Things I'm Not Supposed To Do - Eunhyuk's POV 2

Things I'm Not Supposed To Do

So...step 1 was initially to get them in the same room together so they could fix whatever stupid reason it is that they're fighting over. Also, just for your information, I don't need to know what the reason (but I am DYING to know) to know that it's stupid. Whatever reason there is for them not being together is in and of itself stupid.

The two of them not realizing that fact when everyone else does is so frustrating that I want to slap it into them but I can't do that. Teukkie said if I do that, then I might get sent to a psychologist for anger issues but I don't think that's necessary. Who doesn't want to slap someone when they're being outrageous??? I still remember that one good hit you got when we had a pillow fight on Star King. 

At least I admit that I'm frustrated and have no problem releasing it, again that fight from Star King hehe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFb-ZgMB1C0&feature=feedf).

How am I supposed to get them in the same room now? All of Mystery is in Japan! It's like someone knew and interfered...no, I won't think that. Teukkie said that thinking that way instead will get me sent to the psychologist for paranoia. Why are my regular thought processes as requiring mental help? People can just think that way, right?

All I can do now is wait...and that's boring. Ah, Teukkie said that could be seen as ADD...why does he always tell me those things? O.o does he think I need mental help? Or is he just looking out for me so I don't get sent to a clinic?

The time better pass by fast. 

*A few weeks later*

I was sitting in one of the game rooms in the SM buillding when someone smacked me upside the head from behind me. "Whatever your plan is, it fails already since it's taking too long. A moping Minhee is not a fun one. She doesn't even care when we anymore. She just goes 'oh really unni' and walks away," Kamiko complained, taking a seat across the table from me.

"I know. Minho played too aggressively during our soccer game the other night. He practically tackled me! Changmin complained to me about Minhee to me a while ago too. She refuses to insult him even when he gives her openings to."

"Oh! I think I saw that. He was actually trying to make her insult him but she said she wasn't in the mood."

"Like they're a couple that's been together for too long?"

She looked at me weirdly and told me, "don't suggest that. I'll lose my lunch although the flight food wasn't that appetizing to begin with."

"We can start practice soon right?"

"Practice? Oh for your song with Minho? Yeah, probably. Why?"

"That's what starts my plan. Finally I can begin!" I did an evil laugh and she rolled her eyes at me.

"I don't know why I chose you as my partner in dealing with those two."

"Because I'm a good dancer?"

"No."

"Because I'm funny?"

"No."

"Because I'm y?" I wriggled my eyebrows at her.

"No!" she yelled but she had smiled afterwards. "Whatever. I was just checking in with you. I have to go now."

"Okay! I'm going to call you later about when we can practice!" I smirked. I can't wait for my plan to be in full motion. Time to start! Go! Go! Go! Kekeke

It turned out that we had a time slot open in all of our, as in Kamiko, myself, Minho, and Yuri, schedules and the next day so we were all in one of the practice rooms. Kamiko and I were there first. I told her to just follow my lead and leave it all to me. "Don't do anything for now okay?" She argued with me at first but eventually gave in, saying that I'm too annoying to deal with.

Learning the dance went pretty smoothly and we were focusing on our individual parts when Kamiko and I were not on the same beat and we ended up tripping over each other. I scrambled to pull Kamiko into me so I could soften the fall for her and I was able to keep her head from hitting the hardwood floor but...I can't say the same for her ankle. 

Because our legs were still kinda tangled, Kamiko's ankle ended up being twisted. I volunteered to go with her to the ER but Minho and Yuri wanted to come along as well out of concern. 

The doctor told us that she shouldn't do any strenuous activity on her ankle for the next couple of weeks or it could worsen. He even put a temporary cast on it. When I had gone to get the mild painkiller the doctor had prescribed, Minhee and Mystery's manager Hyo Min had arrived to come get Kamiko and take her back to the dorm.

"What are we going to do?" Hyo Min asked as soon as I got there.

"Well they said the cast can come off in two weeks and th-"

"Not that! Your performance. Kamiko can't possibly practice with you guys now."

Minho then said, "that's true hyung. We haven't even perfected learning it ourselves."

"Replace me then."

"Eh?!" I looked at her shocked. "Kamiko!"

"What? I'm not going to be unreasonable and tell you I can still do it when I'm injured like this."

"That might be the best idea at this point," Yuri added. "She'll be healed in time for SM Town but to learn a new routine before then...it would be difficult and it'd be harder for you to practice too Oppa."

I couldn't hide my disappointment. I wanted to dance with Kamiko. Otherwise why else would I pick her? It seems like I chose her because we're both conspiring to get Minho and Minhee together but actually...I was going to ask her anyway. "Who would it be then?"

Kamiko looked at me before saying, "what about Minhee?" 

Min Hee, who had been standing back against the wall like a child being told to stand in the corner, looked up. "Eh?! Me?!" 

"Why not?"

"Well I-"

"You aren't in any other performance for the Daytime schedule so you have time to practice."

"But I have to catch up in my classes."

"You've been doing your work everyday. What do you have to catch up on?"

"Well...I..."

"I think it's a good idea,' Hyo Min-unni said. "One Mystery member stepping in for the other one when she's injured. It sounds like you Minhee. Wouldn't you do something like that?"

"I would do that but-"

"Then it's settled. I'm sure Director Seok won't mind. I'm going to call him now."

Minhee opened to further debate the issue but she quickly closed once she saw the look Kamiko was giving her. I guess I had a new dance partner? She didn't seem happy about it and when I started to approach her, she announced to us all that she was going to look for a wheelchair for Kamiko before running off -_-

A minute passed before Minho apologized to Kamiko for leaving first but he had a recording for Shim Shim Ta Pa that night and Yuri left with him. I hope Minhee didn't see them leave together...

"Do you need anything?" 

She gestured for me to come over there. I walked a few steps closer and she said, "no, come closer...closer. That's it!" That was when she punched me in the arm. 

"OW!" I jumped away. "What did you do that for?" 

"Is this part of your idiotic plan? Getting me injured?! I'm going to kill you!"

I grabbed a nearby armchair and placed it between it even though she can't really move from where she is. "No! I swear it wasn't! I didn't mean for us to trip! I was just going to offer Minhee to learn the dance and then purposely call Minho beforehand so he comes for practice while she's still there." 

"Really?"

"Yeah and then I was going to make up some excuse to leave early. One of my friends is even supposed to call me so I can do that and then text me a few times so I can lie about Yuri and you not being able to come but Minho should practice and since I taught Minhee just then, they could practice together."

"That...actually is a nice plan."

"Right?! That's why I was so excited!"

I thought she was going to yell at me again but she smiled at me! "I'm sorry it didn't work out."

"Thanks."

"But I have a plan for what you should do now," she smirked and I smirked back. As we laid out a short guideline quickly, I could tell this plan would work...or I really will be sent to the psychologist because those two will drive me crazy.