious of his clean handwriting, right?

Out of a sudden, she shoved the paper to D.O.’s face. “It just that your name here is Kyungsoo and not D.O!!” she squealed her epic reply.

D.O. looked at her for seconds then suddenly bursts into fits of his diva laugh. “Ahahaha! You -haha- can’t b-be -haha- serious!” he said in between laughs.

Yeonjung turned red again because of embarrassment. Why am I always embarrassed this day?!

“Of-of course... You didn’t tell me about it anyways,” she mumbled.

D.O. wiped his tears that were created when he laughed his life out. He breathe in out as he straightened up himself. He dusted his uniform as he made eye contact with her again. “It’s just because I think I would be more comfortable with it. There are a lot of students that are named Kyungsoo and sometimes I am confused whether who is the Kyungsoo the people are calling. So… I decided to stick with D.O.~ It’s  much cooler and it’s from my last name, ‘Do’,” he explained.

Yeonjung just nodded as she recorded D.O.’s score. “Oh… Now I know,” she anxiously smiled.

D.O. smiled back as he bowed to her like a prince. Yeonjung’s eyes widened as she turned red. Yeonjung waved her hands, signaling D.O. to stop. Although, he got the message she’s sending him, he continued his bow thingy. It was obvious that he’s teasing her.  Everyone looked at their way and EXO laughed as they saw Yeonjung’s expression. Her face was very red and she looked so embarrassed.

“Priceless,” Chanyeol chuckled. The gang nodded their heads as they chuckled.

D.O. stopped bowing and walked back to his sit with a big grin plastered across his face. Yeonjung, on the other hand, sighed and just continued checking.

She glanced at the next name on the class list. “Oh Sehun!” she squeaked and looked infront of her.

Sehun gave her a shy smile as he placed his paper on her table. “Annyeong Y-yeonjung.”

Yeonjung gave him a cute grin and grabbed his paper. “Sehun sunbae,” she greeted.

Sehun just smiled to himself as he watched Yeonjung doing her thing. She marked checks and ‘x’ on his paper. Sehun softened when he saw Yeonjung wiping her sweat and blew her bangs. It must be really hard for her. She’s younger than us yet she managed to handle us. She must be tough, he thought.

Yeonjung sighed as she finished checking Sehun’s paper. She slammed her ballpen on her table. “Finished~” she beamed.

Sehun smiled and took his paper from her. Yeonjung smiled back and wiped her sweat.

Out of the blue, Sehun get his handkerchief and used it to wipe Yeonjung’s sweat. Yeonjung’s eyes widened in surprised. That was a sudden action. She grabbed his hand to stop wiping her sweat. “Andwae. Don’t wipe my sweat. Your hanky will get dirty.”

Sehun smiled as he shook his head. He removed Yeonjung’s hand from his and continued wiping her sweat. “It’s alright. It’s worth it,” he said in a soft sweet voice, making blush creep Yeonjung’s face.

After some seconds, Sehun stopped wiping her sweat. Yeonjung bowed to him, showing that she’s grateful. Sehun just smiled at her. He was about to place his handkerchief but Yeonjung grabbed his hand. She looked at him and smiled. “I’ll just wash that and return it to you tomorrow,” she beamed.

Sehun was surprised but he didn’t agree. But in the end, Yeonjung won the fight and got the handkerchief.

After minutes of checking the papers, Yeonjung finally finished her job. She packed up her things and bid farewell to the class. As soon as she got out, she ran to her class.

And after a million years of being stuck in the boring class, it was finally dismissal. YAY! Let’s celebrate.

Yeonjung proceeded to the Student Government room. There, the officers sit and discuss about school activities. Yeonjung sat on the middle. She cleared , earning attention from her fellow school officers.

“So… What are going to discuss about?” she asked.

Niel grabbed his papers and read one. “It’s about the upcoming fieldtrips, ma’am.”

 Yeonjung sighed and brought her laptop out. She started to type some things.

“Are there any activities you already planned?” she asked, her eyes never leaving the laptop’s screen.

“Neh Yeonjung-ssi,” Jeongmin, the SG’s vice-president said.

Yeonjung raised her eyebrows. “What is it then?”

“We planned to have a fieldtrip more fun than usual. It won’t be too educational though,” Jeongmin said.

“Is it in Lotte World?” Yeonjung asked and stopped typing. She looked at Jeongmin.

The officers exchanged looks. Jeongmin faced Yeonjung with a befuddled look. “How did you know?”

Yeonjung shook her head and turned her attention back to her laptop. “It’s trending. All the other schools are having a fieldtrip in Lotte World these days,” she replied.

Jeongmin nodded and cleared his throat. “So… is it a yes?” he asked uncertainly. It was as if he’s asking her out for a date.

Yeonjung closed her laptop. “How much is the budget?”

“Good enough to fit the whole school,” Miraen replied.

Yeonjung nodded. “Okay then. The fieldtrip would be in Lotte World. But isn’t that for kids?” she asked.

“Probably yes but still… it’ll be fun,” Jeongmin said, showing his heart melting smile.

Yeonjung smiled back and faced Niel. “Alright. Niel took note of our discussion. Conversation is dismissed. Guys, you may now go home,” she said.

All of them nodded and went out of the room. Yeonjung grabbed her bag and rushed out of the room. Oh my! My sister must be waiting for me! She thought.

She rushed to the bus stop and quickly rode one bus. She was tapping her foot impatiently as she glanced at her watch. Finally, she saw the street that leads to her dongsaeng’s school. She immediately went down the bus as soon as it stopped there.

