Chapter one

3 Months with 12 Boys

 

“Yeonnie-ah! Your dad and I will be going now,” Mrs. Choi said and kissed her daughter’s forehead. The young girl nodded her head.

“So you’ll be back in 3 months?” she asked. Mr. and Mrs. Choi grabbed their suitcases.

“Yes dear. Now take care of yourself and Minam,” Mrs. Choi said and left the house.

Yeonjung sighed and washed herself. She wore her school uniform neatly. She buttoned her blaizer and dusted her skirt. She wore a black hair pin to keep her face clean. She smiled at herself and went to her sister’s room. She opened the door and saw the 6 year old Minam sleeping soundly. “Minam-ah! Wake up now. You need to go to school,” she said and gently shook her younger sister. Minam immediately woke up and rubbed her eyes.

“Okay unnie,” she yawned and get up. She went to the bathroom and fixed herself.

After some minutes of preparation, the two sisters went out. Yeonjung sent off Minam to her school and then walked to her school. She smiled and walked happily.

______________________________

“Yah! Yah! Yah!!!” a voice screeched in EXO’s apartment (technically it’s Luhan’s but oh well…). They all woke up and Luhan opened the door. The door revealed the ahjumma who owns the apartment.

“What is it?” Luhan yawned and looked at the ahjumma with droopy eyes. She glared at him and the other boys, making them fully awake.

“When will you pay? I already let you off last month but until now you didn’t paid!!” she angrily replied. Luhan smiled at her, a little scared. “Umm.. Can’t we-”

“AANNNNIII! You couldn’t pass through this. It’s now or never. If you won’t pay right her, right now, you’re out,” the ahjumma warned. Luhan touched his pockets and felt only two 500 wons in his pockets. He painfully smiled and showed her his current money. “Soo… could it be these?”

…….

“I guess not,” Luhan groaned.

“My hurts,” Baekhyun pouted and rubbed his sore . The EXO boys stood up. They picked up their suitcases that the ahjumma threw… with them. The ahjumma got angry and kicked them out of the apartment.

“How about us? No home?” Chanyeol whined and fixed his tee. The boys exchanged glances and sighed.

“At least we got to take a bath,” Suho replied. Kai rubbed his nape as he stared at his watch.

“School time guys,” he unenthusiastically said.

“Bye then Luhan hyung!” the boys said and left their hyung with their suitcases. Luhan glared at them and to their suitcases. “Darn it!”

The boys chuckled as they ran away from their hyung. “I feel so guilty yet happy,” Sehun smiled. The boys nodded. Lay suddenly stopped running, making the other boys stop in their tracks. Kris stared at him. “Is there anything wrong?” he asked. Lay nodded and looked at them. “So where will we dress up ourselves?”

____

Yeonjung arrived infront of their school and breathe in heavily. “School here I come~” she cheered and did a fist pump in the air. She clutched to her backpack’s strap and walked in to the school. When she passed through the hallway, she was the only person in there. She was always the early bird, ya know.

She bit her lip and walked to the lockers. She grabbed her textbooks for her first subjects. She smiled as Biology and Algebra came into the view. “Okay now. I need to study about the two of you,” she told the two inanimate objects. She kissed her books and walked to one empty classroom. She locked the door and put two chairs to block the door. Yeonjung smiled at her work and dusted her hand.  “Now nobody could disturb me now. Oh look! There are 30 minutes to spare! Study study!” she cheered and sat on the chairs.

“Oh my gosh! There’s a girl in here!” A voice squeaked. Yeonjung’s hair stood up but she never mind it. Gaah... It’s just me here… Except if there are ghosts!! Yah! Yeonjung-ah. You’re one smart girl. Ghosts DO NOT EXIST, she thought and shook her head. She grabbed her biology book and started reading.

