When He Breaks Up With You And Tries To Fix Everything

Optional Bias Scenarios (Going On)

All you could do was cry. All you could feel was pain through your body. You didn’t know what to do. You instantly felt alone, that there was nobody that could make you feel better. All you could do was sit inside your apartment all day and cry over the fact your now ex-boyfriend had broken up with you.

You felt yourself go into shock after you read the letter he left for you. You have never been so confused in your lifetime. What was wrong with the relationship? What could make him simply write down this confession and not say it to your face? The most you have ever been angry with your boyfriend was now. How he just decides to break up with you over a tiny piece of paper. You were mortified. Hurt.

He wrote how he was sorry and how he didn’t think this was the best choice to be in a relationship. Best choice? What was that supposed to mean? You didn’t think any of this was true. For the past 8 months the two of you have been dating, the both of you couldn’t feel anything else but happiness. You were absolutely in love with the band member everyone loved, ___. Thinking about what the two of you have done, accomplished these past few months brought you more tears to your eyes. You couldn’t believe that all of this was happening. Just three weeks ago, you both were happily in love. Going on dates and cuddling watching your favourite dramas. You loved being with him while he could as he was going around the world promoting his band. He would always text you saying how much he missed you and how many more days until he would see you again. That said something. That showed you how much he did care about you, because not many guys have the courage to do what ___ has done. Even though it has been weeks since you could spend at least three days with him, you never stopped loving him.

It has been two weeks since you read that note from ___. From what you’ve seen online, it looks like he is handling things well. That broke your heart. How he could go from all sweet and caring towards you, but in just a short period of time he acted like nothing ever happened. It was the opposite with you. You were a complete mess. You didn’t have the appetite to eat anything and you’ve been lacking on sleep, thinking about ___ and what you have done to make him give up on the relationship like that.

As you were sitting on your couch, watching your favourite drama that you used to watch with ___, somebody knocked on the door. You didn’t feel like getting up at all, considering how weak and tired you felt. But as you didn’t answer the first time, the person kept knocking and knocking obviously making it urgent. You got up and walked over to the door, opening it to see your ex-boyfriend. Your eyes grew wide; you didn’t know what to do. All you did was stand there like an idiot, as he did the same. You looked down at your feet, all of a sudden getting these emotions. You wanted to scream at him, question him why he did what he did to hurt you and just cry right there on the stop at how much you missed seeing him.

“W-What do you want?” you asked coldly. You looked up to see him staring at you. The bags under his eyes made you feel more upset, seeing that he wasn’t getting enough sleep always made you worry. You could see the concern in his eyes as he looked at you. You wanted to shut the door at his face, making him realize what he has done to you. But all you could do is stand there, not being able to move.

“I… ___-ah I-“he tried to speak but couldn’t. He looked down at the floor, giving some sniffles as he brought his hands up to his face. Your eyes grew wide again; you couldn’t believe what you were seeing. Why was he the one getting upset? You then had the urge to throw yourself in his arms, embracing him as he continued to tear up. You played with his hair as you were hugging him. He placed his arms around your waist, placing his head into the crook of your neck. He would choke on a sob every once in a while.

“I’m s-so sorry jagiyah.” he whispered into your skin making you shiver a bit. You didn’t know what to say. You wanted to forgive him, but you couldn’t. Only one thing was on your mind at that moment.

“Why?” you said softly into his hair still playing with it. You then started to cry, remembering the pain he had caused you leaving that note for you. He then let go of you, making you move away from his head. He grabbed your cheeks, caressing them. You felt a small smile appear on your lips, making you blush. You missed his touch.

“I-I was just scared. I was scared that, since I’m away so much, that you would start to hate me and go for another guy.” he said, sniffling a couple more times. “I love you so much ___-ah, I don’t want to lose you, so I thought that if we broke up, you would be happier with someone else, someone who would always take care of you.”

“But oppa…I don’t want anyone else.” you whispered, looking into his eyes. He looked somewhat disappointed. You then grabbed him by the cheeks and put your head against his.

“I’m never going to leave. I want this to work out. I promise I’ll never leave you while you are gone. I love you too much to do that.” You said giving a smile after, making ___ grin. He then leaned in, giving you a memorisable kiss. You missed that.

“I love you jagi.”