When You Babysit Together

Optional Bias Scenarios (Going On)

You stepped inside your apartment to find it completely destroyed. Your clothes were all over the floor, food all over the counter in the kitchen, writing utensils everywhere. You were just gone for the past seven hours at your university for your classes and to study. You were pretty positive with yourself that your apartment didn’t look like this before you left. You snapped your head in the direction of the hallways when you heard something move in your bedroom. You grabbed your umbrella from the floor beside your closet and tip toed to your bedroom. Were you being robbed? A huge weight of anxiety came at you once you heard the sound coming from your bedroom become louder. You started to tip toe faster to see what was going on. The bedroom door was wide open showing nobody in front of your room. You quietly walked inside hearing noise coming from the bathroom. Just as you were about to turn around and walk into the bathroom someone grabbed you by the waist and picked you up.

You were screaming like a madman, and trying to get out of the person’s grip. The person than threw you on top of the bed lying on top of you. You didn’t even need to look at the persons face to recognize it was your boyfriend. The scent of his cologne gave it away, you then hit him on the chest.

“Were you trying to give me a heart attack?! You pabo!” you yelled at him. At the same time you were smiling because it was pretty funny with your reaction, and you were happy that there was no robber in your apartment. He smiled at you and gave you a heart warming kiss. Both of you were too caught up in the moment to notice now that you both were making out. A moan comes from you while you continue to kiss on your bed.

“Ew! They’re kissing!” you heard the scream of a little girl come from the entry of your bedroom. You broke the kiss and gave a confused look to the girl who you knew.

“Lauren? What are you doing here?” you said to the child. Lauren lived across the hall from you and you would often babysit her for a couple hours while both of their parents went to work. She was a very sweet child; anyone would love to have her as their daughter. Lauren was only six years old. Even though she was a very sweet girl she could sometimes be a pain. She always wanted to go outside and play at the playground and play sports, she never gave you a break.

You playfully pushed ___ off of you and ran over to see Lauren. You picked her up being her small size and took her to the living and threw on the couch. Lauren giggled and tried to get up but you were lightly holding her down and tickling her.

“Unnie! Let me go!” she yelled laughing while you continued to tickle her. You then stopped and picked her up, then sitting down and placing her on your lap. Your boyfriend then came out of your bedroom to see what was going on and smiled at the two of you. You and Lauren played everything in your living room. You first played house, then you decided to play doctor. You were the patient and you had to pretend to have a very serious illness while the doctor who was played by Lauren had to examine you. Your boyfriend on the other hand sat on the couch watching you two played for the past two hours. He felt ignored, and he wasn’t used to that. He eventually decided to act like a six year old himself, and try to get your attention by sighing heavily and getting up and walking around. You didn’t notice him though; you were too busy playing with Lauren that you actually forgot ___ was there sometimes. After you and Lauren both decided to stop playing doctor, your boyfriend wanted to take action.

“So, what else do you two want to do today?” your boyfriend asked. You shrugged your shoulders; you assumed that Laurens mother wouldn’t finish work for another two hours because you were used to her schedule. You were also very tired from your classes at university and playing house and doctor with Lauren already.

“Park! Unnie, let’s go to the park!” Lauren whined. You sighed and looked at your boyfriend giving you a friendly smirk. You glared at him, and remembered to ask why he was here.

“Okay, how about you go put your shoes on okay?” you said and right after you finished, Lauren jumped up from the floor and ran to the front of the apartment. ___ then came and sat beside you, putting his arms around your waist and embraced you in a hug while he rested his head on your shoulder.

“Why are you here? Also how did she get here anyway?” you asked.

“I came to see you, but you weren’t home so I just assumed you were at school. Then Lauren’s mother came to the door and asked if I could wait with Lauren here until you would come home. She’s very energetic you know?” he said with his eyes closed still leaning his head on your shoulder. You laughed, and got into a more comfortable position when ___ moved his head off your shoulder.

“Awe, my poor baby~” you said in a low voice pinching your boyfriends cheeks and then kissing them. He smiled at you and was coming towards you for a kiss when someone interrupted you two.

“Unnie! Let’s go!” Lauren whined some more causing ___ to groan in annoyance. You giggled and got up from the couch and ran over to her, grabbing your coat from the coat rack and walking out the door with her.

“Jagiyah! You forgot something!” your boyfriend yelled from his spot on the couch, not moving an inch. You didn’t hear him since you were already out the door with Lauren. ___ got up from the couch and grabbed his coat running after the two of you to play at the park.