When He's Mad At You And You Act Cute

Optional Bias Scenarios (Going On)

All you could hear was the music from your iPod and the treadmill you were running on. You were at your local gym and decided to do a very hard workout. You always liked to exercise when you were upset. Nothing was going very well for you at the moment. You recently got a very low mark on one of your quizzes and barley passed. You were having troubles at work and desperately needed to find another job to keep up with your rent. Your parents and your wonderful boyfriend would try their best to help you out. They would often give you some money just to help, but you would never accept it. You were an adult and you needed to figure things out on your own. You didn’t even notice how much you ran already. Three kilometers? You must have been really upset.

You decided to stop there today. You felt a lot better and all you wanted to do that day was go home and rest. You grabbed all of your stuff out of the locker in the change room and left to go back to your apartment. You decided to walk up the stairs to your floor this time since you were in the exercising mood. You then got your keys out of your bag and unlocked the door. Throwing your bag onto the floor, you realized that your idol boyfriend was sitting on your couch. You took off your headphones, curious to see why ___ was here.

“Hey oppa, what are you doing here?” you questioned him. He looked up at you and gave you a cold stare. You felt your heart drop once you saw the look on his face. What did I do?

“Where have you been?” he said as he got up from the couch to walk up to you. If you knew he was coming today, you wouldn’t have gone to the gym. He looked worried in a way, which scared you. Was there something that you missed?

“I went to the gym. Is everything okay?” you said giving him a concerned face. You were confused, what was he upset about? Was he supposed to come over today and you simply forgot that he was?

“No ___-ah! Nothing is okay! Do you know how worried I was? I kept calling you for hours and you didn’t answer!” he yelled at you. Your eyes widened at the thought of him calling you constantly. You picked up your bag again and snatched your phone. 9 missed calls. 15 new text messages.

You groaned and mentally slapped yourself at your stupid plan of keeping your phone on silent. You looked up at ___ again, he didn’t look as mad anymore, he just looked more worried.

“Oppa, I am so sorry! I left my phone on silent while I was working out. I didn’t mean to make you worried about me~” you said. You wanted to go up to him, hug him and say sorry a million more times. But you kept your space in case he was really mad at you. You started to pout, for him to accept your apology. You both still stood there looking into each other’s eyes thinking. It looked like he was softening up. You then reached both of your arms to him, mentally asking him for a hug. You continued to pout, hoping this plan will work. ___ looked down at the ground, and then looked at you giving you one of his famous smiles. You ran up to him, falling into his arms. He placed his hand on top of your head and kissed it.

“Next time… put your phone on vibrate alright?” he said. You nodded your head in response. He then lifted your chin, giving you a breathtaking kiss.