Declaration of War

Things I'm Not Supposed To Do

A/N: So I wasn't sure if it's fully clear in Chapter 20...but Chapter 19 did not actually happen. It was all part of a nightmare that Minhee had after talking to Kermin about Minho and Krystal in Juliette. 

 
I keep updating this story! For some reason, I'm only in the mood to update this one this week...weird right? It must be my sickness biasing me somehow for some reason hehe~ I might update one more time! Depends on how fast I finish my reading, cooking, cleaning...and all that jazz right? Hope you enjoy! ^_^
 
P.S. I don't like or dislike Krystal. She's just being used for one of the characters in the story! 
 
*Minhee POV* 
 
As soon as I finished eating breakfast, I asked Hana if she would take me to see Minho and surprisingly she agreed without a complaint. Personally, I think she agreed to get away from the DBSK/Mystery flirting going on in our dorm. The tall freak went along for I assume that reason too. 
 
Leading the way (she is Mystery's leader haha), Hana went to the door and Jonghyun let us in. Hana didn't even explain herself and let herself inside, pushing past Jonghyun. I love when she does that. Jonghyun never knows what to do! 
 
"Onew!" Hana yelled as she took a seat across from him. "Eating chicken again I see?"
 
"Yes!" he smiled brightly and then his face turned dark. "I'm not sharing though."
 
Rolling his eyes, Changmin sat down next to Onew. "We've already eaten. Hey where are you going?"
 
"To see Minho," I answered him. At least I was nice enough to answer him and not insult him at the same time. I knocked on Minho's door but there was no answer so I peeked inside. Minho was still sleeping so I sneaked in and sat on the side of the bed. "Minho."
 
He didn't wake up still so I poked him. "Ya, Minho." But again, no response. This time, I played with his face, stretching it out and giving him fish lips. "Choi Minho!"
 
Minho jerked up and looked around crazily. "Am I late?"
 
"Better late than pregnant!" 
 
"Minhee?" 
 
"No, it's your friendly, neighborhood Spiderman. Yes, it's me."
 
"What are you doing here?" I looked at him funny and he tried explaining himself, "No! Not that I don't want you here but I'm wondering why you're here. I'm actually glad you're here because I called you last night but you didn't answer. Maybe you couldn't answer and that's why you're here now or what you need to talk about couldn't be said over the phone so you've come here to tell me. You also could've never gotten my call and are just here to visit and if that's the case, why didn't my call go through? Is it my phone or your phone? It cou-"
 
"Minho! Since when do you ramble? I'm the rambler here, not you."
 
"I spend too much time with you?"
 
I hit him lightly and he laughed. "Consider yourself lucky."
 
"I am lucky."
 
I wanted to read so much more into that than I should right now but anyway... "Can I see your phone again?"
 
"Are you putting another sticker? Minhee, there are enough stickers on my phone."
 
"No! I'm taking that sticker off."
 
"Eh?"
 
"Don't worry. You'll see." I took his phone from his bedside table myself since he was still waking up. "Here." 
 
"Why today's date?"
 
"Because today is a new beginning. I'm not going to run away anymore."
 
"Run away? From what?"
 
"You."
 
"What?"
 
I ignored him and looked down at my watch. "Ah! Now I'm going to be the one late. I gotta go! See you later!" 
 
"Wait! Minhee, what's going on?"
 
"I'll tell you later! I'm going to be late."
 
"Better late than pregnant?"
 
"Exactly!"
 
I know Minho wanted more of an explanation but I had to keep going or I'd lose momentum and chicken out. Hana stopped me in the living room to ask where I was going and I told her I was going to visit other sunbaes and head to the company building. She was going to keep questioning me but Key noticed my urgency and distracted her for me. I was going to have to thank him later. 
 
A few minutes later...
 
There I stood, outside the F(x) dorm, waiting for someone to answer the door. I called Victoria-unni earlier and she told me Krystal and Luna would be there today until their schedule that afternoon. After what seemed like forever, someone opened the door. "Minhee-unni?"
 
"Krystal-ssi! Do you have a minute to talk to me?"
 
"Right now? Uh..." she looked behind her, where Luna was watching us very curiously. "Sure, let's go to the park a few blocks away."
 
"Alright." As we walked to our destination, Krystal told me about their upcoming album and how she was excited for the new concept. She also congratulated me on our upcoming concert scheduled about a month after SM Town finished.
 
How nice she seemed was making me doubt myself but this has to stop here. I have to tell her. "Krystal-ssi."
 
"Yes, what did you want to tell me unni?"
 
"I can't help you anymore."
 
She looked at me, sad and confused. "Why not?"
 
"I can't help you because I'm in love with Minho."
 
Krystal started laughing. Why is she laughing? "Damn!" she yelled in English. "I owe Jess-unni 20000 won now. I was sure you wouldn't realize your feelings for Minho-oppa until much later."
 
"What?"
 
"I even bet Changmin would confess to you before you realized you like Minho-oppa. I really lost that bet."
 
"You bet on me?"
 
"Yeah, but the final bet will never be answered now. How long it would take for Minho-oppa to fall with me given your help? I'll have to find out how long it'll take without you instead."
 
"Is that what Minho is to you? A bet?"
 
"Don't judge me. You're the one in a strong love team with his best friend yet you still like him?" 
 
"Changmin and I aren't like that. You shouldn't speak of things you know nothing of."
 
"And you should respect your sunbae."
 
"I respect sunbaes that are worth respecting."
 
"Like how you respect Changmin?"
 
"You know nothing about me and Changmin. How many times do you need me to say that? By the looks of it, you know nothing about Minho too. He won't forgive you if he ever finds out about your little bet."
 
"And will he forgive you for the way you're treating me?"
 
"What?" 
 
"You said it yourself. I'm his dongsaeng and you're bullying me."
 
"He won't believe you."
 
"We'll just have to see," Krystal grinned at me. "Unless you're too afraid to find out."
 
I scoffed, "afraid? Of you? Never."
 
"Good luck Minhee. You'll need it. You do understand that it is war now, right?"
 
"I don't need luck, not from you, and this is definitely war. I'll make you regret starting a war with someone like me."
 
"I look forward to it."
 
I stormed off, getting angrier and angrier by the second as I replayed our conversation in my head. She was a lot nicer in that stupid nightmare...then again, I did help her in the nightmare. Ahhh! That brat! Who do she think she is? Who does she think I am? 
 
I am not someone that anyone should mess with! Ugh, she's such a...such a...such a-I got cut off by my phone ringing. "Yeoboseyo?"
 
"MINHEE! YOU BETTER EXPLAIN THIS TO ME RIGHT NOW!!!"
 
"OW! HyoMin-unni why are you yelling at me? Explain what?"
 
"This article about you and Changmin online!" 
 
"Me and the tall freak? What article? What does it say?"
 
"It says you two got breakfast this morning after spending the night together! Why were you two photographed together? You better come to the company RIGHT NOW!" 
 
"Alright! Alright! I'm on my way!" I hung up the phone and rubbed my ear. "Ow...and I'll be fully deaf by the time I get there. Jeez..."