When He Needs A Shoulder To Cry On

Optional Bias Scenarios (Going On)

You opened the door to your apartment carefully and quietly walked in. As you were rubbing your eyes from being so exhausted, you through your bag on the floor. Today was not one of your best days; all you wanted to do was watch television and relax. You then walked into your kitchen and looked through cabinets to see if you had any decent food. As you were looking, the clock caught your attention, saying it’s almost 11pm. You sighed heavily, you knew that if you ate this late you would never fall asleep and you were very tired.

As you were walking towards your bedroom, you could hear soft sobs getting louder and louder. You felt the sudden of adrenalin started to kick into you. You opened the door slowly, to see your boyfriend sitting on the bed facing the wall. Is he the one crying? Of course this didn’t surprise you, but usually he would never express his feelings like this. He was full out sobbing and it killed you. You couldn’t move though, you wanted to go up to him, ask him what was wrong and comfort him but you just stood there. What if he was just really upset and didn’t want to talk to anyone and he would just yell at you? He couldn’t see you since he was facing the other way, but you guessed you stood there for a good minute thinking of what to do as he just sat there crying. You then quietly walked closer to the bed, as you climbed up he didn’t seem to notice you. You were sitting on your knees then as you wrapped your arms around the bottom part of his neck.

He gasped as he threw his hands off his face. He sniffled a couple of times, violently whipping away his tears, looking down at his feet. He was obviously trying to find the fact he was crying.

“W-When did you get home?” he asked with no emotion.

“Just now.” you replied, hugging him tighter into you. He then placed one of his hands onto yours as you laid your head on his shoulder.

“What’s wrong oppa?” you whispered. He didn’t say anything at first. It broke your heart see ___ like this; he was never really upset over things.

“___ hyung is leaving…the group.” he explained. Your eyes widened and your boyfriend sighed. ___ was your boyfriend’s best friend for as long as you could remember. They both went to middle school and high school together and even auditioned for music companies together. You remember the day they both found out they were put together in the same group. You’ve never seen a bigger smile come from your boyfriend’s face. ___ was your friend as well; he was always the joker in the group. Just thinking about him not performing with your boyfriend was making you feel so many emotions.

As you were thinking, you felt ___ start to shake again, making more sniffles. You gripped on him harder, closing your eyes tight trying not to cry yourself.

“I-I’m so sorry oppa.” you stuttered.

“He didn’t do anything to deserve this.” he whispered as you saw tears roll out of his eyes again. You wondered what would happen to his best friend now. Would he join another group? Would he go back to his home country? The list could go on, but you thought it would be the best to keep your boyfriend’s mind off of it tonight. You released your hands off of his neck and lied down on your side of the bed, patting down the space next to you. He whipped away his tears that were continuing to fall and lied next to you, head placed in the crook of your neck. You started to feel sleepy, but his tears were hitting and running down your neck.

“Please don’t cry oppa.” you pleaded, as you kissed the top of his head. “He’s always going to be in your life, don’t worry.” he nodded, still crying. All you could do was give him kisses every minute and rub this head from him being so stressed. Eventually his sniffle started to wear off and was replaced with soft snores, indicating he had fallen asleep. You smiled to yourself, giving him one last kiss.

“I love you ___” you said before falling asleep with you embracing him.