“Do you think she didn’t notice us?” another voice said. Yeonjung started to shake. She grabbed her books and gulped. She tried to prepare for the horror of her life. But it wasn’t actually the horror she expected. It was more than she expected. When she turned around, she saw it. Infront of her were eleven men dressing themselves… still dressing. Yeonjung’s eyes widened and she started to screeched. “AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The boys came to her, trying to calm her down but… No help. It added more trouble for Yeonjung to see the boys’ half-bare bodies. “Please keep quiet,” D.O pleaded and hold her hands. Yeonjung stopped squirming and looked at the hands’ owner. She started panicking again when she saw D.O with his polo . She let out a shrilling scream. “Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Let mee goooo!!!” she cried. She ran away but bumped to another person. “Oof!”

“Are you alright?” the person she bumped to, asked. She lifted her head and almost screamed her life out. Infront of her was Kai… that has no polo at all. “OMONA! HELP ME!” she cried and ran to all directions. My eyes! Save me! she hysterically thought.

She ran towards the door and frantically tried to remove the chairs she blocked. Unfortunately, she was too shaky. Tao rushed to her and tried to help her by removing the chairs. But too bad his position was bad. He just snake his arms through Yeonjung’s waist to remove the chairs. And a girl in improper thoughts would be thinking improper about that action.

Yeonjung immediately pushed Tao from her back. She let out a high pitched scream. “BYUNTAE!” she screeched.  Tao waved his hands. “Anii! Anii! I-”

Before the poor Tao could finish his sentence, Yeonjung already ‘slapped’ her book at Tao’s face. She tried to remove the chairs but she couldn’t.

“Calm down. We’re not going to eat you,” Chanyeol chuckled and tried to approach Yeonjung. Yeonjung squealed and prepared to throw the books at Chanyeol. Chanyeol immediately backed off. “Yah. Don’t be scared of us,” he said. Yeonjung shut her eyes close and looked away. She buried her face to her books. “How will I not be? Y-you guys a-are not f-fully dress,” she stammered and hid her face more.

 

The boys looked at themselves and immediately turned red. They immediately dressed themselves. Chen awkwardly coughed. “We’re now… fully dressed,” he said. Yeonjung slowly looked at them. She heaved a sigh and straightened up herself. “Why are you guys like that? Why are you dressing yourselves here?” she asked.

The boys exchanged glances. “Well, we-we were just thinking that we should just dress in school so… We would be early in our classes!” Lay excused as the boys nervously nodded their heads. Yeonjung looked away, embarrassed. “Oh… Is that so?” she asked and the boys nodded in response.

“I’m so sorry for what happened. I must be more responsible for my actions,” she said and bowed at them.

“No no! It’s alright,” Xiu Min replied and waved his hands. Yeonjung shook her head. “It’s not alright! Look at him,” she said and walked towards Tao. She softly touched his bruise, created by the massive force that she used to hit him. He winced a bit and Yeonjung softened. “I’m so sorry,” she softly said. Tao turned bright pink and looked away. He bowed several times. “I’m the one who needs to be sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” he apologized, looking like he’s gonna cry.

Yeonjung stopped him and smiled at him. “I should be the one sorry,” she said and walked infront of them. “By the way, I’m Choi Yeonjung,” she said. The boys bowed and also introduced themselves one by one.

“Suho!”

“Kris!”

“Lay!!”

“Tao~!”

“Chen!”

“Baekhyun~”

“Chanyeol!”

“Kai.”

“D.O.”

“Sehun.”

“ Xiumin.”

They bowed at each other. “Nice meeting you guys. I really am sorry,” Yeonjung sincerely apologized. The boys shook their heads. “No! It’s really fine. I guess that we should dress in the boys’ restroom next time,” Baekhyun awkwardly laughed and scratched his nape.

Yeonjung smiled at them. “Okay then! Nice meeting you guys. I hope next time you won’t dress in classrooms,” she laughed and turned bright pink, because of the memory. “We won’t. But hey, aren’t you going study and read your books?” Kris asked. EXO looked at Yeonjung with curious looks. Yeah, she was studying before that incident happen, the boys thought and gave her concerned looks.

