Dance With Me

Things I'm Not Supposed To Do

 

A/N: The end is near...or is it? Hahah~ actually after this chapter, I'd like for you guys to tell me whether you want the story to be over soon or draw it out over a few more chapters. If now, then maybe...two or three more chapters? Hmm...if drawn out, maybe around ten more chapters? Let me know~ I might put a poll too if not many people comment on what they want haha~ that's all I wanted to say. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy the chapter muahaha~
 
[Third POV - in a SM dance room]
 
Minhee and Minho were sitting down waiting for Eunhyuk and Yuri to show up so they can all practice together since SM Town was soon. He looked down at his shoulder where Minhee was leaning her head and smiled. "You can sleep if you want, you know."
 
"No, just resting is fine. Besides, we haven't been able to see each other the past few days. Kakeru has been making us practice like crazy so I was too tired to even call you. I feel bad. We finally see each other again and I'm still tired."
 
"It's okay. I understand." Minho's smile grew. 'Talking like this makes us seem like a couple.'
 
"You always understand..." she hugged his waist and snuggled closer to him. "Ah...why are you so comfortable?"
 
He laughed, "probably because you're tired."
 
"Hmm..."
 
His phone went off and Minho reached over for his bag to get it. "Yeoboseyeo? Oh hyung! What? But-ah okay fine. I'll talk to you later. Bye."
 
Leaning up, Minhee noticed the concerned look on Minho's face and asked, "what's wrong? What happened? Is Eunhyuk-oppa okay?"
 
"He's fine but he can't come to practice today. He said something came up so to practice without him."
 
"Practice without him but yo-" Minhee's phone went off next, "hold on. Yeoboseyeo? Eonni! Where are you? We need to-you what? Oh, I see...okay. No, I'll tell him. Bye."
 
"Who called you?"
 
"Yuri-eonni did. She said she can't come either. She said to practice without her too."
 
"Now it's both of them? Great, now your partner can't come and mine can't come."
 
"Well, I guess spending all that time to match up our schedules was pointless."
 
Minho chuckled, "yeah, a little. At least we get to spend time together."
 
"True...but we really did need to practice."
 
"Dance with me then."
 
"Huh?"
 
"Dance with me." Minho stood up, "I mean, technically the dance would be the same if you dance with me instead of Eunhyuk-hyung so we could just practice together."
 
"True," she nodded and got up as well. "Good idea." In actuality, the thought that they were being set-up had already gone through their minds. Dancing together was exactly what they were expected to do. If it were anyone else she was with, Minhee would've just told them about what's going on and suggested they left since she has a natural adversity to doing what is expected of her but she wanted to dance with Minho.
 
"Mmmm ..... Mmmmm.... Yeah....Mmmmm....Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Mmmm...Yeah....Mmmm..... Yeah, Yeah"

As the intro played, Minho stood in the center of the dance room as Minhee took her position in the back. 
 
"Baby I just don't get it 
Do you enjoy being hurt? 
I know you smelled the perfume, the make-up on his shirt
You don't believe his stories
You know that they're all lies

Bad as you are, you stick around and I just don't know why"
 
Since they were acting out the lyrics in the song, Minho danced alone in the beginning while Minhee had a "fight" with her (for the moment imaginary) boyfriend.
 
"If I was ya man (baby you)
Never worry bout (what I do)
I'd be coming home (back to you)
Every night, doin' you right
You're the type of woman (deserves good things)
Fistful of diamonds (handful of rings)
Baby, you're a star (I just want to show you, you are)"
 
Minho was now drawing Minhee away from her "boyfriend" while she was upset and trying to comfort her. He spun her into his arms and Minho wanted time to stop at that moment. He even accidentally held her there a count longer than he was supposed to and Minhee laughed at his mistake. 
 
"You should let me love you
Let me be the one to give you everything you want and need
Baby, good love and protection
Make me your selection
Show you the way love's supposed to be
Baby, you should let me love you, love you, love you"
 
This time, it was Minhee that lingered a count too long and Minho smirked at her, causing her to stick her tongue out at him as she moved to the next position.
 
"You're true beauty's description, looks so good that it hurts
You're a dime plus ninety-nine and it's a shame
Don't even know what you're worth
Everywhere they go, they stop and stare
'Cause you're bad and it shows
From your head to your toes, out of control, baby you know"
 
At one point, Minho caressed Minhee's face and the electricity from skin touching skin drew them into the song even more; the emotions swelling in their chests making their breathing uneven.
 
"If I was ya man (baby you)
Never worry bout (what I do)
I'd be coming home (back to you)
Every night, doin' you right
You're the type of woman (deserves good things)
Fistful of diamonds (handful of rings)
Baby, you're a star (I just want to show you, you are)"
 
When they did a body wave together, Minhee could feel Minho's breath on his shoulder as he leaned down and shivered. The tingling sensation his breath left made her feel like her knees were about to give out.
 
"You should let me love you
Let me be the one to give you everything you want and need
Baby, good love and protection
Make me your selection
Show you the way love's supposed to be
Baby, you should let me love you, love you, love you..."
 
As the song neared its end, Minho and Minhee lost themselves in the music and nearly in each other. After the last chorus, Minho caressed Minhee's face once more and she leaned into his hand, smiling at him. He smiled back at her gently and rubbed his thumb over her cheek, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin against his. 
 
She reached up to place her hand on top of his and he naturally started leaning towards her. Both of their hearts raced as the distanced between them closed. They could feel each other's breath on their lips and...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Someone opened the door and walked in briskly. Minho and Minhee jumped apart, frustrated but also in shock at what almost happened. Most of all, they were shocked that it got that far.
 
"Heehee~ I heard that Eunhyuk couldn't come to your practice so I've come to take you away! There's an urgent issue that needs your attention!"
 
"Wha-what is it?" she stumbled over her words. A blush was evident on both Minhee's and Minho's faces. 
 
"I can't tell you now. You have to come with me! You don't mind, do you Kermin?"
 
Minhee's face grew serious, "Kakeru, what have I told you about calling him that?"
 
"Uh...I slipped just now?"
 
"Sure, you did,"
 
"I really did! You never believe me."
 
"You always tell white lies."
 
"Not always! I'm not lying when I say I love you~"
 
Minho's eyes widened when Kakeru said that and Minhee just shook her head, "aish, whatever. Let's just go before you bug me even more right now."
 
"You know you love me too."
 
"Yeah, yeah, let's go. You said it was urgent and now you just want to talk about your feelings."
 
"My feelings are important you know! They shall not be ignored!"
 
"Too late for that~" she grabbed her stuff and started pushing Kakeru out of the room. "Sorry Minho. I'll...I'll see you later. Bye."
 
"Bye? Uh...what just happened?"