She quickly ran towards the school building. Please be okay!

But luck wasn’t on her side. “Huhuhu!!” she heard a cry when she was near her sister’s school.

Yeonjung’s face paled as she ran faster than before. “Oh no…” she mumbled.

Finally, she was inside the school. Infront of her, Minam was crying so bad. Yeonjung ran to her.

“Uljima Minam-ah~” (Don’t cry Minam~) she comforted.

Minam glanced at her and cried more. “Huhuhuhu!!!”

Yeonjung tried to make aegyo to stop her sister crying but it was no use since Minam was rubbing her eyes.

“Minam! Uljima!” she worriedly said.

Minam didn’t stopped crying. Yeonjung tried to calm her down but still she can’t.

____

“Those jerks…” Luhan mumbled under his breath. He placed the bags of EXO on the side of the road.

Luhan dusted his hands. Out of a sudden, his stomach grumbled. He patted his stomach and grabbed his money. “I’m so hungry. Maybe I should spend all the money that was left for food. I’ll buy food for me and those jerks,” he said to himself.

He went to the supermarket and bought few groceries. After buying groceries, he went to a small stall. “Ahjumma, I would like to have some three fishcakes,” he said to the ahjumma that was selling street foods.

“Pay first,” the ahjumma snorted, not even glancing at him.

Luhan sighed and took out his wallet. His eyes widened. The money couldn’t buy even one fishcake. “Ah… I changed my mind,” he said.

The ahjumma let out a growl. “What is wrong-” she stopped talking as she saw Luhan’s face. So handsome!

“Do-do you need anything?” she asked, her cheeks flaring in a deep shade of red.

Luhan stared at her weirdly. “Nothing ahjumma. I will just go-”

“Ani. Don’t be shy. Just eat~” the ahjumma said.

“No thanks,” he politely said.

The ahjumma grabbed his hand. “Just eat! It would be for free,” she said.

Luhan’s eyes widened. “Are you sure?” he asked.

The ahjumma nodded excitedly. “Neh! Neh!”

“Okay then!” he replied without having second thoughts. The ahjumma’s eyes twinkled as she gave Luhan a fish cake.

“Shi shi ahjumma! I mean, kamsahamnida,” (shi shi means thank you in Chinese) Luhan thanked.

The ahjumma looked at him seductively. “You can call me noona, you know.”

After minutes of eating free fish cakes, Luhan finally finished eating. He decided to stroll around Seoul, until he arrived infront of a school. It looked so luxurious.  “Wow. It looks so great. And to think that it’s just for kids,” he mumbled.

While admiring the big school, Luhan heard a cry. There was also a girl’s voice trying to calm the kid but it looks like she can’t do it.

Luhan quickly entered the school and there he saw…

__

“Uljima Minam. Unnie is here,” Yeonjung sighed.

Out of a sudden, a man holding some bags of groceries ran to them. He placed his groceries down and bent to Minam’s eye level.

“Why are you crying?” his calm yet full of concern voice echoed through Minam’s ears.

Minam stopped crying at the sound of his voice. She looked at the man. Yeonjung looked at the man with a shocked face. How could he make her calm so easily?

Minam looked at him curiously. The man just smiled and took out banana milk from one of the grocery bags. “Uljima. Here drink this,” he said and gave the banana milk to Minam.

Minam gratefully took the milk and drank it. “Gomowo Chunsa,” (Thank you Angel) she shyly said and sipped the drink again.

The man smiled at the little girl’s words. “It’s alright,” he said as he ruffled her hair.

Yeonjung carried Minam. “Thank you for making her stop crying.”

 The man smiled at her. “It’s nothing. I don’t like to hear kids crying.”

“You’ll be a great father. Anyways, I’m Yeonjung by the way, Choi Yeonjung,” she beamed. O~kay? I just said one weird thing.

The man smiled back at her. “Luhan-imnida, Xi Luhan. Thanks for the compliment too,” the man replied.

“Nice to meet you, Luhan-ssi. Thanks for big help again,” Yeonjung said.

Luhan just smiled and grabbed his groceries. Yeonjung smiled back. She was about to grab Minam’s backpack but Luhan grabbed it. “How about I walk you home?” he asked.

Yeonjung just nodded and they walked to her home.  Minam was already sleeping and Yeonjung was having a hard time carrying her. Luhan noticed it and decided to carry Minam instead. Yeonjung rejected his offer but he still got her in the end. Yeonjung just carried Minam’s bag. Is he sure? He’s even carrying some groceries.

They continued walking and chatting, until they reached Yeonjung’s house. Yeonjung carried Minam and bowed to Luhan. “Gomowo!”

Luhan shook his head. “Ani. It’s fine. Wait. Where are your parents anyways?” he asked.

“Oh! It’s just my sister and I are alone for now,” she said. Wait. Why am I saying private things to this guy?

Luhan looked at her as he formulated ideas inside his head. “So-”

A loud thud was heard interrupting Luhan’s sentence.

 The two whipped their heads to the direction of the thud. Their eyes widened.

“Panda?!”

__________________________

Annyeonghaseyo! Yeah it's probably me again! Woohoo~

DesiSmileys.com

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

And hey! Yeonjung met Lulu! :) Thanks for my beautiful subbies :) I love you guys and please comment~

69651f27tw1dtwo09nuvbg.gif

I am so sorry 'cause I forgot Daehyunnie's birthday... (before yesterday)

DesiSmileys.com  

DesiSmileys.com

FAIL.

Anyways, I love you and bye bye!

DesiSmileys.com