Yeonjung shook her head. “It’s time anyways. But hey! It’s fine since I already read those books several times,” she lied as she saw the boys’ guilty faces. Their faces brightened up but Yeonjung mentally facepalmed herself. Damn! I didn’t read it yet! I’m dead. Stock knowledge for the quiz later, she hysterically thought and bid farewell to the boys.

Yeonjung was about to remove the chairs that she blocked to the door but she turned around. She looked and walked towards Tao. “I think you should go to the clinic,” Yeonjung said and grabbed Tao’s arm. The EXO boys looked at him. He looked back with a look saying, ‘Should I go to the clinic?’ The boys nodded and let Yeonjung drag Tao to the clinic. When the two were out of their sight, they proceeded to their own classes.

After some minutes, the two arrived infront of the clinic. They entered and Yeonjung let Tao sit on the bed. “Oh! Ms. President you’re here,” the school nurse asked as she saw Yeonjung. Tao looked at the nurse then to Yeonjung. Ms. President? He thought. Yeonjung nodded. “Yes. Please help this guy to lessen the swell on his cheek,” she said and pointed to the bruised cheek of Tao. The school nurse gasped as she saw the very big bruise on the boy’s face.

 “Oh my! The one who spank him got some strong arms to create this bruise. That fellow is strong to damage this poor boy’s face,” she worriedly said. Tao stifled a laugh as Yeonjung froze. Yeonjung slowly turned her back. “I-I need to g-go… BYYYEEEE!!!” she embarrassedly screamed and ran outside. Tao chuckled as the nurse shook her head and smiled. The nurse faced Tao and grabbed an ice pack. “Let’s heal you now, neh?”

After hours and hours of boring lectures, it was finally break time. The students rushed to the cafeteria as the others went to their lockers. Yeonjung went to her locker. “Good Day, Ms. Prez! We’ll have a meeting later, after classes,” the student governments’ secretary, Niel said.

Yeonjung smiled and opened her locker. “Alright! See you later then, hoobae!” she chuckled and ruffled Niel’s hair. He smiled back and went with his friends, Teen Top, who is known to be the school’s flowerboys.

Yeonjung returned her Algebra and Biology books to her locker. She stretched and closed her locker. Out of sudden, a pair of hands covered her eyes. “Guess who’s this!” a girl’s voice squealed. Yeonjung sighed and removed the hands from her eyes. “Miraen,” she said and turned around to see her hyper friend. Miraen grinned and slung an arm around Yeonjung’s shoulder. “Hehe. You know me so well,” she smiled. Yeonjung smiled back at her. “Well-”

“MIIIRRRAAEENNN!!!” a voice shouted, interrupting the two ladies’ conversation. They turned around to see Minhyun running towards them. Miraen’s eyes widened as she hid behind Yeonjung. Minhyun glared at them and grabbed Miraen’s arm. “WHY. DID. YOU. LEAVE. ME?” he angrily huffed. Miraen looked down. “I was just rushing to see Yeonjung…” she mumbled and sniffed. Yeonjung rolled her eyes. Gosh, their everyday drama, she thought and shook her head.

Minhyun placed his thumb under Miraen’s chin and lifted it up. “Look into my eyes,” he said with a stern face. Miraen slowly looked at him with her crocodile tears. “Oppa~” she cutely uttered. Minhyun gulped and looked away. “Fine. I forgive you,” he declared and the two of them shared a hug. Yeonjung stared at them. “Wow. Guys let’s go. This drama teens,” she huffed and the three of them walked to the cafeteria.

After some minutes, they arrived in the cafeteria. The three friends get their food and sat at their usual table. What they didn’t know that EXO were sitting table beside them. “So how’s life?” Miraen asked and drank her juice. Yeonjung shook her head. “Stressing. My parents are always at work and I always took care of Minam even though she doesn’t like me that much,” she sighed. “Poor you! So how long will you alone?” Minhyun asked. She sighed as the EXO boys perked up their ears. They listened to their interesting conversation. Yeonjung looked away and sighed. “Three long months alone in my house.”  

____________________________

Hope you like the first chappie :D Please give me your feedbacks! Sarangaheyo~