몰라 몰라 아직 나는 몰라

Things I'm Not Supposed To Do

 

[Minhee POV]
 
I could feel the sunlight on my eyes...ah...such cruelty in the morning. Why does my pillow feel...oh sh**! I opened my eyes to see Minho's sleeping face. Well technically I had to look up to see his face since he's taller but that's besides the point. I fell asleep while we were on the roof last night?! Damn it...why does this always happen to me?! I always fall asleep when I shouldn't but can't fall asleep when I have to -__-;;
 
Has he woken up yet? I don't think so...ah...his sleeping face is so cute...aiya this isn't that time to spaz over how good looking Minho is! How do I get out of here?! Wait, is it even right to try to escape? Ah well I don't have to leave. It'd be rude to leave him here but I should at least get out of his arms...not that I want to but if he wakes up, it'll be awkward. Oh crap! What if I have morning breath? This is just so wrong...I hope he doesn't wake up anytime soon. 
 
[Third POV]
 
Little did Minhee know that Minho was awake the whole time. In fact, he had been awake for a while but he chose to feign sleep to stay close to Minhee. He also really wanted to know how she would react waking up in his arms. Would she hate it? Would she feel comfortable? Would she do the same thing he's doing and pretend to sleep too?
 
His curiosity had gotten the best of him not to mention his simple want to be with her. Minho felt as if it was a waste to realize how crazy he is for her only now. If he had known before, he would've taken advantage of every moment they were together, treasure every memory a little more than he already had. On second thought, Minho decided maybe it's better he realized late or else he would've been more irrational back then. 'I'm already irrational enough because of her hah...' he told himself.
 
Minho yawned, covering his mouth while stretching out his other arm from under Minhee's neck. Squinting, he looked over at her and she was rubbing her eyes. "Oh Minhee-ah. Good morning," he smiled.
 
"G-good morning."
 
He was surprised that she stuttered and kept smiling at her. "You fell asleep when we were out here last night. I couldn't just leave you here."
 
"Oh I see...thank you..." she sat up and looked away, making a puffy face.
 
This time, Minho smirked knowing that she didn't know what to do and that's what she was making that face. "Do you have schedules today?"
 
"Huh?" she grabbed his wrist to look at his watch. "Damn it! I'm late!"
 
"'Better late than pregnant' right?"
 
Minhee stood up and looked at him. She laughed and shook her head a little. "Yeah, you're right." Holding out her hand to him, she said "come on, let's go back inside."
 
He took her hand and the both of them paused for a second before making their way to Minhee's room. As soon as they made it inside, Minhee grabbed her bag and said, "did you drive here? Do you think you can drop me off at SM?"
 
"Sure."
 
On the car ride to SM, Minhee didn't say much which came as a surprise to Minho. "So, what schedule do you have today?"
 
"Hmm?" she turned away from the window to look over at Minho. "Oh, dance practice for most of the day and a read-through for a drama I might get cast in."
 
"Really? You didn't tell me about it before."
 
"Yeah, it was a last-minute decision."
 
"Is it dance practice with..." Minho wanted to say Kakeru but he wasn't sure if he could. The last time he brought up Kakeru, they fought and they just made up. 'I'm tired of fighting with Minhee...so I shouldn't ask.'
 
"With?"
 
"Nevermind."
 
"...Kakeru will be there. He's the choreographer for the Mystery concert."
 
He nodded his head and Minhee sighed, going back to looking out the window. Minho's grip on the steering wheel tightened to the point that his knuckles were starting to turn white after a few minutes. "Should I risk it after all?'
 
"You know Minho...you and Kakeru aren't the same."
 
"Huh?"
 
"You two don't mean the same thing to me so don't worry about my relationship with Kakeru, okay? If he and I aren't talking, it doesn't mean anything will change between you and me."
 
"Okay but...are you going to talk to him?"
 
" '몰라 몰라 아직 나는 몰라~ (I don't know, I don't know, I still don't know)' " she sang.
 
"Nu ABO?"
 
Minhee ignored him and sang again, " 나 어떡해요 언니 내 말을 들어봐~ (What should I do, eonni? Listen to what I'm saying)"
 
"You should promote F(x) if you're just going to keep singing like that," Minho joked.
 
"I could." Laughing, she replied. "But I should promote Mystery if I was going to promote a group."
 
"What about SHINee?"
 
"Ah, they do fine already."
 
"Oh really? What makes you say that?"
 
"They have you, don't they? You always got the girls going crazy~"
 
Minho blushed a little and shook his head, "the things you say..."
 
"What?" 
 
"Nothing."
 
"Liar~"
 
"Whiner~"
 
"Meanie~"
 
"Crybaby~"
 
"Ya!"
 
"What? It's true."
 
"Don't make fun my tendency to be emotional," she glared at him.
 
"I wouldn't if it wasn't so funny."
 
"Now my emotions are funny to you. Gee, thanks a lot Minho."
 
"Why do you have to twist my words like that?"
 
" 'I wouldn't if it wasn't so funny.' " she mocked him, sticking out her tongue.
 
He chuckled, "always a little kid."
 
"Like you're much more mature than me with your over-competitiveness."
 
"You're competitive too."
 
"But you're OVER-competitive. The key word being OVER, duh~"
 
"Go back to singing."
 
Minhee pretended to be offended, "how dare you? Just because you won't admit the truth." She looked out the window again. "Oh! We're here! Good timing since you don't want to listen to me." Before leaving the car, she pinched his cheek quickly yet hardly and stuck her tongue out. "Bye~ thanks for the ride."
 
"You're welcome," he murmured while rubbing his cheek. He thought about what she said before leaving. "I won't admit the truth huh? You're right, I won't. Besides, I never know what to do with you." Minho smiled bitterly while whispering, "나도. '몰라 몰라 아직 나는 몰라' (Me too. I don't know, I don't know, I still don't know)."
 
A/N: Hello~ sorry the update is shorter than usual this time but at least I'm getting back on track! :D :D :D I'm not having writer's block as bad anymore hehe ^^ anyway, this chapter was just to include some more Minhee/Minho interaction~ next chapter will be Minhee finally talking to Kakeru or will she? Hmm...^^ anyway thanks for reading!